Cross Effects > Areas

Little Russia

<< < (24/52) > >>

Elf:
Emiya

But it's a little unnerving, Emiya thought as he looked at Sakura.

He didn't voice this though; the three of them had been through enough and he really didn't want to upset them more than he already had.

"That is probably a good idea, and then . . ." Emiya sighed as his broad shoulders slumped.  "Then we should talk."

YOLF:

--- Quote from: Umbra of Chaos on November 23, 2019, 02:20:20 AM ---Uria

"Destiny?" They narrowed their eyes for a moment, and an echo of many other voices filled their voice. A faint but cruel laughter was the most subtle among them, but it all vanished as soon as Uria's gaze relaxed. "Everything... everything has to happen. But everything could have been anything else. It still can be. I don't think I like destiny."

They scattered the light and shadows in their hand. "Mh, I haven't felt like eating or drinking anything before. Do you have a recommendation?"

--- End quote ---

Lubei

She said things that made sense arranged like they didn't make sense, but for the first time since had started asking him questions, the demon lord gathered an edge of unease to her rambling. Good, it was lonely to be the only one bothered by the subject.

Lubei beheld Uria seriously. "Deed-fried blood sausage," he handed out his opinion. But he doubted they had that here, especially the moon-sheep kind that he so loved, so he stepped to the counter and asked. The handful of people busying it shuffled to the side.

"What do you have to eat here?"

Bern:
'Bradley'

Deed fried?

The middle aged bartender shook his head in dismay. These two were obviously not from around here, their mannerism and their clothes said as much. Maybe he should report this.

Bah!

His hair would start greying if he kept this up much longer. It used to be quiet around these parts, but ever since the Empress had welcomed the new lands into fold, things had just been going downhill, they could be spies for all he knew.

He'd even heard there was a zombie invasion the other day....

"I'm sorry we don't have any of that here, but can I recommend the beef stew? It's our specialty, not to heavy on the stomach and it really does warm you. There's also a sale on roasted abomination meat. I've heard the flames that cooked it had some mystical properties and it will make you immortal. Hahahaha, yeah I don't know about that but at least its not poisonous." He glanced over at the man's companion.

"Are you ordering together?"

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Elf on November 25, 2019, 02:45:54 AM ---Emiya

But it's a little unnerving, Emiya thought as he looked at Sakura.

He didn't voice this though; the three of them had been through enough and he really didn't want to upset them more than he already had.

"That is probably a good idea, and then . . ." Emiya sighed as his broad shoulders slumped.  "Then we should talk."

--- End quote ---

Sakura

The shadow began to take a vaugely feminine form-he could see her breasts growing larger, her hips wider, and everything, growing into  something vaugely arousing-yet terrifying in its inhumanity.

The shadow embraced him, and then enveloped him. He felt her absorbing him into herself, and then-

He was at home, after a brief moment of primal, existential fear from entering through Sakura's dimension.

YOLF:
Lubei

He sniffed in acknowledgement. The 'special' meat was certainly a sham, or none would simply sell it like leftovers. But he wasn't here for it, and whatever beast it came from likely deserved no dignity anyway.

Lubei answered, raising a hand which stopped short of and hovered over Uria's small shoulder. "Yes. The stew for her. A strong drink for me."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version