Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 75419 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2019, 04:07:12 AM »
Eruraviel

"Eruraviel." The elf smiled. "I'm unfortunately not a god. If you want to maintain your current strength, or even to improve it. You're doing this on Lizzie's dime, so it's a once in a lifetime oppurtunity for you, really."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2019, 04:31:50 AM »
Eruraviel

"Eruraviel." The elf smiled. "I'm unfortunately not a god. If you want to maintain your current strength, or even to improve it. You're doing this on Lizzie's dime, so it's a once in a lifetime oppurtunity for you, really."

Hannah

"Work in progress?" She asked, giggling at the elf's point. "Well, I think I can muster someone up with a body at least as good as mine."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2019, 02:56:30 AM »
Eruraviel

Hannah

"Work in progress?" She asked, giggling at the elf's point. "Well, I think I can muster someone up with a body at least as good as mine."

Eruraviel

Eru waved her hand at Hannah. "No, nothing so pretentious as that. I wouldn't dare."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2019, 02:15:55 PM »
Eruraviel

Eru waved her hand at Hannah. "No, nothing so pretentious as that. I wouldn't dare."

Hannah

"Being a god sounds like a lot of work anyway." Hannah stretched her arms back for a moment, holding in a yawn, and then smiled again. "Alright, so I'll get started on summoning something up. Is there anything else you'll need me to do to make this happen?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2019, 03:06:31 AM »
Eruraviel

Hannah

"Being a god sounds like a lot of work anyway." Hannah stretched her arms back for a moment, holding in a yawn, and then smiled again. "Alright, so I'll get started on summoning something up. Is there anything else you'll need me to do to make this happen?"

Eruraviel

Eru shook her head. "No, not really? I just need a vessel for your body."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2019, 03:38:20 AM »
Eruraviel

Hannah

"All right..."

Hannah felt some sweat form at her brow. This was a day she had never dared to dream of in her life. To escape the shackles of her blood, to turn her infernal power to her own cause rather than her father's, it was almost too good to be true. She bit at her lower lip as she considered the procedure. To abandon the body she was born with and take that of another's, that disturbed her... but if it was one of her father's demonic subordinates that was different.

"Let's make some room, then. I need to make a circle."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2019, 03:40:37 AM »
Eruraviel

Hannah

"All right..."

Hannah felt some sweat form at her brow. This was a day she had never dared to dream of in her life. To escape the shackles of her blood, to turn her infernal power to her own cause rather than her father's, it was almost too good to be true. She bit at her lower lip as she considered the procedure. To abandon the body she was born with and take that of another's, that disturbed her... but if it was one of her father's demonic subordinates that was different.

"Let's make some room, then. I need to make a circle."

Eru

Eruraviel sat down in the air, demon wings popping out at her thighs and flapping lightly. "I won't get in the way, don't worry. I want to watch."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2019, 02:02:20 PM »

Eru

Eruraviel sat down in the air, demon wings popping out at her thighs and flapping lightly. "I won't get in the way, don't worry. I want to watch."

Hannah

Huh. "Succubus elf...?" Hannah mumbled to herself as she got to work moving the table. It was simple enough for her to do that with no visible exertion, and then get to work drawing the magical circle with a tongue of hellfire at the tip of her tail. The flame floated just scarcely over the floor and filled the room with a hint of brimstone scent. Hannah began to chant to herself, enunciating something in a dead language.

"▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄"

It was like nothing Eruraviel had ever heard before, and that was before the cambion's voice dropped to an octave shy of guttural as the incantation continued. The flames rose up from their initial formation as some form of elaborate magical seal, twisting and folding over itself into the rough shape of a beast. No - a woman with wings and a tail much like the two already in the room.

The scent of brimstone grew stronger and stronger as the shape became more defined, took on substance and texture until...

"... what is thy bidding, daughter of my master~?" The gorgeous devil knelt on the floor and announced herself thus. The remnants of the hellfire circle remained intact around her, mere embers flickering in the comparatively dark room in the inferno's absence.

Hannah grimaced at the reminder of how her powers of summoning were so limited. Even her human mother could force demons to her will, but as a cambion she could only receive obedience by invoking Astaroth's authority. "Just remain in the circle, for now. Have a feel for where we are."

And the demon did so, frowning in concentration as her lovely body settled in for an indefinite wait. And she reached out, and felt... the succubus' eyes shot open. "What duke do you host in this place, half-breed?!"

Hannah held a hand up, and the circle surged up into a wall of hellfire. "I didn't give you permission to speak. In fact, don't." The succubus hissed in dismay at the warning.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 10:03:22 PM by Aiden »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2019, 06:01:37 PM »

Eru

Hannah

Huh. "Succubus elf...?" Hannah mumbled to herself as she got to work moving the table. It was simple enough for her to do that with no visible exertion, and then get to work drawing the magical circle with a tongue of hellfire at the tip of her tail. The flame floated just scarcely over the floor and filled the room with a hint of brimstone scent. Hannah began to chant to herself, enunciating something in a dead language.

"▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄"

It was like nothing Eruraviel had ever heard before, and that was before the cambion's voice dropped to an octave shy of guttural as the incantation continued. The flames rose up from their initial formation as some form of elaborate magical seal, twisting and folding over itself into the rough shape of a beast. No - a woman with wings and a tail much like the two already in the room.

The scent of brimstone grew stronger and stronger as the shape became more defined, took on substance and texture until...

"... what is thy bidding, daughter of my master~?" The gorgeous devil knelt on the floor and announced herself thus. The remnants of the hellfire circle remained intact around her, mere embers flickering in the comparatively dark room in the inferno's absence.

Hannah grimaced at the reminder of how her powers of summoning were so limited. Even her human mother could force demons to her will, but as a cambion she could only receive obedience by invoking Astaroth's authority. "Just remain in the circle, for now. Have a feel for where we are."

And the demon did so, frowning in concentration as her lovely body settled in for an indefinite wait. And she reached out, and felt... the succubus' eyes shot open. "What duke do you host in this place, half-breed?!"

Hannah held a hand up, and the circle surged up into a wall of hellfire. "I didn't give you permission to speak. In fact, don't." The succubus hissed in dismay at the warning.

Eruraviel

Eru hopped off the-air- and practically glided over towards the demon, a big, sadistic smile on her face. She stood next to Hannah, poking her side. "Hey hey, can you just summon all of these that you want? And they have to listen to your every demand?"

She sounded really excited.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2019, 11:29:33 PM »
Eruraviel

Eru hopped off the-air- and practically glided over towards the demon, a big, sadistic smile on her face. She stood next to Hannah, poking her side. "Hey hey, can you just summon all of these that you want? And they have to listen to your every demand?"

She sounded really excited.

Hannah

That smile Eruraviel had on made Hannah gulp in nervousness. It was the most complicated smile ever for someone like Hannah, and she couldn't just ignore it with all the poking! "A-Ah, well, yes, as long as my father hasn't given them anything explicit to the contrary. It's... one of the few advantages of our connection."

Hannah pointed to the circle of fire which had now calmed, and the succubus in the center looked subdued. "Roll over."

With a dirty look the demon did just that, like a dog.

"Otherwise I'd have to go through a longer ritual to bind them after I summon them."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2019, 11:33:59 PM »
Eruraviel

Eru crept behind Hannah, nuzzling the back of the girl's neck, making sure to rub her right ear right up against her skin. She'd noticed how Hannah had been staring at them.

"Hannah, I think we'll end up being goooood friends." Her voice was sickly sweet, to the point of it being unnerving.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2019, 11:54:27 PM »
Eruraviel

Eru crept behind Hannah, nuzzling the back of the girl's neck, making sure to rub her right ear right up against her skin. She'd noticed how Hannah had been staring at them.

"Hannah, I think we'll end up being goooood friends." Her voice was sickly sweet, to the point of it being unnerving.

Hannah

That ear felt exactly the way Hannah imagined it always would! A bit! Her face burnt red as she shivered in the wicked elf's grasp. "Ah, friends? You... like what I can do then."

This felt very exploitative. That should bother her more than it did.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2019, 11:56:08 PM »
Eruraviel

Hannah

That ear felt exactly the way Hannah imagined it always would! A bit! Her face burnt red as she shivered in the wicked elf's grasp. "Ah, friends? You... like what I can do then."

This felt very exploitative. That should bother her more than it did.

Eruraviel

Eruraviel continued nuzzling her, reaching down and gently stroking the girl's thigh with her fingertips. "Yes, Friends! We are friends, riiiiiiight?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2019, 12:00:05 AM »
Eruraviel

Eruraviel continued nuzzling her, reaching down and gently stroking the girl's thigh with her fingertips. "Yes, Friends! We are friends, riiiiiiight?"

Hannah

The cambion's tail wrapped around Eruraviel's waist and squeezed. Hannah swallowed hard and squeezed her thighs together. "R-Right. Friends."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2019, 12:02:55 AM »
Eruraviel

Hannah

The cambion's tail wrapped around Eruraviel's waist and squeezed. Hannah swallowed hard and squeezed her thighs together. "R-Right. Friends."

Eruraviel

Eru began petting the girl's tail, touching her special place only she would know about, having plundered everything about her from the extended look at her soul.

"We could also work together, you know. Lizzy promised to teach you magic, right? I could heeelp out, for just a small, trifling price."