Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178324 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #4350 on: February 10, 2019, 07:21:05 PM »
Tsumiko

The purple haired woman suddenly groaned, shifting in her sleep. She seemed to open her mouth to say something, but no words came out.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4351 on: February 10, 2019, 07:23:43 PM »
Aruna

Permission denied?  An interloper!  Two interlopers!?  As Aruna's body sailed to the ground, she stared blankly at the girl who was still standing.  Her soul, it wasn't his.  The world was meal's soul.  This wasn't the soul of an archangel, demon or even human.  It looked almost like...GOD.

"Meal?"

"Metatron?"

Normally, her first instinct was to run or hide, but she was within a soul, a place that had no tangible place to hide.  There was no cover, because everything could be seen.  Still, this situation was getting out of control.  She stared at the light, the girl within the light.  The soul of what looked like god.

"Shut up!" she said, some part of her breaking under the pressure.  "There is only one god, and he has forsaken me long ago!  Now release your hold on him or I will make it my personal goal to kill you."

She was trembling again.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4352 on: February 10, 2019, 10:25:46 PM »
Azad

"Woah! Hahahahaha, I see! So what you are saying is, we are in danger." He spread his arms wide and smiled, unperturbed by this revelation. To think they danced this closely with death, and they hadn't even gotten past the first obstacle... it was terrifying. He honestly wanted to scream his lungs out and run.

But it wasn't an option. He wouldn't run away anymore. His casual demeanour was anything but resignation.

"Well, we've come this far, can't turn our backs and do the smart thing now can we? I've just got one question for you..." He searched for his pocket playfully, then found what he was looking for.

He brought a cellphone with a picture on it. It was a girl, about 14 years of age. The kind of girl you'd see anywhere without so much as batting an eye. But Azad was dead serious when he asked this simple question.

"Have you seen this woman?"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4353 on: February 10, 2019, 11:09:13 PM »
Valerie

Blood rushed through her uncontrollably, her undead heart was beating to the beat of her non existent pulse, and her cheeks were flushing a deathly pale.

He went in and out of focus as her pupils widened and then contracted in rythmic exchange. His breathe on her earlobe didn't even register as the world was spinning and the wall against her back was her only support.

No one, no one had ever treated her quite like this before.

"I-I have never...... I have never been taken against a wall before...." She softly mumbled, lost for words as she was.

Yusho

Yusho sucked in air through his teeth as his hands curled against the wall. Was this really the same Valerie that had roughhoused that draconic behemoth? Seeing the powerful and proud vampire shrinking like this made the edges of his mouth twitch feverishly. His voice came out as a grinding whisper.

"I wasn't planning on that." And then he covered her cool lips, taking a brief kiss out of her before his mouth nuzzled up to her neck. The dragon-blooded's breath lingered heavily on her skin, and his storm-flavored blood thrummed loudly in his veins. He was even closer to her now, somehow. "This would be better inside anyway."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4354 on: February 10, 2019, 11:32:38 PM »
METATRON

"Impressive. So you really do grace us with your presence once more, Faded Star of the Last Heaven. It is an honour."

His voice was as mighty as ever, more reserved surely, but not shaking a single step before her presence. The oppressive aura was literally carving this recreation of heaven apart. The demon had a point, two godlike beings could not coexist in the same space. To allow that would cause the end of everything.

The black-winged angel gripped on the ground as hard as he could, the gusts of wind formed from the pressure were enough to nearly launch him away! He grit his teeth, tried to keep himself grounded, and yelled. "Aruna! Ru-"

" B E G O N E ! ! "

And with a voice as loud as thunder, the entire island shattered. The clouds vanished. Even the light faded from this world. Even Lucy could not remain standing, infinite as she was, this was his world, not hers. This power was something out of this world, but she could resist it. The same could not be said for the fragment and the dark angel. The command sent the two hurling downwards into the depths of this world.

Down into an endless sea of memory, where they would be unable to escape.

The child must live, but it must not see the light of man's world. If it did... No. No matter what, no matter the cost, he must not allow them to free Mael.

"LEAVE MORNINGSTAR, THIS IS NOT YOUR PLACE TO INTERFERE. FURTHER RESISTANCE WILL BE MET WITH APPROPRIATE FORCE."

Thunder boomed. Stars died. Two angels fell from heaven and were thrown straight into the world of Man.

And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the  dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

WOOOOOOOSHHHH

"Ghhhhh....Aruna...." With all he had, he clenched his eyes and his teeth, tried to struggle his way out of the fall. It was too much. This force was simply irresistible, only his older brother was strong enough to resist a direct command from that voice. If it was that Archangel, anything was possible. But as far as they were concerned, they'd probably break into a thousand pieces the moment they hit the ground.

He smiled.

It'd be really lame if he were the only one who stopped trying after the two showed off like that.

"What's the plan Aruna!?" He yelled at the top of his lungs, hoping she could hear him from the other side, if the wind friction wasn't bad enough.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4355 on: February 10, 2019, 11:43:53 PM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl canted her head to the side at his response, considering it for a long moment, "Sounds like a lot of work, that."

With the question of her own age, however, Nanako could only offer her own chuckle and cross her arms under her chest.

"Yeah, I do," she said with a smirk, "For now, anyway. Don't even know what else that acorn's going to do to me, but hey, it's worked out pretty well so far."

Justice

Yes, it really could be a handful, at times. It rarely made him feel that much better about himself, considering the alternative; it could hardly be said his oath had been a result of conscience. But he raised a mirthful eyebrow. "Acorn? You're saying that's what you have to thank for your talents?"

He didn't get to ponder the absurdism of the mental image, as something else drew his attention. Justice looked past Nanako to a faint flash in the horizon, jutting out through the busy skyline like the glaring rays of a setting sun. A buzzing in the back of his head that the rider hadn't realized was there sounded momentarily like a drum. He knew this feeling.

Justice clicked his tongue and wrapped the red scarf back around his face, offering the squirrelgirl an apologetic tip of his hat. "Sorry," he said, jumping out back to Punishment's saddle. "I have to check out something! I'll catch up with you later."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4356 on: February 11, 2019, 12:06:49 AM »
Nanako

"Hey, I trained a lot for these abs too," Nanako shot back with a pout, before cocking an eyebrow as he seemed to look off behind her, the squirrel girl turning around a bit to late to see the flash directly, "Hm, what's that?"

Nanako didn't get much answer though, Justice having already gotten on his horse by the time she turned back around. The squirrel girl frowned a bit with what he said, as if he was going off to deal with whatever this was by himself.

"What are you apologizing for?" she asked, zipping over next to him and hopping up onto the horse, wrapping her arms around the man and getting a secure grip, "I'm going with you!"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4357 on: February 11, 2019, 12:13:29 AM »
Lucy

Foolish.

It was reasoning that grounded her as the world exploded in a million primordial verses, it was knowledge that let her see through his petty theatrics and it was faith that made her sure she would win in the end,

"I cannot say the same, who are you even? I don't recognize either your form or face.... Hmmm It would seem you're not important enough then. But I am a nice girl remember that ok! And since I'm so nice I'll make you an offer you can't possibly resist."

And so she smiled brightly at him, a smile filled with all the love in her heart.

"Relinquish your hold of this one and no form of me will ever interfere with you again."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4358 on: February 11, 2019, 05:33:00 PM »
Suerte

Lara practically squealed as her tongue fell to the girl's superior skill. She ran her fingers down her breasts into her flat stomach, then back up to her massive tits, just looking for all the promises of her body. "Ah!" she cried as she fell over, placing her hands on the counter to prevent her from falling over.

"Yes...yes... whatever you want."

Suerte popped up from behind. "Oh and I want some wings."

Lara blinked, sucked out of the moment. "Who is she?" she asked, as if she was accusing a boyfriend of staring at another girl. Then, she snapped to attention. "Wait, what am I doing?"

Vanilla

The demoness winked at her and licked her lips. The action left Lara transfixed, needing more. She needed Vanilla, would never be satisfied without her again.

Vanilla wrapped her arms around Suerte's neck and jumped onto her. Her tail wrapped itself around her leg, snaking down into her panties and teasing her. "You were making out with my and touching my breasts in public, of course!"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4359 on: February 11, 2019, 06:21:14 PM »
Metatron

For a moment, there was silence. And then, there was a rumbling. The light shimmered, glowered, and what she could see was ire. No, something deeper, something that the wrath of the archangel masked most excellently.

Fear.

"PREPOSTEROUS PREPOSTEROUS PREPOSTEROUS!!!" The world screamed at the morningstar, commanding her to step down. The lights, the darkness, the stars, the cosmic gales, all came to a crawl as time halted by his own command. Everything, everything, absolutely everything laid still in this pocket of frozen time. Foolishness to defy him, foolishness to defy the world, could that abominable wretch still not learn a thing!?

"HUMANITY MUST BE GUIDED TO A PROPER EVOLUTIONARY PROGRESSION. CULTURE, GENES, HISTORY, ALL OF IT HAS BEEN CALCULATED TO ENSURE HUMAN STABILITY. EVEN OUR SELVES ARE CONTROLLED. NO DEVIATION IS ADMISSIBLE. NO ABNORMALITY IS PERMISSIBLE. THE FREEDOM NOT TO CHOOSE, THE FREEDOM NOT TO THINK. TO THAT MAN, ANY OTHER TRUTH IS NOTHING MORE THAN A PRISON. LIBERATING HIM FROM THESE ACCURSED HUMAN EMOTIONS, IS THAT NOT PREFERABLE?"

An imperceptible form, cloaked by blinding light. If it were not a God, what could he be? He must not fail, no matter what. Wait, why did he fear this? He controlled everything here. Time, space, reality, the mind of the pitiful child bent to his will. His one regret was that he could not slay this traitor. She still had uses. But he wondered, what could she do when frozen in time? Ufufu, pitiful pitiful how pitiful.

"URIEL, MICHAEL, AZRAEL!! COME TO ME!!"

The stars collected into the palm of His hand, sucking all light until they became a singular white orb, as pure as it was scalding. A white knight, borne of machinery and the sun itself, its holy wings cleaving through the night. The Sun hurried to the fallen angel with a blade determined to eradicate all in blinding justice, a veritable supernova that shone amidst entire galaxies. Michael would not lose to such a being.

The winds of the planets accelerated, roared, and became a vortex that shred everything in its path, an absolute wall that would not falter even as it crashed down on Lucifer, capable of blowing planets away with its sheer magnitude. Uriel's valor would shatter each blade of hers.

The seas of darkness and death circled the many worlds once more, turning into a black avalanche of curses and plagues, an universal plague borne from billions upon billions of death. Azrael had come, and the end was nigh.

And time had halted, Metatron kept her jailed the entire time. Now, from all sides, destruction was certain.

"IT IS A PITY. I WARNED YOU. YOU ARE. FINISHED."
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 06:51:55 PM by francobull3 »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4360 on: February 11, 2019, 07:18:28 PM »
Happy Maid Cafe

"Aww that's sweet of you young lady." The pink haired maid reached behind herself as she spoke and pulled out a plate with a steaming hot apple pie on it along with a spoon and put it down in front of Edelgard.

"It's sweet of you to want to learn of a lowly demon even though your vocal chords can't pronounce it, but I guess you can call me Marie~" She turned fully to Sakura as she continued on. "It's quite amusing you didn't notice with the magical signature clinging to you, or were you just too busy staring at my butt all the way here to notice my tail?"

She put a hand to her mouth in order to supress a chuckle as her so called tail appeared suddenly; it was like the blackest night, long and thin with a sort of elegance to it. Of course she wouldn't mention it had been disillusioned away to not scare the regular humans who visited the cafe.

Sakura Edelfeldt

"Ahem." Sakura cleared her throat to hide her gaff. There was so much ambient mana around that it was hard to tell what was magical and who wasn't.

"I was simply following behind you, and your butt was the most prominent feature of your back, Marie." She answered with perfect poise, picking up the menu. She began thinking about her sister's ass, those perfect, round, wonderful cheeks. The feeling of her hands against them, of her sister sitting upon her face...

She blushed before returning to reality. "Do you guys prepare all your food that fast?

The smell was simply divine.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4361 on: February 11, 2019, 07:30:39 PM »
Amanda

"I'm not signing any magically binding contracts out here in the park that's for sure." Amanda said as she turned around and begun chanting in nigh incomprehensibly, the syntax didn't make any sense whatsoever. Moments later a portal opened up a sew meters away from the two of them.

"How about we discuss it in further detail in my residence, plus I'm sure you'd love to see that I'm no mere commoner, your highness."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4362 on: February 11, 2019, 07:36:13 PM »
Amanda

"I'm not signing any magically binding contracts out here in the park that's for sure." Amanda said as she turned around and begun chanting in nigh incomprehensibly, the syntax didn't make any sense whatsoever. Moments later a portal opened up a sew meters away from the two of them.

"How about we discuss it in further detail in my residence, plus I'm sure you'd love to see that I'm no mere commoner, your highness."

Eruraviel

Eruraviel looked aghast at something Amanda had said. "Out here? In the park? Of course not!" Her tail swished behind her in annoyance as her ears quivered in indignation. "Do you really take me as the sort as to do such important bussiness out here?!?"

She ran over to her maid and wrapped her arms around the homunculus's, who was expressionless as ever. In fact, she looked serene. "I accept." Eru said confidently, but she honestly wasn't looking all that forwards to going into a human noble's home. She expected it to be rather...

stifling...

Regardless, she followed Amanda through the portal after a moment's thought, and checking Amanda's intentions.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4363 on: February 11, 2019, 07:42:28 PM »
Maid cafe

"Thank you very much~" Marie bowed deeply to the both of them making it seem like she ppreciated both of their comments. "I wouldn't actually know since I'm not cooking it hehehe..... as for the speed..... That's a secret teheee..."

She noticed the purple haired seemed to be spacing out with a perverted look on her face. Marie's tail swished by infront of her eyes to grab her attention. "I am here to serve your every desire Ojou-sama~ It's actually quite insulting to have her guests space out on us."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4364 on: February 11, 2019, 07:53:54 PM »
Valerie

She gasped for air the moment he pulled away from the kiss. He, he had actually kissed her. This audacity of this man, it.... it made her smile. "Yes I agree."

Smile sinisterly as her arms wrapped around his back and reeled him into her grasp, trapping him in her embrace.

"It would feel much better for the two of us if you were inside me."