Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178324 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #4185 on: February 02, 2019, 03:21:20 PM »
Amanda

"Apology accepted Eru, now where was I?" It was only really a question for show as Amanda immediately answered it herself. "Right the Chiefs... There's a lot of them, From the great First Chief all the way to me, far too many for me to go into any great detail about all of them but there are two in particular who I think wouldn't take kindly to your dabble in souls.

"The first one being Empress Ivanna of Little Russia, she's a religious zealot and she'd probably brand you a heretic. Unfortunarly for both of us she's both really strong and immune to magic at the same time, a true nightmare for any magician. I can't tell you much about her personality besides her being trully cihilling to be near. The only real benefit for you is that she's impulsive and a bit predictable." She shook her head sadly. Amanda had never talked to Ivanna privately, the only times she'd ever seen here being whenever the Council of Chiefs gathered.

"The other one being the de facto ruler of the Vampires. While the Vampire King is not the official 'Chief' of the 'Vampire District', there' no denying who's really in charge there despite how much of a samaritan she plays at being. She also wields the Essence Reaver, a legendary scythes that can part the heavens and slay death itself if you believe the stories. There's sooooo many stories, comes with being thousands of years old I guess; so don't underestimate her exprience. And yes 'her', I have no clue why Valerie isn't a Queen."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4186 on: February 02, 2019, 03:37:14 PM »
Vanilla

Vanilla petted Suerte's soft hair, eating the delicious embarrassment the was exuding, savoring Suerte's taste.

She kissed her behind her ear, and suddenly reached into her sleeve. With the flair of a street magician, Vanilla pulled out a rainbow colored streamer, which suddenly exploded into a blast of light, blinding everyone in the store. While she couldn't see, Suerte could feel material just sort of appearing over her skin, along with Vanilla's fingers feeling her skin, running her hands over her thighs, her ass, and her breasts.

The demon squeezed her butt just as the blinding effect wore off.

And then, Suerte could see she was wearing a tight fitting and more erotic version of her normal outfit, showing off her legs a bit more, squeezing against her ass in a way normal shorts just wouldn't, and showing off her ample cleavage with a shirt tied over itself, which also had the effect of showing off her toned midriff.

The demon plopped a cowboy hat on top of her head.

"If you want to be a stripper, you need to play to your strengths. Going full on nudity like that can be nice, but teasing the audience and getting to that point is a big appeal of that sort of show." Vanilla lectured her seriously.

"Do you like it?" She asked in a whisper so nobody else could hear her but Suerte.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4187 on: February 02, 2019, 03:48:00 PM »
Sakura Edelfeldt

Sakura nodded curtly before lifting the other girl up. "Hold tightly." She warned before she soared up into the sky like an arrow. Within an instant, Sakura and Eldegard were floating amoungst the clouds, staring down at the immense sprawling metopolitian hell. They could see the clear destitution some lived in, the opulant wealth in others. Abandoned hellscapes occasionally dotting the outskirts, and a forest encrouching upon the city on the other side.

"Good?" She asked, flying at her top speed towards the wealthiest area she could see.

"Sapphire, can you please get me a read on a nice cafe in that area."

The stick nodded. "Leave it to me, my master."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4188 on: February 02, 2019, 04:14:25 PM »
Edelgard

There was so much to see. That's what struck her most deeply, even after decades. Even on the ground, the northern kingdoms were full of things to marvel at and greed after. There were green forests, deep blue waters, and urban sprawls filled with dust and riches alike.

It was nothing like a land where trees congealed into thorns of metal and stone, where rivers flowed with poisonous specters, and where only in the shadows of flattened ruins could they make their exiled confederations.

Edelgard held on closely to the spellcaster. "Yes. Thank you," she said.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4189 on: February 02, 2019, 04:19:50 PM »
Edelgard

There was so much to see. That's what struck her most deeply, even after decades. Even on the ground, the northern kingdoms were full of things to marvel at and greed after. There were green forests, deep blue waters, and urban sprawls filled with dust and riches alike.

It was nothing like a land where trees congealed into thorns of metal and stone, where rivers flowed with poisonous specters, and where only in the shadows of flattened ruins could they make their exiled confederations.

Edelgard held on closely to the spellcaster. "Yes. Thank you," she said.

Sakura Edelfeldt

Sakura nodded again. She was growing to really like how simple and honest this girl was-she wouldn't mind being friends with somebody who only spoke what was on her mind, would she?

"Hrmph..." She puzzled to herself. She didn't have any real friends, did she?

It was just her sister-only her sister.

Her chest clenched at the thought of being here for too long, away from Luvia. It felt like somebody had grabbed her heart, and was squeezing it. She began to breathe more heavily as her entire body tensed up.

Maybe she was overreliant upon her sister. Was she burdening her?

These thoughts terrified Sakura as they landed close to their destination. The young woman simply stood still, panting, looking forward in a dazed way as if she were preoccupied.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4190 on: February 02, 2019, 04:41:55 PM »
Edelgard

There was no way for her to miss the tension that coursed over Sakura's body, though she could be puzzled by the twinge of feeling on the girl's expression.

The Forsaken separated from her, but just as soon as they had stepped foot on the ground, she placed a hand on Sakura's shoulder. "Something, wrong?" She asked, squeezing firmly. Edelgard pulled her along, not in the voice of a soldier, but in that of comrades once lost. "Let's eat. It will feel better."
« Last Edit: February 02, 2019, 04:43:59 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4191 on: February 02, 2019, 06:21:49 PM »
Valantine

The gangster stared up at the monster, the demon being absorbed.  Then, as her gaze returned to Tsumiko, her eyes lowered and a frown formed on her face.  "Fine i'm a coward, a fool, a hypocrite.  But lets stop pretending like your any different.  How can a woman of love so ruthlessly murder those in her path.  My subordinates, they all had lives, families.  I can tell you are strong.  You didn't have to kill them.  It would have been so easy to subdue them."

She stared down at the ground.  Now that the demon was outside of her, she couldn't help but wonder... why was she trying to kill her husband?  She wanted to do something for this district, give him and his daughter a future.  Why was she taking that away again?

You have ruled a world?  Even better!  Feel the power flowing through your veins.  It is delectable is it not?  This world, so drab, boring, cruel.  Give yourself to me and I shall burn it to the ground.  Come now... what do you even have to live for?  What could possibly drive you to cling to life?  Drink in my power and let my consciousness wash away your sorrows.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4192 on: February 02, 2019, 06:47:04 PM »
Edelgard

There was no way for her to miss the tension that coursed over Sakura's body, though she could be puzzled by the twinge of feeling on the girl's expression.

The Forsaken separated from her, but just as soon as they had stepped foot on the ground, she placed a hand on Sakura's shoulder. "Something, wrong?" She asked, squeezing firmly. Edelgard pulled her along, not in the voice of a soldier, but in that of comrades once lost. "Let's eat. It will feel better."

Sakura Edelfeldt

The hand grabbing her shoulder pulled her out of the whirling chaos of her mind. She sucked in a deep breath and then exhaled slowly before nodding a bit. "Y-yeah. Food will be good."

The two walked towards the cafe, following Sapphire's lead. However, Sakura stopped dead in her tracks when she saw where Sapphire had taken her. She suddenly grabbed the stick and pulled on her cheeks.

"What. Were. You. THINKING!"

In big pink, frilly letters, it read "Happy Maid Cafe~ Where Dreams Come True~"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4193 on: February 02, 2019, 07:32:21 PM »
Yusho

Yusho was relieved by what her words implied of the standing of humans here, but allowing this concession from mortals to wolves was a heresy in the eyes of everything he'd ever known.

It was a good thing he was no longer beholden to the order, and that he was more flexible than most. In fact, it was the very reason he no longer answered to them, but he still followed the spirit of the Philosophy. It was also a good thing that Valerie's kin did not give him reason to scatter their blood to the wind.

"Huh?" The dragon-blooded blinked at the vampire king, suddenly alert on his arms as he left the indoors shade of the castle. Oh. Oh, was this a more serious temptation than he thought?

He cleared his throat. "If I have no other way of repaying you, then at least I can swear that much."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4194 on: February 02, 2019, 08:10:45 PM »
Justice

It spoke volumes of how the authority in this city had to make do that the reward system worked in such a way. In hushed tones, but nevertheless, it revealed the dysfunctional lines between the organs of the Nexus. It invited those with strength to step up to aid the common order for fitting rewards, without tying them to it, but it refused any who did so without first accepting that the law was their superior, even when that which the law protected was at stake. These

"Tyrant lizard ribs, comin' right up!" Yelled the greasy voice of an apron-clad goblin, over the hissing and sizzling of a great outdoors grill, flipping dripping pieces of meat onto the tables surrounding it.

Justice caught the steaming meat and bone on his raised plate, inhaling deeply of its unusually rich smell. Considering the liberal atmosphere of the place, he should be reflecting on lighter things. But first, he tore his order of meat in half, tossing it over his shoulder and the chain fence, to be caught in the maw of Punishment with a satisfying crunch, and only then did he design to finally pull the scarf covering most of his face down.

"This was a good call," he said to the girl sitting across from him with her own plate.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4195 on: February 02, 2019, 08:14:48 PM »
Aruna

"By god's word, I am evil, but by actions your evil," she said in between mouthing a chant.  She had already set up her portals in this room a while ago, just in case he tried something like this again.  It wasn't as effective as if she was in this room, but the chains should still be able to emerge from the wall.

"You both talk too much," she growled, staring up at the creature.  Chains emerged from the wall that seperated one room from another, circling around him and threatening to pin him to the wall.  Another set emerged from the ground, grabbing hold of the angel's wings.

"Stop toying with me!  I am sick of being forced to play these games!  Its not like god even bothers to deliver his own justice!  He just 'works' through people, yet the humans are taught to believe he expresses his love this way.  What a goddamned joke!  If that fool has let you get away with not killing me, then i'm sure this is all part of his 'plan.'  An all-knowing being has no right to be disappointed in anything."

Truthfully, she was just trying appealing to him logically.  SHe didn't want to die here, not on the whims of an archangel.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2019, 10:53:39 PM by yinsukin »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4196 on: February 02, 2019, 09:40:27 PM »
Nanako

When they'd initially placed their orders, Nanako had felt that Justice's order had a pretty cool name. Knowing little else about the kinds of dishes being served here, beyond them being meat, the squirrel girl figured that was plenty to go on, though she'd opted for something a bit heartier.

"Tyrant lizard steak, up next!" came the call, and Nanako was already moving, watching with eyes practically shining with mirth as the cut of meat sailed through the air and landed dead center on her plate, the sauce splattering out over the plate with the impact.

With her meal secured, Nanako watched curiously as Justice tossed half to his horse. She stared at the chimeric horror intently, looking between it and her steak as she weighed her options. After a good few moments, however, she shrugged, figuring Justice would know best how much to give his horse, started digging in with relish, the spices and steak sauce and red meat sending fireworks through her tastebuds as she ate.

"Really was," Nanako nodded she managed to down her first mouthful, "We were talking about the sleeping situation, right? Don't see the problem with it so long as they don't stick us with some tiny bunk. And in that case my problem's going to be with the landlord, not figuring out who's sleeping where."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4197 on: February 02, 2019, 09:52:37 PM »
Tsumiko

Tsumiko took a step forwards and grabbed Vallentine's chin, making her look up at her. Her crimson red eye glowed, as her dark purple eye seemed to keep the light in. Her lips curled upwards into a sadistic wry smile.

"Why, for love, of course. You really are a fool if you don't understand the reason why you yourself has been doing it."

Tsumiko pushed her away, kicking her down onto the ground. "You invited a demon into yourself to gain untold power. I'm no stranger to such behavior. It warps your mind, leads you to insanity."

She closed her eyes, and when she opened them both were glowing a deep crimson red, frightening and inhuman.

However, tears welled up in her eyes. "Don't follow the same path I did. You still have time to go back before you do something unforgivable." Her words were slow and stilted, her movements sluggish, as if she hadn't controlled her body in a long, long, time.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4198 on: February 02, 2019, 10:02:20 PM »
Valantine

The gangster stared up at the monster, the demon being absorbed.  Then, as her gaze returned to Tsumiko, her eyes lowered and a frown formed on her face.  "Fine i'm a coward, a fool, a hypocrite.  But lets stop pretending like your any different.  How can a woman of love so ruthlessly murder those in her path.  My subordinates, they all had lives, families.  I can tell you are strong.  You didn't have to kill them.  It would have been so easy to subdue them."

She stared down at the ground.  Now that the demon was outside of her, she couldn't help but wonder... why was she trying to kill her husband?  She wanted to do something for this district, give him and his daughter a future.  Why was she taking that away again?

You have ruled a world?  Even better!  Feel the power flowing through your veins.  It is delectable is it not?  This world, so drab, boring, cruel.  Give yourself to me and I shall burn it to the ground.  Come now... what do you even have to live for?  What could possibly drive you to cling to life?  Drink in my power and let my consciousness wash away your sorrows.

Thea

... what drove her to live so long?  That was a good question. Thea sometimes felt like she was stretched thin, like too little butter spread over too much bread. Every decade that passed was filled with the same pattern of events: she drew on the life of her subjects to stay young. Someone got it into their heads to rise up against her. She crushed them. Over, and over, and over again. Thea couldn't step down, or the empire would collapse.

But she was here, and had no way to get back, right? That collapse was now inevitable. Everything she had accomplished, everything she forced to stay together by her own force of will, was gone. It had been something the empress had been trying not to think about until now. She struggled to get up off her knees as the demon's power threatened to overwhelm her, threatened the razor sharp resolve that allowed Thea to commit unspeakable acts just to cling to power.

Her teeth grit as her gloved fingers clawed at the ground, and she tried once more to push the demon out.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4199 on: February 02, 2019, 10:12:42 PM »
Saku

Sakura sighed in relief. The fight was over.

Four pokeballs floated around her head, and four beams of light shot out. The three pokemon returned to her belt, and a large bug appeared in their place.

"Thanks, guys." She rubbed her pokeballs attached to her belt, running her fingers through Wormy's fur. She collapsed onto her knees, suddenly shaking.

"I'm... not used to real combat like this, Sorry." She buried her face into Wormy's brilliantly soft fluff, her chest heaving with fear and anxiety.