Cross Effects > Areas

Little Russia

<< < (30/52) > >>

YOLF:
Lubei

"You have miracles," he said, as if it were an obvious escape from a dark place. "Help him. If not you, then your leader. I will repay whatever debt this incurs."

The demon king would not bow his head to mortal worshippers of a true divinity, but his eyes made an unflinching promise.

SINIB:

--- Quote from: YOLF on May 09, 2020, 05:00:44 PM ---Lubei

"You have miracles," he said, as if it were an obvious escape from a dark place. "Help him. If not you, then your leader. I will repay whatever debt this incurs."

The demon king would not bow his head to mortal worshippers of a true divinity, but his eyes made an unflinching promise.

--- End quote ---

The Propriator

"Me? I have no miraculous powers-the Patriarch was merely here doing some charity work. Right now, he is probably with Her." He replied, pointing at an enormous, ornate church the size of a skyscraper. It dwarfed every other building in the city, at least twice as tall as the next highest one. "If you're respectful and harbor no evil intent, She is sure to grant your request."

YOLF:
Lubei

What was evil intent? Was it any intent that demons held, when faced with the justice of Heaven? But if his intentions were decided by his race and not his will, perhaps at least she would still save the warrior. And Lubei was not so weak he could not force his way out of a high god's domain.

He clicked his tongue to the proprietor, but nodded. The taste of blood began to fade from his mouth, giving way to a bitter haste, and he picked up Vanguard in both his arms. No other glance was given to the man as he rushed to the holy spires and arches.

SINIB:
Little Russia

As Lubei approached the structure, he could feel the strength of the divinity that resided within. In fact, even a normal human could. It was a soft, calming presence that spoke to the soul and promised salvation. Once he arrived at the great oak doors, it was almost suffocatingly powerful.

YOLF:
Lubei

The bright yet oppressive sensation confirmed his suspicious. He didn't know the true seeming of this holy leader, but her divine power was unmistakable. And if Lubei was going to choke on it anyway, he'd do it at the feet of her throne and make her remember, not outside the doors like a mutt.

He slammed them open with his foot and shifted the unstirring Vanguard higher in his arms. "The Demon King of Black Ice requires an audience with the Seraph!" He yelled out into the massive structure, striding in without a hint of shame.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version