Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77503 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #195 on: June 18, 2019, 06:26:22 AM »
Lulu

She could feel the waves of lust crash against her even before the door opened, it was so intense yet it had an edge of purity to it, something that was rather unique in this place. It actually made her interested for who might barge in through that that door, yet she acted like she was unaware of it when the door finally opened.

The door opening revealed it to be a young girl, a succubus but still a girl, she realized with a single glance that it was the girl's true form and not some sort of trickery. That did explain the innocence and actually did excite her a bit.

"My my.... Cocopuffs that's quite the cutesy name you have there." She shifted around and spread her legs, which gave the other girl a better view. "I'm Lucy, but all my friends call me Lulu.... Do you wanna be friends? She genuinely asked. Of course she was teasing this girl by playing the innocent act.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: June 19, 2019, 04:31:42 AM »
Coconut

"Sure!" She exclaimed, running up toward's Lucy and jumping into the air. She spread her arms out wide as she careened toward's Lucy's bountiful lap.

"I'd love to be friends, Lulu!"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: June 19, 2019, 06:25:55 PM »
Lucy

A golden sword appeared mid air before Coconut's approaching form, blocking off her advance completely. It's brilliant shine somehow even more intense and majestic than the angel herself.

"Would Lizzie be mad if you were found accidentally impaled? After all, it couldn't be helped that you were too excited and tripped."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: June 19, 2019, 10:28:48 PM »
Lucy

A golden sword appeared mid air before Coconut's approaching form, blocking off her advance completely. It's brilliant shine somehow even more intense and majestic than the angel herself.

"Would Lizzie be mad if you were found accidentally impaled? After all, it couldn't be helped that you were too excited and tripped."

Coconut

Wings sprouted, and she flew upwards into the air. She  burst into a pout. "Meanie! Why don't you want to play with your friend! That's not what friends do!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: June 20, 2019, 05:24:29 AM »
Lily

Lily blinked as the barrier expanded and struck her head on, launching her small form across the makeshift arena with violent force. She hit the edge barrier on the other side of the field, and for a split section appeared almost merged with that wall before bouncing off to make a crater with her own in the middle of the arena.

This was pointless, maybe if she'd been younger, she would have bullheadedly charged on against this literal wall of an opponent. But not here, not now, this particular type of defensiveness was utterly distasteful and sucked all the joy out of battle. It soured her as she she got back on her legs, not looking worse despite having been turned into a ping-pong ball just moments ago. With all that in mind her next course of actions was certain.

"I yield."

Then she turned around and headed for the edge of the arena, without sparing Hannah even a single glance, neither of respect nor jealousy.

Hannah

Right as she felt ready to unleash this sudden surge of power, to exercise her magic with an unnatural ease which she had never known until the heat of this very moment, Lily decided to just...

"You're just giving up?!" Hannah shouted in outrage, her eyes burning with a wicked emerald flame that spread up her arms and to her hands. She wasn't thinking, wasn't even really processing what was going on with this situation. It was why she poured a torrent of that same fire in Lily's general direction, but of course Elizabeth's barrier was there to make it a pointless gesture. "I'm just getting started!"

She wanted to beat that sneaky little Shana clone and rub her face in the floor! The sound of her crying would be so-

And then like that, the fire abruptly stopped, and Hannah blinked, dazed. "Wait... what?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: June 21, 2019, 12:30:52 AM »
Elizabeth and Vanilla

"Oh? Interesting." Elizabeth quipped. After only such a short exchange, Lily had surrendered. It seemed odd. Strange indeed and uncharacteristic of what she knew of her.

"Mmm, I think she didn't feel like dealing with a drawn out fight." Vanilla lightly crept her hand down Elizabeth's back, flirting even as they processed what had happened. She smacked Liz's ass playfully, causing the extremely round buttocks to jiggle profusely.

"I'm going to go chat with Hannah. You found a delectable little morsel~"

Elizabeth smiled. "Yes, she'll be quite interesting." She then flapped her wings, flying over towards Lily. "Leaving already? I thought you had more fighting spirit than that."

She licked her lips as she approached the small elemental, watching her closely with fascination, wanting to see if Lily was just being a sore loser.

She hoped she wasn't. That would be boring.

Vanilla had felt the feelings and emotions that Hannah was going through. The desire to grind your enemies into the dust and rape them was nothing too strange. But what intrigued her was the feeling of confusion about it afterwords.

Hannah suddenly found Vanilla behind her. "Ara ara~" the motherly demon blushed. "My daughter's growing up so fast~"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 21, 2019, 01:10:30 AM »
Lily

"Do you have someone who's actually strong, and not just a complete and utter disappointment? Oh right I'll just bang at this wall until it breaks, what a great fucking fight!"

She stomped on the ground and breathed in heavily.

"If you send me in again, I can't promise I won't kill them."
« Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 01:11:25 AM by Sinib »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: June 22, 2019, 04:05:56 AM »
A-701

Heh. Of course i knew that.

"Ufufufu. Number 146 huh? Not bad, nooot bad. You've got a good eye for this kind of stuff." He crossed his arms and nodded smugly. "That's Fleshweaver, he's a Phoneutria fera. Their kind is pretty easy to mix up with tarantulas, but they have one difference."

He tickled the large spider she was holding under the chin, like a loving parent.

"Their poison can kill a grown man in under 2 hours. It contains a potent neurotoxin, known as PhTx3, which acts as a broad-spectrum calcium channel blocker that inhibits glutamate release, calcium uptake and also glutamate uptake in neural synapses. At deadly concentrations, this neurotoxin causes loss of muscle control and breathing problems, resulting in paralysis and eventual asphyxiation. In addition, the venom causes intense pain and inflammation following a bite due to an excitatory effect the venom has on the serotonin 5-HT4 receptors of sensory nerves. Isn't it cute?"

Chestie

"It's adorable!" She tickled its head. "It's so delightfully lethal, you know? It really makes caring for one have a nice little edge!"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: June 22, 2019, 04:11:32 AM »
A-701

"I KNOW RIGHT!? Erm, I mean, o-of course. How obvious." He coughed and tried playing cool, and smiled with the swaying suaveness of an anime character, despite the fact he had just almost jumped up to the roof like a total dork. He started petting Chestie affectionately too, rubbing its hair like a little sibling he never had. Now, all he needed was forsomeone to pat his own head and the cycle would be complete. Or maybe it'd just keep extending, never ending. Much like his suffering.

"Gyeheheheheh! So cuuute~! Spiders and spider lovers are dabes!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: June 22, 2019, 06:34:03 AM »
Elizabeth and Vanilla

"Oh? Interesting." Elizabeth quipped. After only such a short exchange, Lily had surrendered. It seemed odd. Strange indeed and uncharacteristic of what she knew of her.

"Mmm, I think she didn't feel like dealing with a drawn out fight." Vanilla lightly crept her hand down Elizabeth's back, flirting even as they processed what had happened. She smacked Liz's ass playfully, causing the extremely round buttocks to jiggle profusely.

Elizabeth smiled. "Yes, she'll be quite interesting." She then flapped her wings, flying over towards Lily. "Leaving already? I thought you had more fighting spirit than that."

She licked her lips as she approached the small elemental, watching her closely with fascination, wanting to see if Lily was just being a sore loser.

Vanilla had felt the feelings and emotions that Hannah was going through. The desire to grind your enemies into the dust and rape them was nothing too strange. But what intrigued her was the feeling of confusion about it afterwords.

Hannah suddenly found Vanilla behind her. "Ara ara~" the motherly demon blushed. "My daughter's growing up so fast~"

Hannah

Hannah brought one of her hands to her face, holding it while her body shuddered in an alien need. Well no, not alien - it was simply more intense than anything she ever remembered before. It was worse than the one and only time she ever fought back in school, when she made one of her classmates hurt. The sound of her cries had left Hannah more desirous and satisfied than almost anything else had ever managed before! Her father had been so proud to find out.

It burned her in shame to remember, and this burning sensation was worse still.

But then Vanilla was there, and Hannah blushed at the obvious teasing. "Thanks. I ah, got a little carried away."

She mumbled, "It's strange - I can't normally pack that much power into so few words."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: June 22, 2019, 03:52:54 PM »

Coconut

Wings sprouted, and she flew upwards into the air. She  burst into a pout. "Meanie! Why don't you want to play with your friend! That's not what friends do!"

Lucy

"Sorry, I was just teasing you. I haven't seen someone of your kind that's so young in a long time and I got a bit too excited." The glowing sword disappeared then, and Lucy waved at her to come over.

"You can play with me as much as you want Cocopuffs~" She used that silly nickname on purpose.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 07:16:26 PM by Bern »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: June 22, 2019, 11:08:22 PM »

Coconut

Lucy

"Sorry, I was just teasing you. I haven't seen someone of your kind that's so young in a long time and I got a bit too excited." The glowing sword disappeared then, and Lucy waved at her to come over.

"you can play with me as much as you want Cocopuffs~" She used that silly nickname on purpose, a name she shouldn't know.

Coconut

Coconut seemed to be thinking, looking over Lucy, considering what she'd said. "Hmmm. That sword was preeetty mean Lulu. I don't knnnoooowww..."

In reality, she was just staring at her lap, calculating the best plan of attack.

Suddenly, she launched herself at full speed at Lucy's lap, landing in it and wrapping her legs around her sides, straddling her. She buried her face in between Lucy's ample breasts, squeezing them with her small hands. She teased and carressed them with a skill that someone her age should not have.

"Fiiiine. I forgive you, Lulu~" She was muffled by the large mounds of flesh.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: June 23, 2019, 04:50:56 AM »
Elizabeth and Vanilla

Hannah

Hannah brought one of her hands to her face, holding it while her body shuddered in an alien need. Well no, not alien - it was simply more intense than anything she ever remembered before. It was worse than the one and only time she ever fought back in school, when she made one of her classmates hurt. The sound of her cries had left Hannah more desirous and satisfied than almost anything else had ever managed before! Her father had been so proud to find out.

It burned her in shame to remember, and this burning sensation was worse still.

But then Vanilla was there, and Hannah blushed at the obvious teasing. "Thanks. I ah, got a little carried away."

She mumbled, "It's strange - I can't normally pack that much power into so few words."

Vanilla

The demon shrugged. "Probably something to do with sex. Your body is a full succubi now, so it's hardly surprising you're experiencing changes."

She flicked Hannah's forehead. "Just don't lose track of yourself or I'll beat you up."

Was she serious or not? It was impossible to tell, really.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: June 23, 2019, 04:58:33 AM »
Hannah

"Hey..." Hannah pouted for a moment, flinching and rubbing her forehead where she was flicked. "Maybe. That's not really how succubi work where I come from."

She looked around, wondering at all the people and demons around them now. And Lily. And Elizabeth, especially.

"I don't feel like I actually won anything."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: June 23, 2019, 05:03:48 AM »
Vanilla

"Well, you won on a technicality. That just means you have a good sense of things."

She rushed forward and grabbed Hannah's head underneath her arm. She roughly rubbed her head, giving her a noogie. "Keeping your ego in check is a good skill for upstart demons like you~♡"