Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 179997 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #3060 on: October 27, 2018, 05:07:23 AM »
Azar

"Hoh? You must be my admirer then, little elf. Gehehehe, I am familiar with being observed from afar, yet I am not nearly so powerful now that it must continue to occur. Sad as it is to say, Azar the Imperishable is rather diminished." He turned from the ash and molten puddle that was formerly an apartment building. He raised a metal finger and tapped his chin a few time. Embarrassment? Just considering the situation? Who could say in truth. The mind of Azar the Great was unknowable.

"Although you do have the ability to speak and don't attempt that ridiculous stream of information you call telepathy. You are either impossibly old or a deviant." A hiss like evaporating water escaped his mouth. "Hm, no. Far too weak to be the former. You must be a deviant then."

Eruraviel

"Nyeh-hahaha! Correct on both counts, oh Azar the Im-per-ish-a-ble~ I'm but a young whelp in the grand scheme of things and you'd be hard pressed to find one more deviant than myself. Ehehe~" She giggled a little and did a small twirl, ending with a curtsy, causing her breasts to bounce just a little bit. She reached out towards him and poked him. "Ho-ho. Diminished indeed. You have untold potential locked away inside you." She threw her hands up in the air with a flamboyantly over the top frown, throwing her head back as if to complain to the gods about there being no justice in this world. "A shameful tragedy worthy of the ages, truly." Her lips curled upwards, however. Bringing her hands to her hips, she leaned forwards, her large ears pointing straight outwards. "As a fan, I was wondering if I could offer you a little bit of help with your woeful situation."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #3061 on: October 27, 2018, 05:38:47 AM »
Farron

"We have witnessed two separate occasions, one without the observation being contaminated by knowing we were there." Then Unit 3 accepted another update from the Controller and frowned. "I believe your presence is agitating her. She feels threatened."

She did nothing to give Aruna's or Unit 2's position away, just in case the demon's caution was warranted.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3062 on: October 27, 2018, 02:37:06 PM »
Asmael

"Is that so..." He put a finger on his chin and thought about this for a while. To be honest, he did not hate demons like his brothers and sisters did, but it was his duty to purify their filthy cells and free them. What if this were a test from Father to ensure his loyalty?

What a pain, even when docile, these sinful creatures still were a thorn on his side. But at this point, he cared little if they lived or died as long as humans were unharmed. All he cared about was Morningstar.

"Phew, thank goodness. To be honest, I loathe violence." His wings flapped freely, with an immortal sort of grace, and allowed him to close the gap and pat her red hair. This homunculus was absolutely a~do~ra~ble, demon in sight or not there was no way he'd let something so cute out of his clutches. After all, he was the Archangel of justice as well, and cute is justice.

But all of a sudden, something surprising happened. Surprising and terrifying. His face turned slightly to the back, along with his sapphire eyes, and he glanced at her with a smug smile.

"I'm sure you'd agree as well."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #3063 on: October 27, 2018, 06:18:56 PM »
Azar

"You think an elf as young and weak as yourself could affect the curse which binds the greatness of my might? While your power may exceed my current level, you are a gnat before the hero that bound me." He tapped her on the forehead with a burning claw. "You may try, but the consequences of being a fool will punish even an elf."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3064 on: October 27, 2018, 07:36:54 PM »
Yukari

She sighed and stood up, getting ready to leave to this place. "If I'm that discomforting to you, I'd rather just leave. Take care, a rooftop is no place to lie around injuried, you might not have gotten found if you'd been less lucky." With a wave of her her fluffy tails she made ready to leave the roof.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3065 on: October 27, 2018, 07:51:28 PM »
Aruna

He knows!

Without wasting anytime, she activated the shadow portal spell she was setting up behind him.  Chains sprung forth from the strange dimension, threatening to entangle the archangel and bound him to the ground.  She doubted this would work, but maybe it would give the other girl an opportunity to do something.

"Blade of darkness."

Dark energy began gathering around her palms, slowly taking shape until it formed a long sword.  Aurna's face was a bright pink.  It was really annoying to say such cheesy nonsense.  "G-get away from her!"
« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 07:52:47 PM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3066 on: October 27, 2018, 07:52:59 PM »
Lord Hugo the Mighty

"Her Highness goes wherever she so desires, it is not my place to question h-" The bat's eyes leveled a killer glare on the monk, how dare he use her name so lightly in public.

"Now now, be polite to him Hugo, he's an honoured guest." A melodious feminine had cut him off.

"Mistress Valerie, this rascal sullies you revered name in public, he's an uncouth bar-"

"Why are you here Hugo? I told you do watch over the gardens." She cut him off once more, completely ignoring the accusations that had been made against the monk.

"I-I-I just wanted a milkshake, yes that it, I wanted a milkshake!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3067 on: October 28, 2018, 02:41:24 AM »
Lily

Her crimson eyes sharpened, the spear drew near, poised to strike her down with deadly aim. The timing, the angle, the footwork leading up to it was nothing but superb. It was skill honed through countless upon countless of battles and it would make most men stare in envy. How could such refined technique be countered be countered you wonder, the answer was simple.

By leaning to the side.

The flame Elemental leaned from side to side as she backed up towards Noel, hands remaining in her pockets and she was smirking.

"Oh my such skill, such tenacity, but there's something lacking... You can't sense the kill." She could even give him pointers if he asked, that last strike for example he slightly over extended his right leg, a master might have called it perfect but her... instead she was gonna tell him the truth.

"I won't let you hunt her, because.... All the cute girls belong to me!".

Noel Vermillion

"Kyah! What?!?" All the cute girls belonged to her? What in the world was she talking about. Noel's cheeks flushed a bit red. "Whatwhatwhat..." She glared up at the armour. If nothing else, Lily seemed to not have any hostile intent towards her, after all. She did a somersault backwards, firing her guns at him midair as she evaded out of range of his strike.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3068 on: October 28, 2018, 02:53:53 AM »
Shinji

"...Took you long enough." A deadpan snark cut through the air like a blade, the one who was ignoring all of these ridiculous antics up until now didn't even turn away from his milkshake in order to address the lord. As he sipped the deliciously sweet drink, an aura of pure death wrapped around him, the sort of grim sensation you'd expect from the reaper.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3069 on: October 28, 2018, 03:41:22 AM »
Lily

How utterly inane.

The so called mountain splitting strike was a gross waste of force like few others. The mad beast sure had skill that much was undeniable, but beyond that.... an utter lack of direction, of purpose, it irked her greatly.

Lily leapt backwards out if the immediate range of the technique with infuriating ease, it could have been so much harder but it wasn't, it was almost sad. The moniker of beast did not fit him, no he was a whelp who'd been given a fancy toy.

"Impressive powers, but power is worthless if it can't be harnessed properly." Even now she was lecturing him, never mind that he was trying to kill her, that's how it was. She'd yet to raise a hand in retaliation, indeed both of them remained in her pockets to this point.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3070 on: October 28, 2018, 02:48:42 PM »
Yusho

The Dragon-blooded settled in his seat with a faint breath of relief. "Good to see you," he said, the edge of his mouth curling up.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3071 on: October 28, 2018, 03:26:46 PM »
Othinus

Othinus shut her eye. "What is necessary now is for me to read through the strands of fate to divine the next entity of importance. Although if you find yourself in a position to make a good kill that would also be beneficial." Then she tossed her spear at the Forsaken, rising up from her crooked stance to stand at her full, although still not tall at all, height.

"And take this. Should you have need of me cut your way to this place and seek me out. Should you make a worthy opponent into a corpse bring it here. Consider that your task in the meanwhile."

Edelgard

As soon as she grabbed it, Edelgard could sense the exceptional quality of the weapon. Caught tightly in her hand, extraordinary lightness and a sense of overwhelming balance washed over her. Perhaps it did not look as distinct, but it was doubtlessly a fully fledged magical spear, much superior to her own.

She eyed Othinus narrowly at this generosity, but caught herself before voicing anything. Edelgard had commited to this already. Take the gift for what it was, don't overthink it. This mission... it shouldn't be any trouble. The vagueness of it annoyed her, but if everything around them told her anything, the woman was definitely someone to take seriously.

It had been a while for the Forsaken, thinking about fighting people with the intent to kill.

Edelgard nodded and turned to leave. The seer likely had her own ways of contacting her, and would call her if there was the need. But she stopped for a moment, looking back. "What do I call it?" She asked... and found she had another, more pressing question, half-turning on her heels to voice it too. "How do I leave?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3072 on: October 28, 2018, 04:06:40 PM »
Lucy

The Angel resisted the pull from the magical girl and swatted her arm away. "Not now Sakura I have places to be." Honestly she'd only brought the mortal here as a distraction, her primary target had gotten away while she was distracted by the sentient rod and the marvelous signature it was giving off. It's source of power was surely worth her study, but not now, there were more pieces waiting to be put in motion.

"I'll see you later." With that Lucy disappeared into thin air, not even popping sound accompanying it like you might see in movies.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3073 on: October 28, 2018, 04:21:52 PM »
Azar

"You think an elf as young and weak as yourself could affect the curse which binds the greatness of my might? While your power may exceed my current level, you are a gnat before the hero that bound me." He tapped her on the forehead with a burning claw. "You may try, but the consequences of being a fool will punish even an elf."

Eruraviel

Her ears twitched a bit at his tone. She didn't like being talked down to-she knew he was right, intellectually, but as a proud archmage she didn't like playing second fiddle in general, especially to some dirty human she didn't even know!

"Hoo~oh? I think you may be underestimating me, Azar~☆ This isn't something I would offer to do without some thought-I specialize in soul manipulation. I might be able to jostle the chains on your soul a bit, with the right tools."

She winked at him and stuck her tongue out a bit, playfully taking a single step back as she looked up at his towering visage. "Plus, you seem like a fun sellsword. Our interests could align in other ways as well~" Her singsong tone made it impossible to tell if she was being entirely serious, but the tribal tatoos on her body were glowing a faint purple.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3074 on: October 29, 2018, 01:51:00 AM »
Sakura

Sakura frowned at Nanako's antics, a little annoyed that she'd prevented Steaven from answering her question. Her annoyance only grew on hearing the Shaman's gleeful response to Nanako's actions, and the Shaman's demands. Whilst she would do it if it was truly the only way to save her beloved, the thought repulsed her. It was absolutely not something she desired and nor did she think Steaven would desire it.

"Steaven has expressed no desire towards me. I will not force myself on an unwilling person", Sakura responded, annoyance on her face. "And, whilst I will do what you demand if I must, the idea of doing sexual acts with anyone but my husband is one I find repulsive. I am sure Steaven would feel very bad if he forced me to degrade myself in that way."

Then, she turned to Nanako.

"Are you willing to do what the Shaman demands?" she asked. "If not, then please stop teasing Steaven, you are only empowering the Shaman and making it more difficult for him to resist."