Cross Effects > Areas

Little Russia

<< < (20/52) > >>

SINIB:
Rin

Rin grabbed his hand.

"You're not selling your soul for my sake." He heard both girls voices ring out at the same time. Rin was glaring at him. "I won't accept that. Got it?"

Elf:
Emiya

If they would have known, they would have tried to stop me, Emiya thought in his dazed, alcohol fogged state. 

If either one had been there, they would have prevented him from making that deal so long ago.  That deal that just saved 100 or so people but damned himself for eternity.  But they didn't know, which was my fault . . .

He blinked at Rin's hand holding his.

"If I could get the both of you back it would be worth it though," he said with a sigh, "But I promise I won't let it come to that."

Then he held up his index finger of his free hand and said, "But I might have to sell my body."

SINIB:
Sakura

"No way! I forbid that too!" The scarf exclaimed.

Elf:
Emiya

Emiya reached up and absently petted the Sakura-Scarf.

"I'm going to have to sacrifice something to get the both of you back and keep Tsumiko in the process.  I mean, I wish I could cook a meal or fix something and have it done, but you both know it doesn't work like that," he said as he lowered his hand.

He shrugged and said, "I mean . . . the both of you will have to share me if it works, right?"

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Elf on November 14, 2019, 03:59:20 AM ---Emiya

Emiya reached up and absently petted the Sakura-Scarf.

"I'm going to have to sacrifice something to get the both of you back and keep Tsumiko in the process.  I mean, I wish I could cook a meal or fix something and have it done, but you both know it doesn't work like that," he said as he lowered his hand.

He shrugged and said, "I mean . . . the both of you will have to share me if it works, right?"

--- End quote ---

Silence

Silence reigned supreme as Rin refocused on drinking.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version