Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77501 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #255 on: July 15, 2019, 02:32:29 AM »
Lily

"Like what, ruling this place? hmpfhh...." She shook her head, still refusing to look at Liz as she leaned back on the pink beanbag. Her green shirt slid up from her hast movement, revealing her ripped stomach, her abs were way too defined for a girl of her apparent age.

"That's way too boring. I just wanna fight strong people and beat them, people like you.... I guess wanna have strong kids too..." Her crimson eyes suddenly centered on Liz for the first time since entering the room. "Got any impressive magical beasts you wanna make more of?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: July 15, 2019, 02:45:04 AM »
Elizabeth

"Hahaha." Elizabeth laughed at Lily's impertinent behavior.

"You're quite direct about your feelings, Lily. I like people like you, who know what they want. So, I'll be direct with you as well." Her tail seished back and forth.

"I have a few, yes." Elizabeth finally answered her last question. "If all you want are the simple things in life, I can easily provide such things. You don't seem like the sort that will be swayed by promises of money or power, so we can just skip the formalities."

The demoness crossed her legs, leaning forward and holding her hands together. "If you agree to serve me, I can promise you an easy life. I have many enemies, many of whom are strong, and would be happy to help you in your quest to procreate with strong creatures."

She smiled. "You're not curious about what I want to do?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: July 15, 2019, 02:56:39 AM »
Lily

"Oh and what would that be?" Her gaze left Liz as she instead stared at the roof, making it seem like she was thinking about the proposal, but she actually wasn't. She was ajust enjoying the soft texture of the beanbag, if was perfect for reclining.

"I'm not gonna follow any orders I think are stupid, let me just put that out there. You can posture all you want, but I'll never be fanatically loyal to you, hell I might betray you one day if you become too lame."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: July 15, 2019, 03:04:07 AM »
Elizabeth

"Haha, little girl, do you really think you can beat me?" Elizabeth asked. "I have plenty of subordinates who would gladly kill me and take my place if they could, but the strong rule over the weak."

Elizabeth suddenly spread out her wings, extending them outwards to their full meter long wingspan. She stretched them out, reclining further into the chair, looking up at the ceiling. "I just want to make this city a safe place for my daughter to live in. I want her to inheirent a thriving kingdom and rule justly as the great demon queen she's destined to be."

Was she lying? Was she telling a half truth, or was she genuine? It was impossible to tell.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: July 15, 2019, 03:37:31 AM »
Lily

"Pfft.. do you think I was born yesterday?" Lily didn't rise from her inclined position, but her posture dis shift subtly, but for what reason, to prepare an attack or defense?

"You can spout all the bullshit you want, but the truth is you want your daughter to prove herself by doing that by herself. That's why you run this 'kingdom' as a joke, hiring merceneries to deal with bordering rivals hah! And that's assuming she even exists."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: July 15, 2019, 04:35:31 AM »
Elizabeth

Elizabeth's tail stopped moving. She glared at Lily. "She does exist."

The demoness also shifted her stance, ready for any attack Lily could throw at her. If the child attacked, she'd kill her. It was that simple, and therefore she wasn't worried.

"My goal is to raise her well. That man I sent you to kill stiffed me. Why wouldn't I hire people to go after him?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: July 15, 2019, 04:55:46 AM »
Lily

"Because that's a show of weakness. Really? Do I already need to be your strategy advisor? This sure brings me back, you see, I was pretty active in this big war that lasted over a decade, actually scratch that. No need to be so modest, truth is I commanded a quarter of the Empire's legions back in the day, that was before I could slaughter armies by myself of course.... Where was I going with this?"

She sat up and faced Liz, and raised an eyebrow as she took note of the ready position Liz was in. Her stance was already completely relaxed, unnaturally so, like she hadn't been prepared for a life and death a mere second before. "Right right... If your Kingdom is so great, then you're either a coward for not going with your own show of force, or
... That's all bullshit and you just don't give a shit, meaning all the talk about how great you are, is in the past."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: July 15, 2019, 05:03:35 AM »
Lily

"Because that's a show of weakness. Really? Do I already need to be your strategy advisor? This sure brings me back, you see, I was pretty active in this big war that lasted over a decade, actually scratch that. No need to be so modest, truth is I commanded a quarter of the Empire's legions back in the day, that was before I could slaughter armies by myself of course.... Where was I going with this?"

She sat up and faced Liz, and raised an eyebrow as she took note of the ready position Liz was in. Her stance was already completely relaxed, unnaturally so, like she hadn't been prepared for a life and death a mere second before. "Right right... If your Kingdom is so great, then you're either a coward for not going with your own show of force, or
... That's all bullshit and you just don't give a shit, meaning all the talk about how great you are, is in the past."

Elizabeth

"Kyahahaha! Of course I don't give a shit, my current power is just pathetic, little girl! I was the great demon queen who personally ruled over multiple planes of existence! The realm of humans was just my personal stomping ground!"

Elizabeth kicked her feet as she laughed. This was funny, too funny. How could she control herself in such a situation? Her breasts bouched as she rolled around, yet Lily could tell she never had droppped her guard, not even for a milisecond. She was always ready for an attack.

"The Nexus is just a little side project now to keep me entertained! I'm sure that once she grows up, she'll be able to finish the job I started! Until then, I'll just keep playing around, same as you are, right now."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: July 15, 2019, 05:09:46 AM »
Lily

"Geez, go get dressed you horny demon or I'll kick you so hard you wish you were dead!" Lily rolled her eyes and took a deep breathe, not even the beanbag could alleviate her annoyance. All the fighting was taking its toll, or rather all the lack of true fights was taking its toll.

" How old is she? I'd love to see how capable this girl of yours is...."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: July 15, 2019, 06:07:50 AM »
Elizabeth

Elizabeth sat up, staring at the petit woman.

"Tch. I didn't know you were such a prude." Elizabeth stood up, all of her assets jiggling as she headed out towards her closet room. "I'll call my kid up, you can see for yourself where she's at right now. I'll just say right now she's got a lot of room to grow, that's all."

As Elizabeth walked out, she could see her round ass swaying with her hips in a naturally exaggerated motion while her large cock swung freely between her legs.
>>>>>
12:30
Elizabeth returned wearing clothing that was hardly better than being naked, in terms of being decent. She wore a miniskirt that just barely contained the junk in her trunk, flipping it up as she moved and showing off the indecent thong she was wearing. A pair of pink stockings that matched her hair tightly grabbed her legs, just barely showing off an inch of bare skin.

Along with her was a small, short child who looked strikingly similar to Vanilla, just much smaller. She looked rather nervous and was looking back and forth while fidgeting. She shuffled her feet, glancing at Lily occasionally while avoiding making prolonged eye contact. Her rather large ass for a girl her age was smacked by Elizabeth gently, bringing her out of her funk.

"She'll be turning 12 this year. This is my daughter, and you can call her Coconut."

Even next to Elizabeth, Lily could feel Coconut had an enormous amount of mana.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 06:10:18 AM by Sinib »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: July 15, 2019, 06:35:35 AM »
Lily

Lily was somehow maintaining a meditative yoga pose atop the beanbag when the two of them returned, it was perfectly straight despite the thing she was sitting on, a true show of her spectacular skill as well as control of over her balance. But it wasn't just her body that was balanced, it was her spirit and soul too, her mana was perfectly aligned beyond what most masters of the arcane could ever hope to claim. She was quite simply the picture of serenity brought to life before them.

Her crimson eyes opened and scanned Liz's new outfit almost dismissively before focusing on her fidgeting daughter. "Really now.... the spawn of a sex demon being this meek, what did you tell her about me Liz?" She dubted the girl was used to seeing this level of disrespect aimed towards her parent.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: July 16, 2019, 03:52:46 PM »
Lily

Lily was somehow maintaining a meditative yoga pose atop the beanbag when the two of them returned, it was perfectly straight despite the thing she was sitting on, a true show of her spectacular skill as well as control of over her balance. But it wasn't just her body that was balanced, it was her spirit and soul too, her mana was perfectly aligned beyond what most masters of the arcane could ever hope to claim. She was quite simply the picture of serenity brought to life before them.

Her crimson eyes opened and scanned Liz's new outfit almost dismissively before focusing on her fidgeting daughter. "Really now.... the spawn of a sex demon being this meek, what did you tell her about me Liz?" She dubted the girl was used to seeing this level of disrespect aimed towards her parent.

Elizabeth and Coconut

Elizabeth looked down at Lily, sitting like that. Who was she trying to impress, really? What a blowhard she was.

She scratched one of her horns. "She's probably figured out that you're the one who made her mother that angry. I don't think she's ever seen her like that before, hahaha. Ah, the memories from my old world. Back then, she'd go on a rampage and murder entire cities to vent, now she's just going to bully Hannah a little bit. She's grown up so much."

Coconut held onto her father's leg, clutching  it tightly. "H-hello, Lily. My name is Coconut."
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 04:29:04 PM by Sinib »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: July 16, 2019, 06:50:21 PM »
Lily

"You gotta be joking with me."  Lily said as she jumped off the beannag and landed in front of them, and with not even the slightest bend of her knee.

"All shivering over this! I'm not even giving off any killing intent, am I really that scary? And after I was so happy to see someone my own age~"  She looked over at the taller demon. "I was hired by your daddy the boss over here but she didn't tell me where I rank here...."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: July 17, 2019, 04:38:14 PM »
Elizabeth and Coconut

Coconut turned to look at Lily, smiling a bit at her, but still being unusually reserved. Coconut was worried. What kind of person could make her mom act like that! She'd seen them go down together, but when she came up, she looked absolutely evil as she carried the terrified Hannah off to "train."

She gulped. "It's-nice to meet you?"

Elizabeth slapped Coconut on the behind, pushing her forward. "She's not going to bite."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: July 17, 2019, 05:21:06 PM »
Lily

"I didn't think you'd actually do as I said and cover up." Lily's voice cut through the exchange like a sharp blade. "You're just as easily played as your wife Liz." She was totally ignoring the meek child and it couldn't be more obvious, of course an heir this meek was nothing but an utter disappointment.

"Has it really been that long since you got challenged? Or maybe I just overstimated you... She won't do, your daughter wouldn't even survive a day of my training."