Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 203266 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #4035 on: January 23, 2019, 05:08:54 PM »
Asmael

The archangel's wings flapped, stretched  freely while he floated in the air. And all of a sudden their formation shifted, from a spiraling pattern to a helix, and finally wrapping around him like a drill-shaped cocoon, only one eye visible in a singular gap. An eye filled with disgust.

"I know all too well what surpassing Father entails. There was someone who could've done it. No, he had no need to do it, such was his greatness. But he believed that that greatness meant he might as well try. And everyone in all the seven thrones knows the result of that hubris. But more importantly, I've heard this speech before. It's boring."

A dim light shimmered from his feathers. Along with a singular drop of blood, which rang like a bell the moment it touched the ground. But... he changed his mind.

He sighed and stretched his wings, dissipating them in the air like an illusion and landing with a bow, and winked to the newcomer with a serious yet grateful expression.

"You'd think the mountains corpses of her kin would've taught her anything. I must thank you for interrupting, as callous as snooping is, I might have lost my cool and added one more to the pile."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4036 on: January 23, 2019, 09:07:45 PM »
Aruna

Aruna instinctively jumped back as the creature appeared.  It certainly wasn't a demon, though it did feel similar.  At the very least, it felt closer to her than the deathmachine of the light standing in front of her.

"Yes," she said, continuing her speech.  "You have grown arrogant.  We lost because we didn't understand that spirit, I think.  It is the human's greed that gives it power, the desire for more in life that leads to the endless wellspring of power that could rival the god.  Look at far above nature they have already come?  Even mountains are helpless before the technology they created.  Unlike a weakling like you who requires so much of gods light to be strong, these creatures only needed a flicker to create all of civilization."

She whispered a spell under her breath, setting up the area just in case things got violent.  "I am saying you are nothing to humans."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4037 on: January 23, 2019, 11:25:07 PM »
Piece

There was a moment of silence from Piece as it listened in. Then the servant began to giggle loudly from its place by the door. "Nature? Mountains? Kyahahahaha! An insect looking at anthills in wonder, unable to even think of the world. That's the kind of creature that tries to speak of what could rival the divine?"

Then the mirth drained from its echoing voice. "Foolish, you shouldn't say such foolish things. That ignorance is unbefitting a piece."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4038 on: January 23, 2019, 11:56:47 PM »
Asmael

"Hey, cut it out. Bullying her is my job." He pouted, crossing his arms like a frustrated teen. Whatever that was, it was no demon, thus he didn't destroy it. But it sure was rude, so maybe he'd teach it a lesson in manners later.

His eyes turned to the demon slightly, but he didn't even bother facing her this time.

"I will admit there are things that humans have that I do not. But I never once doubted the beauty of mankind. So quit making excuses already. Your kin lost because they couldn't attain victory. Don't blame your lack of ability on your enemy in order to make yourself look more monstrous, it's pathetic."

He sighed, walked up the fridge, kicked it open and grabbed an apple, without even caring he tossed another to the newcomer and the demon. Oh, right, the human too... wait, wha? He passed out already? Lame.

He still tossed him the apple.

"Humans are great. My brother saw that more than anyone else, and it made him envious. So he tarnished their greatness with sin and vice, and yet... that too was great. But in the end, all humans were born from the Lord, and in the end they must return to the Lord. "
« Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 05:20:08 AM by francobull3 »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4039 on: January 24, 2019, 12:04:45 AM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl cocked an eyebrow at his explanation, crossing her arms under her chest as well, "No, that's a bit weird for me too. Cops back home usually had a handle on things, well aside from a few exceptions, but they're having trouble around here?"

Nanako looked the man over again, not missing the weapons on top of the imposing figure he cut. Well, aside from him being a bit of a slowpoke, but she was sure he'd be faster in a fight.

"What about you?" she asked, "Seems like you'd handle yourself pretty well even if that's the case, right?"

Justice

Justice's throat rumbled. "Can't be having trouble if you don't even know you're out of your depth."

The armor-clad cowboy swept his gaze around, taking in the sounds of the city. He wasn't just saying it from one or two instances. He'd been looking around, for the last few days. In some parts of this city, the cops themselves could be the problem. Justice threw a hardened look back at Nanako.

"I can, but what about everyone who can't?" He asked, sweeping his arms down. "I don't care much for arbitrary order, and total chaos is no better than living in a house made of fangs, but the balance of power here is worrying."

He paused for a moment, silver eyes relaxing. "Does that matter to you, Nanako?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4040 on: January 24, 2019, 01:11:33 AM »
Valantine

The red-headed gangster grabbed hold of the tendril's before falling stumbling back.  The final assault pierced her brain.  The demon was screaming in her brain.  She was screaming in her brain.

NEVER!  ITS MINE!

"You dare try to save me you fake heroes!  You're doing the same thing to me that they did to you!  Damn you!  Don't take this away from me!"

Tsumiko

The shadow wrapped itself around Vallentine's feet, tendrils shot up, cutting at her. A black floor seemed to infect, to overlay itself, over the entire area.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4041 on: January 24, 2019, 02:30:14 AM »
Throne

With a triumphant glint in its eyes the boar roared and it was engulfed in a silver glow. Just as before, the waters managed to wash away the swarms; however, the moonbeam and bullets swerved right towards the boar instead. Or in the case of the magical attack, right into the back of Aggron as the boar tossed her with monstrous force right at the man to cover the wolf's retreat. Despite how jarring the strike should have been the wolf managed to work in perfect coordination with its partner. With unnatural movements its limbs twisted backwards into a backwards rush to avoid the strike as the pokemon was hurtled over it right at its attacker.

The stag remained on the sidelines, keeping its distance from the rest but remaining within the clearing.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4042 on: January 24, 2019, 03:22:29 AM »
Azad

Oh no, bad doggy. Bad!

He nimbly used his awkward position to kick off the ground and jump, high enough to barely avoid the hurling beast. No, his feet were barely an inch over it, and he used that momentum to hop off the pokemon and dash forward, as if it were a platform.

He wouldn't let it escape, he understood full well how much of a threat that beast posed. He understood these tactics, they were familiar to him. Too clean to be confused with those of a wild beast. If he were that hound, he'd probably do the same. Use the two as a distraction, ensure their focus is drawn elsewhere, split them and pick them one by one.

And as long as that threat remained, he would be unable to deal with the other two, not without exposing his partners in crime to the threat of an unseen assassin.

"Fetch!" He would chase the hound, and doing so he launched  five blades with a single motion, sending them flying like the wind, accounting its current path and any deviation as well. If the beast was this good at running, he'd have to make sure even wind could not evade this forever.

The reel system, which his swords incorporated, was a trap that released a net-like wire attached to the blade. He held on these wires when throwing his blades, so he wouldn't lose grip of them.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 02:36:33 PM by francobull3 »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4043 on: January 24, 2019, 10:11:55 PM »
Aruna

Aruna stared at the blob-like creature that had entered.  Usually, when she had encountered creatures like this, they had been those who had lost their form to the pointless quest of power but this one was sentient.  Then again, maybe it was just a spirit strong enough to retain its sentience after the entire experience.

"We did lose," she said.  "i'm not arguing for that, but do you know how we became strong enough to challenge the gods to start with?  Absorbing the essence of humans. Why do you think I must feed now on them?"

She looked down at the Chef.  It appeared this was too much for him.  He passed out from the shock of the experience.  The apple bounced off his belly and rolled along the floor.  "Is that why you claim to love them?  Your brother?"

She couldn't help but wonder if maybe he knew Satan, one of the great allies of the demons.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4044 on: January 24, 2019, 10:24:24 PM »
Asmael

A defying finger poked her straight in the cheek, shutting her up just as she talked about her race being able to challenge gods.

"YOU DIDN'T, SILLY MONGOOSE BAT CREATURE!. Stop spouting nonsense in the first place. You might be able to challenge a valet class angel at best, or a shard like me. God is all powerful, there is seriously no one in this world that could beat him."

He sighed and shook his head. He really didn't like cutting people like this, but he had to correct this blasphemous foolishness once and for all. So he...miraculously, pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket and a sharpie, no less dramatic than ever.

"Here, I'm going to make it really simple. You see this piece of paper? I'm going to draw an angel, a human, and a demon." And he did, in an oddly childish and charming way. The angel looked all shiny, the human was huge and had a badass sword, and the demon had stink lines and fleas all over, and looked pretty bad, even by this horrendous art piece's standards.

"Here. Imagine this is creation. Now, in this case, my hands would be pops."

And in a single swipe he just ripped the drawing, all three of them were just shreds in less than a second. And he looked about as serious as you could possibly be, his words were true and grim.

"You can fight, howl, scream and cry against the heavens all you want. But the drawing can't stop my hands. That is the difference between a creator and creation. To transcend that limit, you need more than power. Even if you gained enough power to shatter the stars and bend reality, you'd still be a drawing on paper, and he'd still be the hand. Seriously, it's not that the effort is in vain, but it's completely misplaced. You don't outmuscle God."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4045 on: January 24, 2019, 10:25:07 PM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl tensed up visibly with Justice's response for a moment before relaxing again. Then she thought about it, longer than she'd spent pondering most things since she'd gotten here. It was a strange thing to ponder, especially considering her current circumstances.

"A bit," she said after a long moment, thinking back to the problem of the two squishies earlier, "Yeah, somewhat. Might matter more if I wasn't stuck here with no shelter or resources to my name beyond my own two hands, but for now I kinda gotta prioritize. I'm in a strange new land without a roof over my head and a way to get food on the table beyond stealing it, and I'm not going to resort to that."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4046 on: January 24, 2019, 10:56:15 PM »
Piece

The head bobbed along with the angel's words. "Correct. A piece cannot rebel against its creator. The only way for one to oppose their master is to have the potential to ascend to such a level brought out." It paused for a moment after that as if considering its next words.

"Or to find an appropriate outsider as a benefactor."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4047 on: January 24, 2019, 10:57:27 PM »
Azad

Oh no, bad doggy. Bad!

He nimbly used his awkward position to kick off the ground and jump, high enough to barely avoid the hurling beast. No, his feet were barely an inch over it, and he used that momentum to hop off the pokemon and dash forward, as if it were a platform.

He wouldn't let it escape, he understood full well how much of a threat that beast posed. He understood these tactics, they were familiar to him. Too clean to be confused with those of a wild beast. If he were that hound, he'd probably do the same. Use the two as a distraction, ensure their focus is drawn elsewhere, split them and pick them one by one.

And as long as that threat remained, he would be unable to deal with the other two, not without exposing his partners in crime to the threat of an unseen assassin.

"Fetch!" He would chase the hound, and doing so he launched  five blades with a single motion, sending them flying like the wind, accounting its current path and any deviation as well. If the beast was this good at running, he'd have to make sure even wind could not evade this forever.

The reel system, which his swords incorporated, was a trap that released a net-like wire attached to the blade. He held on these wires when throwing his blades, so he wouldn't lose grip of them.

Saku

Aggron roared in annoyance at Sylveon when the beam hit her. It plinked off her armour without causing much of an issue, but regardless, she found herself flying through the air.

"Shit. It can do that?" Sakura's expression had turned ugly. Redirecting attacks, now that was just cheating! She ground her teeth in annoyance and clicked her tongue. "Maybe we should try focusing one?" She asked Dahlia. "The stag seems difficult."

Hydro pump. Full power. Fire on my command. She ordered Milotic silently.

The eel silently nodded. She knew Sakura was right, trusted her. She trusted her with her very life.

Sylveon, moonbeam the boar.

The pokemon nodded, before a bright light glowed above his head once more, releasing its fury upon the boar that had so rudely thrown Aggron. A brilliant white beam soared forth, hurtling towards its target with the vengeful force of destruction.

Aggron, as soon as you land, use dig. Tunnel underneath the stag and try to pull it down with you.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4048 on: January 24, 2019, 11:06:29 PM »
A-701

He nommed down the piece of cake gluttonously, making a delighted expression. "De~lish! You're the best!" He hugged and rubbed his cheek with her cheek. He wasn't lying, the chocolatey chocolate undertones punched straight in his tongue, they were seriously great.

Wait, no, he was supposed to get back to her! He wouldn't let these succulent, sweet flavors beat him! Nooooooo!

"Do you eat here often? Or do you only bring your prey here to fatten them up before nomming them?" He grinned, totally forgetting about his revenge.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4049 on: January 25, 2019, 02:58:54 AM »
Justice

He straightened his back, resting his hands on his pockets. The rider responded, his tone deeper and softer than before. "A grounded outlook. They're not your responsibility. Nothing to be proud of, but nothing to be ashamed of, either. You're better than many."

They weren't his responsibility either. He was just noisy. It was noisiness too that prompted his next words, extending a hard to the squirrelgirl as his steed made a harsh sound of acceptance.

"Need a ride then? I don't need the money, but work is good to meet people."
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 03:20:03 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts