Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77459 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #135 on: June 02, 2019, 05:58:33 PM »
The tail placed the warm little elemental on Elizabeth's lap, right up against a hardening, thickening, lengthening rod. Lily felt a hand gently come down on her head, softly stroking her firely locks. "Yes, my wife. As one of my wives, you'll have many powers and privileges, but also many responsibilities."

She moaned, leaning forward into Lily as she felt the girl's heat permating the air. She held the girl close to her.

"Do you accept these responsibilities?"

Lily felt some magic running into her now, dulling the pain she was in, permating her pores. The sensation of being encompassed by Elizabeth's aura would be utterly overwhelming to a lesser being than her.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 06:01:39 PM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 02, 2019, 06:20:19 PM »
Lily

"Puhaaaah."

Lily moaned incoherently.

The treatment of her greatest weakspot, the sudden kickstart of her primary biological function and the overwhelming magic being pushed into her was more than little overwhelming when happning all at once.

She didn't even notice the thickening rod that was wedged between her thighs, even as her stocking rubbed against it with every twist and turn she made. And she made a lot, it was completely out of the picture for her to sit still right now.

"W-what responsibilities?" She pushed through all the pain and pleasure with her willpower in an instant, as reached a state of absolute zen, the feelings of her body utterly inconsequential.

"Exactly what will you expect me to do?" While before her voice had matched her appearance, that of a yong girl being overwhelmed by pleasure. Now she sounded more like a machine than anything.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 02, 2019, 06:27:40 PM »
Elizabeth

Elizabeth's body twitched, her cock throbbing as it was sandwiched against Lily's thighs. With a twerk, it snapped the panties she was wearing in half and smacked against Lily's stomach. She pressed the head against Lily, rubbing wet precum all over her, coating her methodically.

"You'll have to have my children, serve as my bodyguard, and use your powers to the best of your ability to aid me when I need it."

The machine voice was honestly kind of turning her off. "You'll be my wife, until death does you apart. Helping me. Loving me. And in return, I'll love you as well, and help you to the best of my ability."

She pressed her hand up againat Lily's belly, now coated in her slimy juices. She felt the girl's heat and didn't flinch.

"Is this acceptable to you?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 02, 2019, 06:39:21 PM »
Vanilla

Vanilla squeezed her ample breasts, squirting more warm milk onto Hannah's thighs. "What's strange about a mother's milk~"

Her red, swolen nipples slowly leaked as she began to move, slowly. "Ahhh~" she took the girl's swolen head in her mouth.

Hannah

I'm gonna have to figure that trick out.

That was the closest thing to coherent thought Hannah could muster right then and there. She felt her mind melting away into Vanilla's mouth, and pushed her hips forward as much as she could as if to demand more. But the table was in the way, and Vanilla had her nice and trapped with her breasts.

It was a special kind of torture - impatience.

Vanilla

Vanilla let up, kissing the top of her cock as she teased it with her milky titjob. The hot mounds of meat were slick with the lubricant, torturing Hannah with her good it felt.

Then, she felt a warm, slick member invade her cock, pushing down into it, denying her the ability to come.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 02, 2019, 06:46:35 PM »
Lily

Her zen state faded as she seemingly accepted the answer going by the once again glazed over lust filled gaze of her crimson eyes. She giggled perversely, like a really intense math problem had just been solved and she was gonna get all the credit for it.

"Silly Liz, thinking I'm gonna die before you, I'm immortal too!"

And with that she rose up on her knees, grasped the massive shaft and pulled her pink panties aside as she aligned it with her tiny wet opening.

"is this accepting enough for you Liz, or do I gotta beg you to breed me? To reshape my pussy and my womb with massive dick? That's so perverted, you idiot.....  But if it's just this once then I don't mind....."

" P-please fuck me as hard you can~"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 02, 2019, 06:52:28 PM »
Elizabeth

Lily felt a truly suffocating amount of magic swirling around her in the room, the density having risen up to be able to kill a normal human instantly. It swirled around her, teasing her, carressing her, pleasuring her in ways she'd never dreamed of before.

Elizabeth pushed her down on the table, pushing her cock into the girl's tiny opening, forcing it wider, reshaping it to a more ideal state.

She felt the girl's warm, slick opening clamping down on her and moaned. "You're a tight little cunt, aren't you?"

Lily suddenly felt a tail thrust into her ass, the heart-shaped tip fluttering around inside her, rubbing against the shaft.

And then, Elizabeth began pistoning her hips, slamming her cock further and further into the girl.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 02, 2019, 07:34:21 PM »
Lily

Her chest heaven as she was pushed down onto the table, she could have resisted but for some reason she didn't want to. It wasn't Liz who made her spread her legs though and wrap them around the demon, no that was something she did herself, no way was she letting her change her mind.

"Not that tight...." A bold lie, she rarely used more than a finger when she fingered herself.

The tail suddenly shooting into her butt made her eyes widen to an almost comical degree and it took all her focus for her not to clamp down on it and crush it from the surprise.

And trying to relax her butt as both her holes got violated at the same time was real hard, she could feel the sweat start dripping from her forehead. She gasped as the insistent thrusting into her pussy, eventually widened it to the point that the tip slipped into her womb, her most inner furnace. just a few thrusts later, Liz bottomed out completely, hitting the back end of her womb as Lily cried out in pleasure from the impact, even so at least half of the succubi's dick still remained outside her body.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 07:35:03 PM by Bern »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 02, 2019, 08:03:56 PM »
Elizabeth

Elizabeth gasped as she succeeded in entering the girl's scalding hot womb, her heat wrapping around the fat head of her cock, the girl's hole wrapped around the throbbing hot mass. And then, Elizabeth stopped thrusting for a bit, instead focusing on exploring the girl's asshole. She teased her, played with her, and pumped mana into her, changing her, slowly. Making her her own, binding her to her. Lily could feel it happening, and thanks to Elizabeth's magic, instead of pain, it simply felt exquisite.

The demon pushed a bit further in now, stretching out her womb. A small bulge formed on her stomach.

"Are you ready, Lily?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 04, 2019, 12:55:49 AM »
Vanilla

Vanilla squeezed her ample breasts, squirting more warm milk onto Hannah's thighs. "What's strange about a mother's milk~"

Her red, swolen nipples slowly leaked as she began to move, slowly. "Ahhh~" she took the girl's swolen head in her mouth.

Hannah

That was the closest thing to coherent thought Hannah could muster right then and there. She felt her mind melting away into Vanilla's mouth, and pushed her hips forward as much as she could as if to demand more. But the table was in the way, and Vanilla had her nice and trapped with her breasts.

Vanilla

Vanilla let up, kissing the top of her cock as she teased it with her milky titjob. The hot mounds of meat were slick with the lubricant, torturing Hannah with her good it felt.

Then, she felt a warm, slick member invade her cock, pushing down into it, denying her the ability to come.

Hannah

She whined in disappointment for a moment when Vanilla let the tip of her cock go, her length twitching helplessly close to release. "D-Don't just stop there...!"

But then the older succubus invaded her somewhere all too small and ill suited for it, and Hannah's eyes bulged out in pain. "Aaaahh~!"

The young demon felt so fucking helpless right there.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 04, 2019, 03:42:09 PM »
The Angel

Through the commotion, it was easy for the strange man to slip into the crowd and blend in. He was able to walk forward without issue, although several people made shhing noises at them as they tried to record Elizabeth's heavenly body.

As he kept yelling, A scantily clad succubus with a rather obvious male member walked up to him, looking a bit annoyed. "What are you doing! You're disturbing the other customers, yelling like that!"
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 02:14:09 AM by Sinib »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 05, 2019, 02:22:39 AM »
A-701

The spider jumped, and for a second even the strings of his coat stood up. He turned around and twitched. No, it wasn't him who was twitching. His eyes were wide in horror. W w w w w w whaaaa!? WHat is this!? Oh god! Oh no! No no no this isn't happening, this isn't happening! Ew ew ew get that away from me aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh! Lily where are you? Oh god oh god sorry I shouldn't have called you names you're the best oh god please help anyone save me no no gross grosss gross grossssssss...

"I-i'm not being that loud. A-and you're yelling t-too..." He curtly crouched and tapped his fingers together, and looked down. Down to his feet, and kept his eyes there. "Sorry. Really sorry. Please turn uh, the other way. P-please. I just need to f-find someone and I'll be on my, uh my way. Yeah."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 06, 2019, 02:37:57 AM »
Vanilla

Hannah

Vanilla

Hannah

She whined in disappointment for a moment when Vanilla let the tip of her cock go, her length twitching helplessly close to release. "D-Don't just stop there...!"

But then the older succubus invaded her somewhere all too small and ill suited for it, and Hannah's eyes bulged out in pain. "Aaaahh~!"

The young demon felt so fucking helpless right there.

Vanilla

It was at that moment that Vanilla's tail pressed down upon Hannah's prostate, her tongue feeling around, painfully, inside her urethra. She cast a little spell she knew the girl would absolutely love with a throaty giggle, squeezing down on her cock with her breasts.

Hannah suddenly felt far more sensitive than she had a moment before, both in arousal and pain.

It hurt. It hurt really bad. Agonizingly so.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 07, 2019, 03:44:20 AM »
Chestie

The demon raised her eyebrow, a vein popping on her forhead.

"Huuuuh? You got a problem with me, punk!?!" She took a step forward, getting right into his face and invading his personal space.

"You're pissing me off, shrimp."

She stomped her foot on the ground, causing her-thing-to touch him.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 07, 2019, 03:52:18 AM »
A-701

"Ah, I, but I, ah, um, I-"

Oh god oh no oh no. Someone please, anyone, his eyes darted all over, as if looking for someone, anyone, so kind that they'd save his poor soul.

He couldn't use violence in this place, yes. Of course, not all problems needed violence to be solved. Aha, of course! He knew exactly what to do!

"Take this!" He threw a handful of tarantulas at the girl's nuts. This would surely teach her who's boss!

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 07, 2019, 03:03:49 PM »
Vanilla

It was at that moment that Vanilla's tail pressed down upon Hannah's prostate, her tongue feeling around, painfully, inside her urethra. She cast a little spell she knew the girl would absolutely love with a throaty giggle, squeezing down on her cock with her breasts.

Hannah suddenly felt far more sensitive than she had a moment before, both in arousal and pain.

It hurt. It hurt really bad. Agonizingly so.

Hannah

The only thought that made it to her mind, before it was overtaken by pain, was wondering how she could replicate this spell with her own magic.

The rest of her attention was consumed by her back arching in her chair, her chest pushed out as she desperately covered her mouth and clenched shut her eyes to keep her screaming quiet. Tears quickly formed in her eyes as her body felt pain wrap around it like a shroud, and her cock was twitching almost violently.

She wanted to cum so bad. So bad, but Vanilla wouldn't let her...

"Please let me cum, mommy!"