Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77459 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #105 on: May 26, 2019, 08:05:33 PM »
Hannah

Hannah bit back a pitiful little whine of need as she began pushing her hips forward beneath the table. She braced herself with her cloven feet as she did her best to fuck Vanilla's toes, with as little control over the situation as she'd been allowed. "B-But I thought E-Elizabeth was, nnn~!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 26, 2019, 08:13:59 PM »
Hannah

Hannah bit back a pitiful little whine of need as she began pushing her hips forward beneath the table. She braced herself with her cloven feet as she did her best to fuck Vanilla's toes, with as little control over the situation as she'd been allowed. "B-But I thought E-Elizabeth was, nnn~!"

Vanilla

"Don't be silly." Vanilla suddenly climbed underneath the table, giggling at Hannah's silliness. "I'm her second in command. Of course I'm your boss as well." The feet went away, and she felt a tongue lick the underside of her shaft, from bottom to top, slowly and methodically.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 26, 2019, 09:09:01 PM »
Hannah

Hannah couldn't stop herself as she watched the gorgeous devil climb under the table, and felt a hot, warm tongue touch her. A whine escaped her throat, and she reached down with her hands as if to push vanilla away. But she couldn't - no, the first thing her fingers met were a pair of lovely horns, and the demon sorceress felt such need to grab hold of them.

"T-That's not fair~!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 26, 2019, 09:11:44 PM »
Hannah

Hannah couldn't stop herself as she watched the gorgeous devil climb under the table, and felt a hot, warm tongue touch her. A whine escaped her throat, and she reached down with her hands as if to push vanilla away. But she couldn't - no, the first thing her fingers met were a pair of lovely horns, and the demon sorceress felt such need to grab hold of them.

"T-That's not fair~!"

Vanilla

Vanilla continued licking the girl's cock, teasing underneath the head. She cooed softly as Hannah grabbed her horns. "I need to thank you for playing with my daughter so nicely, don't I?"

Hannah felt two, warm palms cupping her balls, testing their weight.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 09:12:22 PM by Sinib »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 26, 2019, 09:12:43 PM »
Lily

Lily shook her head at the erotic display, that woman was truly shameless. She could make millions off of pictures and here she was just giving it all away for free, maybe she didn't care for profit? Not that it mattered for her, Lily had gotten what she'd come for.

"hmpfff.... You don't have anything of value."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 26, 2019, 09:37:02 PM »
Lily

Lily shook her head at the erotic display, that woman was truly shameless. She could make millions off of pictures and here she was just giving it all away for free, maybe she didn't care for profit? Not that it mattered for her, Lily had gotten what she'd come for.

"hmpfff.... You don't have anything of value."

Elizabeth

"Oh, what a shame." Elizabeth said dryly. "Then begone at once, cretin." She waved her hand, and Lily suddenly found herself a block away.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 26, 2019, 09:38:06 PM »
Hannah

"Mmm, Coco is ah, aah, a cute girl~" Hannah had to confess that. She bit down on her lip and shuddered from all the extra service Vanilla was giving now, and pulled her head closer by those horns. The sorceress' enormous balls were hot to the touch, sensitive, aching for the demonic hands touching them to do terrible things.

She swallowed, trying to focus through this. "D-Did Liz mention, um, what I called her...?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 26, 2019, 09:44:39 PM »
Lily

Lily blinked at the sudden change in locale, it wasn't the first time she'd teleporter though, so the fire elemental recovered quickly.

After taking a deep breath, she walked back to the Luscious Angel and knocked on the front door.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 26, 2019, 09:52:51 PM »
Lily

Lily blinked at the sudden change in locale, it wasn't the first time she'd teleporter though, so the fire elemental recovered quickly.

After taking a deep breath, she walked back to the Luscious Angel and knocked on the front door.

Elizabeth

"Yes, what is it?" Lily heard through the door. The customers watched Elizabeth,unsure what to make of the great demon lord acting in this manner.

Perhaps she didn't care so much about showing off to them, or perhaps something more?

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 26, 2019, 09:56:08 PM »
Hannah

"Mmm, Coco is ah, aah, a cute girl~" Hannah had to confess that. She bit down on her lip and shuddered from all the extra service Vanilla was giving now, and pulled her head closer by those horns. The sorceress' enormous balls were hot to the touch, sensitive, aching for the demonic hands touching them to do terrible things.

She swallowed, trying to focus through this. "D-Did Liz mention, um, what I called her...?"

Vanilla

"Yes-" Another long, lingering lick. "She told me everything, even how much fun you are~"

She took ahold of the balls, gently massaging them, teasing her, kissing her cock.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 26, 2019, 10:00:55 PM »
Lily

"Is this really how you treat people who help you for free, that's really hurtful you know. Here I went out of my way to do you a favor but you slam the door in my face over some apparent lack of material wealth." Lily talked loudly so she would be heard through the door.

" I couldn't care less about money, if I want something I take it.... But here we are now, and I don't think you want anymore of my help, it's disappointing but what can I do."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 26, 2019, 10:19:46 PM »
Vanilla

"Yes-" Another long, lingering lick. "She told me everything, even how much fun you are~"

She took ahold of the balls, gently massaging them, teasing her, kissing her cock.

Hannah

Hannah's blush grew furiously at that realization. "Ohh~. Keep, going like that..."

Her shame was melting away as the teasing caused copious amounts of thick, pungent demon seed to start leaking everywhere her cock touched. After all, what else could possibly embarrass her when Vanilla knew how Hannah called their boss 'daddy'?

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 26, 2019, 10:21:32 PM »
Vanilla

Hannah

Hannah's blush grew furiously at that realization. "Ohh~. Keep, going like that..."

Her shame was melting away as the teasing caused copious amounts of thick, pungent demon seed to start leaking everywhere her cock touched. After all, what else could possibly embarrass her when Vanilla knew how Hannah called their boss 'daddy'?

Vanilla

"You can call me 'mommy', if you want~" Vanilla said. It was the last thing she said before plunging down onto Hannah's cock, taking it all in one go.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 26, 2019, 10:25:08 PM »
Hannah

Oh, God.

She groaned in uncontrollable desire at that, pulling harder on Vanilla's horns to keep her leaking cock buried in the older demon's throat. It was way too hot in that mouth, too soft and wet and wonderful!

Pleas to non-existent deities aside, Hannah felt something dark and needy building in her chest as Vanilla's words insinuated their way into her lustful heart.

"M-Mommy..."

It was just an impulsive whisper escaping her.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 28, 2019, 05:04:41 AM »
Lily

"Is this really how you treat people who help you for free, that's really hurtful you know. Here I went out of my way to do you a favor but you slam the door in my face over some apparent lack of material wealth." Lily talked loudly so she would be heard through the door.

" I couldn't care less about money, if I want something I take it.... But here we are now, and I don't think you want anymore of my help, it's disappointing but what can I do."

Elizabeth

The door creaked open, and She now found herself standing face to face with the great demon herself, a wry, disarming smile on her face. "Sorry, sorry. I didn't want to tell you how strong they were because I wanted to get a good gauge of your strength. Shall we talk in the back?"