Unlimited Creativity Works > Role Playing

Velvet Room (NSFW, NSFBdoom)

(1/3) > >>

Cherry Lover:
This thread is for posting RP scenes which do not fit within the Cross Effects universe.

Cherry Lover:
Captive Sakura

Sakura groaned as she sat on the cold stone floor of the pitch-black basement, disoriented and frightened, her body still aching from the torments that had been inflicted upon her over the last few days and her mind addled by the sensitivity-increasing drugs in her food and water. She honestly wasn't sure what was worse, the isolation and drugging of her imprisonment or the cruel tortures her captor inflicted upon her seemingly on a whim.

Shivering, the girl could do nothing but wait for her sadistic captor to return once more, to inflict yet more pain and abuse upon her.

Amos-Die:
The Butcheress

For the past few days, the deranged surgeon had taken to keeping her captive under her tight control, keeping her cooper up, and observing her side project. It was of a result she knew rather well, but all the same she had done it out of, suffice to say, boredom and innate sadism. For the time being, she had a decent breakfast, it was morning, but in the basement, time would have little meaning there, what with it practically being isolated from all semblances of time, the occupant within unable to tell if it were night or day, midday or dusk, and so on and so forth.

Garbed in her raiment, an officer's uniform in immaculate white, and a cleaned medical apron, large gloves, surgical mask and her cap, she fixed her clothes before taking with her a wheeled table into the room proper. She opened the door, before closing it behind herself. It was the only source of light that came into the room.

Soon, she reached over to flick the light switch, and overhead the lamp shined a blinding light in the once pitch black room, no doubt it would be somewhat painful to gaze at after hours at a time spent in complete and utter darkness.

"I see you have been adjusting rather well to my regimen, Fraulein." Came the thick, German accented English from Sakura's tormentor as she stood by the closed door, wheeled table by her side. "Which is good. I do not tolerate obstinacy nor stubbornness to what I prescribe. Now, what do you have to say for yourself?"

Cherry Lover:
Captive Sakura

Sakura recoiled as the light suddenly shined into her eyes, painfully blinding her for a few moments before she was able to screw them tightly shut. Shivering from fear and from the cold, she heard her tormentor address her and knowing that resistance would only bring even greater suffering, she responded.

"W..what do you want from me, mistress?" she said, knowing all-too-well what the answer was likely to be.

Amos-Die:
The Butcheress

The blonde surgeon of terror looked down on the purple haired Japanese woman, and found herself licking her lips from behind her surgical mask, appreciating the sight, the quivering mess she left behind, all those marks of torture she indulged... it was a thing of beauty. She pulled the table on and over, before picking up a horse whip. It should serve as an adequate tool for what may follow soon... personally, she thought that Sakura did well to defer to her as a superior, but then that wouldn't do if she let the Matou get too complacent.

So, without another question, she approaches Sakura, places the tip of her heeled boot against the Matou's shoulder, and shoves her back with a kick, soon, her foot then plants itself on either thighs, and kicks them aside in a wide spread.

"That is not how you should address me." Bathory Mengele brought out in her thick German accented English. Without preamble nor warning, she struck Sakura between her legs, whipping her across her snatch as the end of the horsewhip stung the purple haired one's clitoris. It was done thrice. "It should be you begging me for more of this. I will not have you ask me what I want, because it is obvious what I desire." She harshly ground out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version