Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77495 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #120 on: May 28, 2019, 09:29:02 AM »
Lily

"And fighting me wasn't enough? Couldn't you've just had me fight your girls in order of weakest to strongest if you're so interested in my power...." She raised an eyebrow as she walked in.

"I could take them on right now and you can see for yourself. Whacking a few demons does sound like fun Liz~" Her eyes were practically ablaze now as she looked forward to the prospect of working out her frustration.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 28, 2019, 09:29:37 PM »
Elizabeth

Elizabeth waved her hand dismissively. "Nah, don't worry about it. Here isn't a good place, anyway."

She snapped her fingers, and they'd relocated to an entirely different place. It was a very familar conference room.

"So, my cute elemental, why do you wish to work for me?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 28, 2019, 09:53:32 PM »
Lily

"But....but I wanted to show them who's boss...."

Her hair which had somehow been fluttering by an inperceivable will, now died down as her attitude plummeted, all the way down into a complete sulk, a rain cloud forming above her head as her happiness was snatched away from her.

"Work for you? That's cause you're the strongest, I'd never lost even once until then. So I can't rest until I've beaten you!....... Or at least that would have been my answer before I saw this.... You have no drive."

« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 04:08:39 PM by Bern »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 29, 2019, 05:25:54 PM »
Hannah

Oh, God.

She groaned in uncontrollable desire at that, pulling harder on Vanilla's horns to keep her leaking cock buried in the older demon's throat. It was way too hot in that mouth, too soft and wet and wonderful!

Pleas to non-existent deities aside, Hannah felt something dark and needy building in her chest as Vanilla's words insinuated their way into her lustful heart.

"M-Mommy..."

It was just an impulsive whisper escaping her.

Vanilla

Vanilla tightened her throat muscles, massaging Hannah's cock in ways only a sex demon could. She slowly, agonizingly slowly, pulled off Hannah's cock, centimeter by centimeter, finally popping off of it with a wet smack. "What do you want mommy to do, dear?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 29, 2019, 10:32:11 PM »
Hannah

Hannah's self control was melting with every squeeze of Vanilla's expert throat, at the thought of betraying yet another parent with these beautiful demons she was surrounded with. Her body burned and she moaned in need as she tried in vain to pull the stronger devil's mouth back onto her cock.

Left with no recourse, she whimpered in distress. "P-Please fuck me, mommy~!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 30, 2019, 03:45:58 PM »
Vanilla

"Mmmm, for such a cute daughter, how could I resist?"

Vanilla leaned forward, stripping off her bra, allowing it to clatter to the floor. She then took ahold of her breasts and enveloped Hannah's cock in them.

They were heavenly, soft like clouds yet also somehow firm, applying extreme pressure onto Hannah's cock. They were warm, wet, and slick.

She felt a bit of milk squirt out onto her belly.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 30, 2019, 07:54:30 PM »
Hannah

The feeling of tight warmth engulfing her, the sight of this face looking up at her from under the table with such lustful intentions... and how were they already so slick?!

"W-What kind of trick is this...?"

Hannah's eyes widened at the feeling of something squirt at her, white on white, and swallowed.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 30, 2019, 09:07:56 PM »
Vanilla

Vanilla squeezed her ample breasts, squirting more warm milk onto Hannah's thighs. "What's strange about a mother's milk~"

Her red, swolen nipples slowly leaked as she began to move, slowly. "Ahhh~" she took the girl's swolen head in her mouth.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 01, 2019, 05:50:56 AM »
Lily

"But....but I wanted to show them who's boss...."

Her hair which had somehow been fluttering by an inperceivable will, now died down as her attitude plummeted, all the way down into a complete sulk, a rain cloud forming above her head as her happiness was snatched away from her.

"Work for you? That's cause you're the strongest, I'd never lost even once until then. So I can't rest until I've beaten you!....... Or at least that would have been my answer before I saw this.... You have no drive."

Elizabeth

Elizabeth threw her head back and gave the girl a hearty laugh. "I very well know the feeling, Lily. Now that you mentioned it, I've remembered a little bit of my youth."

The demon blushed, her tail flitting around behind her. "Ah, youth. Such strength, such absolute power, I was worshipped as a goddess, the queen of the realms..." Her eyes literally began to sparkle as she remembered her past, drowned in nostalgia.

"Yet, I was defeated by those very mortals I once ruled over. Sure, they had some help, but I still lost..."

She sighed.

"Perhaps I have been in a bit of a slump, lately. World domination just doesn't have the appeal it used to."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 01, 2019, 12:41:45 PM »
Vanilla

Vanilla squeezed her ample breasts, squirting more warm milk onto Hannah's thighs. "What's strange about a mother's milk~"

Her red, swolen nipples slowly leaked as she began to move, slowly. "Ahhh~" she took the girl's swolen head in her mouth.

Hannah

I'm gonna have to figure that trick out.

That was the closest thing to coherent thought Hannah could muster right then and there. She felt her mind melting away into Vanilla's mouth, and pushed her hips forward as much as she could as if to demand more. But the table was in the way, and Vanilla had her nice and trapped with her breasts.

It was a special kind of torture - impatience.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 01, 2019, 12:53:50 PM »
Lily

"No no no no...."

As Liz went on, Lily begun mumbling by herself, until suddenly the Fire Elemental stomped the ground as she raised her head, her brilliant hair taking on an even deeper crimson hue.

"I refuse, it's not ok, the girls who bested me isn't like this.

She stomped over to the Succubus and grasped her shoulders as she looked up into the eyes of the demon girl. It would have liked quite funny to any onlookers, a shorty like her leveling such a serious gaze on the Queen of the Demons.

"Stop complaining and pick yourself up! If you fail then you just try again and again, until you succeed. Life isn't over until you stop living! You're going to have it, the world, everything, but most importantly, ME!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 02, 2019, 05:06:10 PM »
Elizabeth

Elizabeth looked at this audacious little girl with amusement and shock at how amazingly upfront she was about her feelings. Frankly, it was rather refreshing, in a sense. She sat there for a few seconds before she burst out giggling in an honest, high pitched girlish manner. Her long pink hair seemed to begin shimmering with an otherworldly light, her horns grew out suddenly, lengthening like a ram's.

"Lily, you're adorable. That's your play? You want me to own you, use you and conquer this city, reassert myself?" She leaned forward, a long, sumptious tongue licking her cheek, tasting her. Her tail wrapped itself around Lily's belly. She lifted Lily up to eye level with her.

"You may be rude and upfront, but perhaps you're right." Magic began to well up in the room, Elizabeth's gargantuan reserves churning out into a great spell.

"Lily, you shall serve under me, doing things that I cannot." Her eyes gleamed red. "You'll be one of the hands that strikes out and lays waste to my opponents."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 02, 2019, 05:37:18 PM »
Lily

the Fire Elemental giggled at the sight of her words proven effective, she was right, all the demon girl needed was some motivations pep talk. Her amusement was short lived though as Liz' tail wrapped around her waist and lifted her up from the ground. She felt her shirt get pushed aside as it made skin to skin contact with her rock hard abs.

The next change she felts before she saw, even if her magical abilities were not as developed as they could be, it was utterly impossible to miss this when it happened right in front her. An absolutely massive spike in mana wasn't something she ordinarily came in contact with, and she felt her own meager in comparison reserves rise to the occasion, as if following an orchestra.

Great winds blew through the room from the intense pressure, causing her skirt to billow and reveal her pink underwear of the day. She'd put it on cause she had a feel it was color Liz might like, there wasn't really much thought put into it, and even less now, as she was to preoccupied with trying to not get swallowed in the massive presence that was Elizabeth.

"No."

She took a deep breathe, preparing for the next part.

"I'll serve besides you or not at all, I don't bend knees to anyone, even if they're a goddess."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 02, 2019, 05:43:39 PM »
Elizabeth

"You'll serve as one of my wives, Lily." The demon licked her lips as she felt a hunger welling up inside her. She had an instinctual feeling this girl would beget her powerful progeny.

She hadn't married in a long time, and thought back to the times when she had an immense harem to choose from.

Shit, she was getting really exicted.

She reached down, running her fingers down Lily's hardened chest, savoring the firm, full feeling of her six pack.

"Technically, you'll be my first wife, too~"

She cooed at Lily, rubbing her cheek with her prehensile tail.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 02, 2019, 05:53:23 PM »
Lily

"W-wife?" She spat out in slight shock as her red eyes widened. That wasn't quite what she had expected, but thinking about it made a whole lot of sense. And going by the first part, this woman wanted a harem. Wait didn't she already have one?"

As she was about to ask that question, her body was heating up more and more until an intense pain flared up in her abdomen, causing her to bend forward, over the tail that was holding her up.

She let out out a whimper of pain, the first she'd ever uttered in Liz' presence.