Cross Effects > Areas

Little Russia

<< < (19/52) > >>

YOLF:
Lubei

"I'm never cold," he answered. Lubei could never forget the feeling of cold - of utter, entrapting desolation pouring into every inch of his soul, like the cruel sigh of eternity. It was terrible, and trustworthy all at once. But anything else was completely meaningless to him now. He was not numb, but a candle could not harm a bonfire, and winter could not bite him.

People often told him he was cold. They had already decided that when they opened their mouths. It wasn't often they asked, as if out of concern.

"Did you think I was?" The demon continued, stopping to spare the bubbly Uria a glance. She looked distant even to a demon, though her manners were warm. He continued walking when he set his sights on a lower building where a wide, wooden door dipped low past a set of steps, and the windows allowed light and music to peek through. "My sister never tired to ask the same, even knowing better. My outer garment is her handiwork."

Umbra of Chaos:
Uria

"You could have been. If people shiver you can tell they're cold, so you know they need help. But there are some people that never shiver, even if they're really cold, and you don't know that they need help until they get hurt." They swirled through the air, shedding sparkles all around them. "I didn't know you had a sister though. Are you friends?"

YOLF:
Lubei

Lubei paused before the steps into the bar, the ambience beyond the door already evident. So that was what she meant. The reasoning was so clear, but Lubei wouldn't have the face to explain it so honestly.

"We were many things... that we shouldn't have been. She doesn't remember," he confessed. The demon was surprised at the coolness of his own voice. "But we're friends. Yes."

Lubei Sang felt a raptor's talons dig into his shoulder and ignored it, moving inside the establishment with the weighty creak of the door.

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Elf on November 11, 2019, 03:15:55 AM ---Archer

"Well, I told you that I don't like drinking and there's a reason for that," Emiya said with a frown as he slumped forward.

He reached out and poked Rin's nose.

"And I'm going to get your body back.  And Sakura's body back.  Find away to do it so it doesn't harm Tsumiko."

--- End quote ---

Rin Tohsaka

"Feh. Yeah right. You think we didn't try to do that?"

Elf:
Emiya

"Yeah, but you weren't in the Nexus," Emiya said with a dismissive wave of his hand.  "There are probably miracles here that would make a proper Holy Grail, not that corrupt piece of shit in Fuyuki, look pathetic."

He stared at his empty glass and said, "I already sold my soul once.  I could probably do it again, if it's not too broken."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version