Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 97491 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #990 on: January 22, 2020, 12:03:05 AM »
Lily

"No I don't, I usually regulate my sweat with heat but... Scented slime bath is really nice, do you have any of that?"

The bathroom was obscenely large, fit for the most VIP costumer they had, it was pretty amusing to think about it. Just how depraved was she to hire an apartment in this place?

"As for how fast she'll grow... She'll be almost as big as me a few days after birth."

Lucy

"Sure doooo..." She replied, clapping her hands lazily. A wall of force appeared, preventing leakage as the slime began bubbling up from the grate. She stood up and bowed. "After you, my dear."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: January 23, 2020, 05:11:50 PM »
Lily

Lily slid into the slimy bath, the spongy feeling let her relax even better than the warm comfort of a bed, she could feel herself drifting further and further down in it.

"Wait- Wouldn't it be bad if it goes too far in?" She looked down at the slime with a hint of worry now.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: January 25, 2020, 09:06:34 PM »
Lucy

The taller woman climbed in, and sat down on  a bench in the tub. Even there, the slime went up to her neck, consuming all the dirt and grime from her. "Then you can sit in my lap while we talk bussiness, she answered. "I have some associates who need proper reeducation. They're trying to overthrow me, you see."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: January 30, 2020, 04:12:15 AM »
Hannah

Day 2 - 12:01 PM Nexus Time

The morning had been a whirlwind, at least by Hannah's standards. Between the early morning bedroom escapades, the failed attempt to satisfy her own cravings by stealing muffins for her little sister, going off to eat breakfast and get a little tour of Elizabeth's District from her, she'd done a lot. Going around looking like Miyu Edelfelt walking around with a Chloe and taking in what the middle schooler thought of as important to show off just made it all the better.

And now they were off to do karaoke, which hadn't taken much effort to scam their way into with just a little illusion magic and temporarily looking her own age to avoid any questions. It was how Hannah and Coconut ended up in a nice, cozy private room with a plasma screen and some microphones. It was also how Hannah pulled a bunch of soundtracks out of her bag because she was deeply dissatisfied with the selection of anime openings!

"So, take your pick, Coco." She pointed to the screen and the absolutely massive list she made available now.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: January 30, 2020, 04:43:11 AM »
Coconut

"Gah! There are too many choices! How many openings do you have, Miyu!" She exclaimed, holding her head in an overdramatic expression. She jumped onto her sister's lap, and wrapped her arms around her. She ground her hips against Hannah's belly, rubbing her hard shaft against her body. "Let's sing a duet~"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: January 30, 2020, 04:57:01 AM »
Lily

Around Noon

Those damn brats....

Liz had sent her on a quest to track down her wayward daughter, all because of what had happened with her first client! How could she have known that the blonde was that important? She shook her and strutted into the karaoke place that she'd tracked the two of them down. Apparently she had to wear the uniform now at all times she was in active service and it was quite form fitting, it clearly showed off the small bump she was already developing from her morning activities.

She could feel the eyes practically undressing her, before this might have embarrassed her or even make her feel angry, but now she felt nothing but a sense of pride, was this caused by her transformation? Either way she would get the receptionist to talk.

"Aren't you supposed to be in school Coco?"

She recognized her apprentice, even if the girl had shifted her skin color, but the girl next to her was unknown, although quite cute she had to admit. She walked over to her student with her tail wagging madly behind, clearly showing off her frustration.

"Do you have any idea how much I've had to run around to find you???"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: January 30, 2020, 05:20:08 AM »
Hannah

"I have ALL the choices!" Hannah looked about ready to cackle maniacally, but then her little sister jumped on top of her and she was doing her best to steady herself against the comfy seat. With big demon girl cock rubbing against the young form she was using, at that. She instinctively put her hands on Coconut's shoulders and, blushing furiously, mumbled her assent. "I guess I can find a few of those..."

But as soon as someone else broke in Hannah reacted as fast as she could, moving to flip Coconut around and swap places with her. She put her back, which would be momentarily shielded against danger thanks to the barrier attached to her outfits, facing the door. She was pressing Coconut into the wall this time, instead.

She remembered to breathe once the tiny redhead in the bunnygirl outfit actually spoke, and so she stared over her shoulder at the girl with wide eyes.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: January 30, 2020, 05:32:48 AM »
Coconut

"Jiiiiii..." Coconut stared. She stared at her master's belly and frowned, ignoring Lily's complaints. There were far more important things to worry about than danger, playing hookey, or her master's wrath.

She was pregnant. She'd been claimed, probably by her father, before she'd even had a chance to taste her! It was no fair, no fair at all, not even in the slightest!

She jumped up, standing on Hannah's lap, and then the brown-skinned loli pointed at Lily's belly. "Who did that! This is no fair! That was supposed to be for my seed!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: January 30, 2020, 06:41:41 AM »
Lily

"My first client did and you better not insult her or your daddy will get very mad....hehe, at least I've sent over a whole bunch of new clients to the Palace on my way here.  Buuut.... If you're that interested in breeding I can arrange to have you knocked up right here Coco maybe that will finally instill some discipline."

She lowered gaze slightly and met the dark haired girl's eyes. "You look kinda familiar." She took a step forward and leaned closer to get a better look. There was something familiar about her energy....

"You're a demon too right? Why don't you help me here and rape her womb for me hmmm?" Was the redhead actually serious or just joking?

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: January 31, 2020, 01:28:02 PM »
Hannah

Hannah grumbled as her sister stood on top of her lap, grateful for how protective her outfit was against sudden impacts like that. She put an arm around Coconut's legs and peeked out from behind them, her eyes wide with nervousness as Lily addressed her directly. "W-We've met before. I'm Hannah."

She didn't sound like Hannah, of course - she was too good at cosplay for that.

And, looking up at Coconut, she gulped as the idea seared its way into her mind. Her blood boiled with the very notion of getting her back for earlier in such a decisive way.

"... I shouldn't..."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: February 01, 2020, 05:29:55 AM »
Coconut

Coconut smugged, smirking at Lily. "Fu. Fu. Fu. Miyu is far too pure to even consider such a dastardly thing like raping me. She's afraid of her hell powers."

She licked her lips, staring at Lily defiantly. "That's why I'll take care of her urges, and make both of you my brides! Just you watch!"

Suddenly, Coconut's hand snaked out and grabbed Lily's tail. She pulled on it and squeezed, hopping onto her master's shoulders. "Now, Miyu! Throw your poke ball!"
« Last Edit: February 01, 2020, 05:42:23 AM by Sinib »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: February 01, 2020, 06:09:11 AM »
Lily

Lily snorted at Coco's not even paying attention to the antics of her apprentice until a terrible feeling of wrongness shot up her spine. Her legs trembled and then gave out under her as a foreign sensation spread across her body.

She felt so weak.

"Unhand your master's tail you dumb brat!"

She stood up slowly on wobbly legs and glared up at Coco.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: February 01, 2020, 06:22:05 AM »
Hannah

Wait, that tail weakness... "Is it really like Dragonball?!" Hannah whispered under her breath, her eyes wide in awe at how vulnerable Lily suddenly was. To see the little spitfire who had kicked her ass earlier brought so low, it sparked something deep and primal in Hannah's belly. So she reached out and whispered some more.

It was a longer spell, a drawn out sentence, each syllable distorting the air around them with a visible haze. The other two could feel as if something was attempting to slither into their ears. It was all happening quickly while the cambion attempted to construct a kind of magical cage around Lily before she could get her wits fully back around her.

Hopefully her hesitation didn't mean she was too late!

Also that she didn't accidentally trap Coconut in there with her. That was a risk too.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: February 02, 2020, 05:40:06 AM »
Coconut

"You may be my master, but you don't know much about being a demon, Lily!" Coconut chortled as the binding spell coaleased around Lily. She flapped her wings, just barely avoiding getting trapped by the powerful cage, holding onto Lily's tail and giving it a little tug. "Try taking me to school now! I'll let you go if you'll promise to play with us today instead!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: February 02, 2020, 06:19:17 AM »
Lily

"Owieeeeeee!"

Her damned student moved faster than she could predict in her dazed state and she found her legs finally give out and she face planted as another harsh tug came from behind. "A-and why would I do that? Liz gave me an order hah!" Fire burst out of her back to forms wings but it died out before she could even beat her wings once, all from Coco's thrice damned interference. Not even her magic worked like it should, what was going on!

"How are you doing this?"