Cross Effects > Areas

Little Russia

<< < (21/52) > >>

Elf:
Emiya

"Now you're being difficult," Emiya grumbled as he stared at his fascinating empty glass.

He eyed his now silent drinking partner and said, "Come on, let's go somewhere that has sake or something.  I can't deal with this potato water."

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Elf on November 15, 2019, 02:48:37 AM ---Emiya

"Now you're being difficult," Emiya grumbled as he stared at his fascinating empty glass.

He eyed his now silent drinking partner and said, "Come on, let's go somewhere that has sake or something.  I can't deal with this potato water."

--- End quote ---

Rin

Okshayy..." She muttered, collapsing against him. She didn't have the presence of mind to argue anymore.

Elf:
Emiya

Emiya caught Rin's slight weight as she slumped against him.

He had carried her many times as his tenure as her Servant, and this body wasn't Rin's. 

It didn't smell like her.  Didn't feel like her.  It wasn't exactly Sakura's either.  And there were parts of him there as well, which was disturbing enough to think about.

"Come on, let's get you home," he said as he stood up, only wobbling slightly as he held her in his arms.

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Elf on November 15, 2019, 02:53:29 AM ---Emiya

Emiya caught Rin's slight weight as she slumped against him.

He had carried her many times as his tenure as her Servant, and this body wasn't Rin's. 

It didn't smell like her.  Didn't feel like her.  It wasn't exactly Sakura's either.  And there were parts of him there as well, which was disturbing enough to think about.

"Come on, let's get you home," he said as he stood up, only wobbling slightly as he held her in his arms.

--- End quote ---

Rin Tohsaka

"I'll see you again later, Dmitry..." Rin muttered to the bartender before finally passing out, slumping against Archer completely.

Umbra of Chaos:
Uria

"She doesn't remember, huh?" Uria slipped into the establishment right after Lubei, not dimming in the slightest even within the enclosed environment. "Why did she forget? Things important to you don't really disappear, after all! They stick, and stain, and get all over you. You have to work hard to wash them out."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version