Cross Effects > Areas

Little Russia

<< < (4/52) > >>

YOLF:
Justice

Punishment slowed down to a mere walk, and Justice bade it to stop as they approached. The rider merely stood still, silently watching the exchange. His figure tended to be rather more unnerving than one like Suerte, and he had no desire to ruin whatever she had in mind approaching this young woman.

Something was transparently off, and Suerte had honed into it like a magnet.

yinsukin:
Suerte

While Justice's faith was well placed, at least in the eyes of Suerte, the young cowgirl had no idea what she was doing.  In fact, she was not entirely cognizant of the strange shift in mood.  She was as close as a human could be to acting without thought.  All she was doing was saying the first thing that came to mind, taking notes along the way.  The moment she landed was the first time in the brief seconds of interaction that she noticed something was strange.

"I reckon you need a bounty hunter," she said, poking the tip of her hat up with her finger and flashing the purple haired girl a big stupid grin.  "Maybe two.... and a cute horse?"

She gave a little flourish, turning her body so that Sakura could see the impossibly built, fierce glare of the hell like spawn that was punishment.  It really was a cute horse to her though, a strong cute horse.

Cherry Lover:
Sakura

Sakura nodded in response.

"Yes, that's exactly what I'm looking for!" she said, obviously desperate. "My husband has been kidnapped and I need help to find and rescue him."

YOLF:
Justice

He dismounted, taking a step forward but making no further moment to approach, merely making the silver glare of his eyes focused on her. Kidnappings under broad daylight... he'd seen at least one other so far, shortly after arriving, but there was a feeling under his tongue that this one was different.

"Who kidnapped him, and how? Was it just now?" Justice asked. Not the first questions you'd usually ask. If she didn't know either of those things, then it was going to be troublesome, but the young woman spoke with certainty that seemed to tell of a first-hand experience.

Cherry Lover:
Sakura

Sakura frowned at the question, wondering how to answer it.

"Yes, it was not long ago. Another, much stronger version of, erm..., me kidnapped him", she said, uncertainly. "She attacked us out of nowhere, beat him up and used her magic to teleport herself away with him."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version