Cross Effects > Areas

Little Russia

<< < (23/52) > >>

Umbra of Chaos:
Uria

"Destiny?" They narrowed their eyes for a moment, and an echo of many other voices filled their voice. A faint but cruel laughter was the most subtle among them, but it all vanished as soon as Uria's gaze relaxed. "Everything... everything has to happen. But everything could have been anything else. It still can be. I don't think I like destiny."

They scattered the light and shadows in their hand. "Mh, I haven't felt like eating or drinking anything before. Do you have a recommendation?"

Elf:

--- Quote from: Sinib on November 18, 2019, 12:48:11 AM ---Rin Tohsaka

"No, it never does. The magic deals with it fast, it's why I have to drink so mush..." The fallen Tohsaka muttered from his side. The Sakura scarf just shrugged, as if scarves could shrug. "Basically." She quipped.

--- End quote ---

Emiya

Well, thank Martha for small blessings and all of that, he thought as he headed out of the bar.

He adjusted the girl in his arm so she wasn't drooping as the cool air helped regain his bearing.  "Good then, if it didn't we were going to have a major talk," Emiya said.

He frowned and then asked, "Where the hell are we anyway?"

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Elf on November 23, 2019, 09:24:11 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sinib on November 18, 2019, 12:48:11 AM ---Rin Tohsaka

"No, it never does. The magic deals with it fast, it's why I have to drink so mush..." The fallen Tohsaka muttered from his side. The Sakura scarf just shrugged, as if scarves could shrug. "Basically." She quipped.

--- End quote ---

Emiya

Well, thank Martha for small blessings and all of that, he thought as he headed out of the bar.

He adjusted the girl in his arm so she wasn't drooping as the cool air helped regain his bearing.  "Good then, if it didn't we were going to have a major talk," Emiya said.

He frowned and then asked, "Where the hell are we anyway?"

--- End quote ---

Rin Tohsaka

"Mollie's..." Rin muttered. "Of course."

"Another district. I don't know much about her other than that she's strong, and has childlike proportions." Sakura answered.

Elf:
Emiya

Emiya sighed, his broad shoulders slumping.  "Which district?  I know we're not in the Slums, but I need some sort of idea so I can get us back home."

At the description of the woman who apparently operated this bar, he shook his head.  "Of course she is.  Ninety percent of the powerful people are childlike.  It makes them more terrifying."

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Elf on November 24, 2019, 04:46:40 AM ---Emiya

Emiya sighed, his broad shoulders slumping.  "Which district?  I know we're not in the Slums, but I need some sort of idea so I can get us back home."

At the description of the woman who apparently operated this bar, he shook his head.  "Of course she is.  Ninety percent of the powerful people are childlike.  It makes them more terrifying."

--- End quote ---

Sakura

"No, don't mess with her. We're in Little Russia, and she'll kill you." Sakura warned him seriously. A shadow bled out of his own and the woman began to reform. "I can take us home. It's my magic, you know?"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version