Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 184719 times)

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #3195 on: November 09, 2018, 04:42:30 PM »
Edelgard

She hummed her approval, waiting patiently for the girl to satisfy her curiosity with the spear. More than this she was not willing to give without making sure the magician was worth her time.

"Your name," Edelgard demanded as she pulled away the weapon and secured it to her belt.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3196 on: November 10, 2018, 12:54:03 AM »
Yusho

The former monk sighed and dragged himself to sit next to her, despite the mood. If the bat is so dangerous, why isn't he under lock and key exactly? You could make several volumes of horror stories from those charges. Is what he thought he'd say.

"I'm used to having people upset with me, but I'd really prefer to understand my host," he said. Yusho's eyes were drawn to her teeth for a second, before retracting with a small, crooked smile. "And my mother always said that frowning caused wrinkles."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3197 on: November 10, 2018, 01:11:02 AM »
Sakura and Shirou

Sakura glared angrily at Locke as he walked in between her and the Count, not really appeased by his words, and outright angered by those of the count. Still, she had no desire to harm Locke, or to cause Steaven any further suffering. The two of them were, after all, not responsible for the reprehensible behaviour of their father.

"No, it is not alright", she said, angrily, still pointing the gun in the direction of the Count. "He left us to die. He sacrificed the lives of the other bodyguards, all for his own gain. I'm glad we were able to help Steaven, but that does not make what he did OK."

"And, now, to top it off, he's trying a pathetic attempt at bribing us", she added. "And he's even trying to do it with Nanako's money rather than his own."

Shirou, too was clearly not impressed by the Count's offer.

"Sakura is right. Your offer is frankly insulting. We do not accept bribes, and nor do we con our partners out of their rightful payment, even when they are not here to claim it", he said, scowling at the man as he gripped his swords.

"However, it would be nice to be able to help people without needing to worry about payment. And, given your disgraceful behaviour and the people you have sent to your deaths for your own gain, I believe it would only be right for you to help us with that aim, by providing a significant amount of compensation. If your money allows us to save more lives, then that might go some way towards atoning for your sins", he added.

Sighing, Sakura lowered the weapon for a moment, her anger slightly subsiding at her beloved's words.

"Very well, I will accept Senpai's terms. If you pay us a fair amount of compensation for the danger you put us in, then I will be willing to allow you to live despite your attempt to sacrifice him for your own gain. But, it will not be cheap."
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 01:14:15 AM by Cherry Lover »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #3198 on: November 10, 2018, 01:11:36 AM »
Asmael

Within the blinding light of justice, his figure seemed pitch black as the night. And yet, the more that one looked at the black center of the sun, the more a hint of an expression could almost be noticed. Its eyes looked sad, full of pity, and his smile was that of a gentle savior. There was truly no malice in this being, none at all, and yet the heavenly wings, whose feathers were like swords, were stretched wide and poised to shower down an impending doom.

Black strands of his hair's shadow whipped around his face, and he smiled reassuringly. "Do not be so grim. To be frank, I don't like battling. The sound of the bodies bursting, the smell of death, the moans of anguish and outcries of sorrow all only bring great pain to me."

To stretch his wings so, to fly above the war-fields and scatter death, to look down on everything, no matter how horrifying. How many years, how many eons did they think he had to endure such a torment? There was no deception to this, he truly detested battle. He truly loathed to raise a weapon. And once, he was merely a weak and meek archangel, one who did not even inherit the power of light, flight or strength of his brethren. A weakling who could not even kill an insect.

So when did that change? When- but did that even matter, when considering one as old as him. The holy sun only had to smile once to reveal the depths of his intent, his love, his pain, his madness. Amidst al these emotions, there was only the gentle, warm embrace of superiority, the view of one who looks down on his foe with naught but pity.

"However, killing a Demon is another story. That's the duty and pride of the Seven Archangels, and my father's wish." And with that grim reminder, he raised his hand with a fatalistic grace.

"Farewell, may you be reborn into a just soul."

And thus, a hundred sacred feathers, each large enough to be wielded as a weapon, descended in the span of a second. These hundreds of blades were now carpeting the area with the fervor of a holy sword, shattering and piercing into whatever was in their way with burning passion. There was no escape, there could be none, from this angle, from this intensity. A single volley would be sure death for a demon.

But he missed.

Out of the hundred blades, which now painted the battlefield with a scalding white, not a single so much as grazed the demon.

"My, my. I must have underestimated you. To think you would avoid my strongest attack." He said simply, while the light slowly began to dim and the black silhouette returned to its original resemblance.

Farron

[Wait, what?]

"Wait, what?" Unit 3 said this verbatim as the Controller's momentary confusion seeped in. What kind of roundabout deception was this? An attempt to save face?

[Compiling behavioral data. Continue collection of situational data. Temporarily rescinding extraction operations]

Unit 2 looked between them, and then said, "But she didn't actually evade the attack."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3199 on: November 10, 2018, 01:41:51 AM »
Sakura

A glint appeared in Sakura's deep purple eyes. She brought her outstretchedhand to her face in a dramatic pose, covering everything except her deep amethyst eyes. "I am-" She paused for a beat and suddenly and without warning opened up her arms as if she were about to embrace the very world and elegantly thrust out her chest. "Sakura! Sakura Edelfeldt." She proclaimed this fact proudly to the world with a final sparkley spin, doing a curtsy to finish.

She grasped Sapphire tightly, flipping the conspicuously silent and still stick downwards. She damn well knew the girl was awake; she'd even added sparkles and streamers to the spin! She then took a single step back, a practiced movement honed by over a decade of etiquette schooling as befitting the rank of her house.

I wonder how Luvia would have reacted to that? Would she have liked it? Or found it lacking...? Sakura wondered. She knew it would have absolutely triggered Rin. Ahhhh, it felt good finally letting herself loose a bit.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3200 on: November 10, 2018, 01:52:47 AM »
Azar

"It is true. I was rather majestic in my prime. In all of my existence I have had but one equal! Only one being strong enough to drive me to the edge of desperation, to drive me to solutions I had never considered before." The table began to smolder as he was lost in his memories. "Defeat... for the first time in eons I felt vulnerable. For the first time I was the challenger, the underdog, my powers had been surpassed and now I had to chase after my foe!"

His burning gaze returned to the present. "I may have lost, but my failure produced a greater reward. I have not been challenged so often since I was a child. True conflict-- it is a good thing to have! But I'm rambling, and while the resplendent voice of Azar the Almighty is without equal you wished to talk business."

Eruraviel

The elf brought her hands together and rested her elbows upon the table, seemingly unaware of the fact that it was now melting. She nodded her head and made affirmative noises as she listened to his story. "Mm-mmm. I see. You seem to have had quite a godlike existence once upon a time." She smiled warmly at him, but it had a somewhat melancholic affect hidden behind her sunny disposition. She leaned back and crossed her legs, letting out a deep and thoughtful sigh before she leaned back forward with a rather serious expression.

"Yes, I believe we should talk business--frankly, I don't think I've ever seen such a complicated and powerful seal in all of my ma-ahem-my years." She was a fool, talking about her age as if it was absolutely anything compared to this so called Azar the Almighty. Her left ear twitched slightly in consternation as she continued. "And the challenge excites me, stokes the fire underneath my lust for the unknown, but..."

She paused.

"It will take a long time to analyze it to any meaningful degree. I don't wish to waste your time, but I hope to ones such as ourselves that time won't be too big a factor?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3201 on: November 10, 2018, 02:10:53 AM »
Jalut

The moment the drones appeared, he barrel-rolled forward and the massive lance spun like a gale, while avoiding the electric attack with the grace of a butterfly he struck with the fury of a war elephant. The moment the drones appeared, the hellish halberd shot from all sides like rainfall, piercing the drones with its murderous range and preparing a final thrust. She was quick, yet his strength gave him the edge to close the gap.  But just as he was about to finish her off, he felt another chill down his spine. In a flash  the halberd spun back to his blind spot and he blocked the ghastly slash, sending sparks flying with a boom as he was thrown off feet away.

What!?

He gritted his teeth, decelerating his fall, but his eyes widened when he noticed that despite blocking the blow his carapace was cut, spewing darkness as if it were a bloody fog.

What the hell. What was she? His mouth was gaping wide open before her kiling intent, his body paralyzed by a strange feeling. "You're wide open brat!" He howled before charging to deliver a tempest of wild slashes at her, he wouldn't let her get an inch beyond his range again.

Noel Vermillion

"What the hell?" Noel swore uncharacteristically as she shook internally at the sight of this monster. This girl--she hadn't felt such a deathly presence except when she fought Take-Mikazuchi.

It was otherworldly. Something that shouldn't exist in this world.

However, that wasn't anything even remotely new to her. She just hadn't expected to meet someone like this in this city.

So, when she saw an opening as Jalut froze up momentarily, and her hand thrust out as she cast an ars. "I won't let you!!!" A barrier grabbed Jalut, holding him still and constricting all movements as eight brilliant swords of light appeared above him in a circle, raining down upon him at frightening speeds. "Wisdom of the Divines!"
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 02:13:59 AM by Sinib »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3202 on: November 10, 2018, 03:48:58 AM »
Lily

WHY

Awful, terrible, how hideous; it was utterly repugnant. It couldn't be tolerated, no not like this, no. She would not not tolerate this, not not, not ever. Her wrath swelled up like a ballon and when it reached critical mass; it burst open, releasing it all in one burst. One sleek burst that would decide the fate of the world for all time to come, this was the defining moment.

MINE

Her brilliant crimson form passed trough the blonde with impunity; the trail of her shining blade true, her form a tale for the ages. Reckoning was upon the foolish girl for her transgressions and there would be no escape this time.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 05:13:32 PM by Bern »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3203 on: November 10, 2018, 04:07:32 AM »
Valerie

Her face slammed into the counter, it was unusual sight; the vampire king growling that is. "I won't get any wrinkles do you hear that?? No wrinkles, banished be thy thought."

Just as quickly the episode was and she sat up straight and was staring the bartender with thinly veiled expectation. "Good, I want a medium size blood type O that is fresh. Don't forget to heat it up in the microwave for me, oh and make it quick." 

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3204 on: November 10, 2018, 06:42:10 PM »
Count Mann

A sigh of relief escaped the count's lips as he seemingly dodged the threat of death.  Regaining his composure, he brushed off the dirt from his suit, essentially pretending like the girl had never even picked up that gun.  "Very well then.  I shall go to the back and get yo-"

Ding dong!

"And who the hell is that?!" he asked, his face fuming with anger.  "Where are the....right of course."

Looking at the couple's dissapproving scowl, the count realized he couldn't use them to get rid of the newcomer.  Instead, he made eye contact with Locke and tilted his head towards the door.  Maybe he could take care of it.

Locke sighed and made his way towards the door.  With a slow creek, the door cracked open, revealing his handsome face and well built but dirty form to the strange girl.  "You know this is a private residence right?" he said, glancing at the girl with a raised eyebrow.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3205 on: November 10, 2018, 07:13:23 PM »
Thugs

By the time the bullets reached their origin Valentine was gone.  The ceiling fell to the ground, revealing an empty room and a hole in the roof.  Seeing the shadow coming earlier, Valantine had leaped backward and delivered a backhand to the wall, creating a massive hole with the impact.  With her minigun in hand, she began opening fire at the barrier, shattering it with a hail of bullets as she descended towards the ground.  She aimed her body so that she would land on the top of the swings, avoiding the grass where bugs may await her.

Meanwhile, the girl, who had raised her finger to fire a blast of ice instead opened her entire palm, firing a much bigger blast towards the incoming blades.  It was a miscalculation, as not only did it tire her for some reason, but the blades did not stop, even covered in ice.  Rather than skewering her, the blades pelted her body relentlessly, as if she were being hit with stones being pelted at her by a catapult.  Her sweat froze, encasing her body in a thin layer of ice, serving as psuedo armor, but even then, the ice covered blades, pelting her all at once, sent her flying into the floor.

At the same time, the Valantine on the other side of the ice wall stared at the two before kneeling over in pain from the gas.  "I see," the Valantine said, mustering all of her strength to back into the other room.  With the gas already in her system, it was a slow and painful walk, but with the ice wall in the way, she only needed to leap backwards when they broke through it.  "So your some kind of swat agent or assassin.  I'd go with assassin given your ruthless tactics.  It was stupid of me to hide here.  This time, i'll come for you."
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 07:17:10 PM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3206 on: November 10, 2018, 07:21:24 PM »
Jeanne

"Do you like never watch the news? I'm quite famous you know..... Jeanne Winters from the NNC, nice to meet you." She made a slight bow as she introduced herself. Her identity would surely put them on the spot, you didn't turn away a representative of the news; not if you cared about your reputation at least.

In this day and age information was one of the most valuable resources after all, and the Nexus News Corporation had achieved monopoly on that front; at least when it didn't come to classified information. Their service was indispensable, so much so that they'd been granted the special status of being essential to the City.

"Aren't you gonna let me in? Sure I could leave and then swing by the Chief, tell her I saw Count Mann acting suspiciously, now you wouldn't want that, would you?" She took a step forward, into his personal space; she was quite tall for a woman.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3207 on: November 10, 2018, 09:43:29 PM »
Vanny

"Heh, you're a naive amateur if you think the gifts of the earth are to be scoffed at." He crossed his arms and gave her a smug smile, full of confidence as ever. His eyes scanned the kitchen like a hawk, practically glowing ominously before he spun in motion and removed his mighty cape, flipping it around to reveal what was actually an apron with the words: #1 Chef written in bold on it.

"Very well, let's rock! You better cower and tremble missy. With this dish, I'm going to eat up.... your heart." He pointed at her, a small arc of lightning forming a glowing flower before his face flashed with a wide grin.

"ORAHHH!!" And with a sudden gust of wind, the knight vanished. No, he somehow multiplied. Left, right, to the pantry, to the fridge, cutting the vegetables and butchering the meat. Somehow, he managed to do all of this with such speed that he seemed in a dozen places at once, tremendously preparing the food with the finesse of an expert, looking like an entire team of chefs.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3208 on: November 10, 2018, 10:12:20 PM »
Jalut

His eyes lit up in horror. Not because of the girl, not because of the other girl, but because looking up, he noticed something. Something terrible. "NO! NOT AGAIN! NOT AGAINNN!"

The swords pierced him all over, and due to the many wounds he had accumulated, he hacked up what he had left and struggled. It was no use, he was worn after all his other fights and literally dropping from space, and fighting an entire sea race.

His helmet cracked, revealing his face finally. It was... a squirrel. The cutest squirrel ever, with the most adorable fluffy cheeks and two big irresistible eyes. The demon's true form, revealed by the extensive damage, a terrible sight for all to see.

So he died. The last thing he felt was pure anger and angry emotions, but he couldn't even muster an angry yell anymore. Because before he could do anything, a gigantic street-sized truck fell from outer space and crushed him to death.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 11:32:05 PM by francobull3 »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3209 on: November 10, 2018, 11:56:59 PM »
Aruna

A dark void stretching far beyond the horizon lay before her eyes.  There was no ground connected to her feet, nothing grounding her to the earth.  She was simply floating in what seemed like empty space.  Unlike space, there were no stars, nothing illuminating that strange space.  It was complete darkness, the most comforting thing she could think of.

Why am I thinking about that?

Aruna stared at the feathers coming towards her, helpless to stop them.  She wondered why she could even see them.  Maybe it was because she was going to die?  It wasn't fair, she had just gotten to this strange city, yet she was going to die?  A guardian, that is what she was, what gave her life purpose, at least before.  She hadn't done anything yet, nothing and now....

She closed her eyes and braced for the impact, only to feel.....nothing.

"W-what?" she asked, looking around.  The feathers missed.  Every single one of those feathers missed.  "Are you patronizing me?  Why aren't you killing me?  What is your damned angle?!"