Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77486 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #900 on: December 11, 2019, 04:51:21 AM »
Lily

"Yes."

She assumed the pose that had inspired fear to all the recruits of old, the one of the Crimson Warlord, The Guardian of the South and the Deranged Demon. Those were all titles she had once upon a time, and she didn't get them because she slacked off.

"All of them, every single citizen of your Domain who's above the age of eight. As long as they're not already working for you they are needed there. We must inspire absolute faith in the glorious state, the state being you and your chosen commanders. And to do that we need to start young. Everyone needs to know how to fight to some extent, and the most promising will be recruited into your new legion. A legion unlike any you've ever had before. Because this time, this time....

"I AM HERE!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: December 11, 2019, 05:08:42 AM »
Elizabeth

The workers turned to look at the boistrous new recruit, staring at her. Some looked at her face, others checked out her ass. She had everybody's attention.

Elizabeth's tail flitted about, and she ran her hand through her long, raven hair. She stared at Lily. A bemused expression turned into a smile. "Heh."

She nodded, feeling invigorated for the first time-the first time in a long, long time.

"Yes, and I look forward to it." She replied, beginning to clap. Everyone else started to follow soon after her.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: December 11, 2019, 06:02:02 AM »
Lily

"Yes yes... Besides the best way of motivating Coco is by motivating you first. She really looks up to you, but she also has no respect. And that's all your fault, don't even try to deny it. We're gonna change all that, starting today." She leaned forwards and poked the taller demon right between her perfect round orbs, of course doing so made her outfit stretch even more and showing of even more of her fat thighs and ample ass.

"Besides, don't think I didn't notice how you just brushed aside the VIP special treatment, Oh no, we're gonna take a note from your wild daughter and have some fun here, by that I mean a surprise visit."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: December 11, 2019, 07:28:48 PM »
Lily

"Yes yes... Besides the best way of motivating Coco is by motivating you first. She really looks up to you, but she also has no respect. And that's all your fault, don't even try to deny it. We're gonna change all that, starting today." She leaned forwards and poked the taller demon right between her perfect round orbs, of course doing so made her outfit stretch even more and showing of even more of her fat thighs and ample ass.

"Besides, don't think I didn't notice how you just brushed aside the VIP special treatment, Oh no, we're gonna take a note from your wild daughter and have some fun here, by that I mean a surprise visit."

Elizabeth

Elizabeth scratched the back of her head. She could feel everybody looking at her. They knew who she was at this point.

"Jeez, way to blow this cover. I'll have to make another hidden form to goof off in." Elizabeth complained, but that didn't stop her from taking in the erotic tightness of Lily's uniform. She reached around and gave Lily a solid smack on her ass, and then squeezed. "I was going to offer you a 5 star gormet breakfast first, but we can go bully some VIPs at the same time, I suppose."
« Last Edit: December 11, 2019, 11:06:48 PM by Sinib »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: December 11, 2019, 11:11:01 PM »
Lily

"Mhhhmm... I feel so naughty walking around in this..." She squirmed a bit as Liz' hand sank into the flesh of her butt as far it could, which wasn't very far since her ass was surprisingly firm.  Lily nodded at her, but didn't want to draw any more attention to them right now. Her boss had chosen that form for a reason and it was probably something along the lines of walking around more anonymously.

"Lead the way then."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: December 13, 2019, 09:42:04 PM »
Elizabeth

Elizabeth gave her companion another quick pat on the rear before leading her back upstairs. They passed though several layers of security as they headed up, until they were 100 floors up. The ride in the elevator took five minutes.

And then, after getting checked one final time, they made their way into the VIP dining room. A woman in a low cut dress stood on a stage singing pitch perfect songs. Her voice was entrancing and bewitching, to the point that one might suspect it of having a supernatural origin. Her blue, aquamarine hair flowed down to the floor, and glistening scales could be occasionally caught flashing on her neck as they caught the mobile lights on the ceiling.

Six customers sat at their own table, their every wish attended by the staff, one of whom always stood silently behind them, ready to attend their needs without having to be told.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: December 14, 2019, 12:06:54 AM »
Lily

The redhead immediately dragged her companion into the room the moment that the elevator doors opened, she didn't even have the time to register what was going on in there before they'd already crossed the threshold.

"They don't look that rich to me, are you sure there's no mistake here?" She turned quizzically to Liz while also looking to see if she had shifted form once more after the last outing.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: December 14, 2019, 12:43:44 AM »
Lily

The redhead immediately dragged her companion into the room the moment that the elevator doors opened, she didn't even have the time to register what was going on in there before they'd already crossed the threshold.

"They don't look that rich to me, are you sure there's no mistake here?" She turned quizzically to Liz while also looking to see if she had shifted form once more after the last outing.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth herself was still in the same form, the bunny outfit clinging to every one of her curves, accentuating the appeal of the work of art that was her body. She looked at Lily, raising her eyebrow. "These are some of the wealthiest people in the Nexus, you know." She scoffed, pointing towards a lithe, fair looking elf. "Look at him! He's one of the richest people in the Nexus! I can't tell you what he does, though."

Then, she pointed to a well endowed woman sipping at a mimosa as she watched the performance. "And her! She's such a degenerate that she bought a permanent apartment here!"

She chuckled, messing up Lily's hair. "You have some really crazy standards, don't you?"
« Last Edit: December 14, 2019, 12:44:21 AM by Sinib »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: December 14, 2019, 01:44:23 AM »
Lily

"Auauau....Not really.... This place is just so small , and underdeveloped. Can't really helped but be disappointed. But I'll make it a better place just see, I'll make the Nexus or whatever you call it great again, greater than it ever has been. And you all, yes all of you will be far richer than you could possibly imagine. Both in body and in spirit." She breathed in and then pulled Liz with her towards the table.

She clung to the taller girl like a couple would, yes for all intents and purposes they were an item now, a one package deal.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: December 14, 2019, 03:47:35 AM »
Lily

"Auauau....Not really.... This place is just so small , and underdeveloped. Can't really helped but be disappointed. But I'll make it a better place just see, I'll make the Nexus or whatever you call it great again, greater than it ever has been. And you all, yes all of you will be far richer than you could possibly imagine. Both in body and in spirit." She breathed in and then pulled Liz with her towards the table.

She clung to the taller girl like a couple would, yes for all intents and purposes they were an item now, a one package deal.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth gently held Lily's shoulder, keeping her close as they walked over towards the blond. She only reacted to them after they arrived, taking a final sip of the glass that never seemed to empty before placing it down on the table.

Her gold eyes stared at the two, apprising them. She was clearly soaking in every inch of their bodies. The lecherous gaze seemed to penetrate through the clothes and soak in everything.

"Fufu, and what did I do to deserve the company of two cuties such as yourselves this fine morning?"

She waved her hand. "Sit. I desire company while I eat."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: December 14, 2019, 09:15:18 PM »
Lily

"As you desire."

The redhead immediately sat down, but not on any of the available seats, instead she sat down directly on the blonde's lap. It shouldn't inconvenience her too much even if she was a regular human since Lily was both small and didn't weigh, besides her presence still came with a pleasurable heat that enveloped the blonde woman.

"I guess you won the lottery~"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: December 14, 2019, 09:34:15 PM »
Lily

"As you desire."

The redhead immediately sat down, but not on any of the available seats, instead she sat down directly on the blonde's lap. It shouldn't inconvenience her too much even if she was a regular human since Lily was both small and didn't weigh, besides her presence still came with a pleasurable heat that enveloped the blonde woman.

"I guess you won the lottery~"

Elizabeth

In the woman's plump lap, Lily felt a familar member poking her rear. She sighed in contentment as the warm feeling enveloped her, and wrapped her arms around Lily's belly, resting her hands on Lily's chest.

Before saying anything more, she began to grope the elemental.

Elizabeth sat down across from her and chuckled. "Miss Grenhall, you're always such a lech~" She teased the blond, watching for Lily's reaction to one of her more-unique-patrons. The blond leaned forward, pressing her ample assets up against Lily's back, resting her chin atop Lily's head. "A fine new staffer you've found, Lizzy. What are you, hmm-"

She mumbled to herself as she continued to feel Lily up. "An elemental, perhaps? Never seen one with such a realistic form, however..."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: December 15, 2019, 08:07:40 PM »
Lily

She squirmed for just a moment in the VIP's lap before settling down and letting the groping commence. In fact she seemed to get more and more comfortable every second that passed, a clear sign perhaps that she was a new worker there.

"Bing, that's just it. Only really pure ones take human form and I'm very high level. Aren't you lucky Lady Grenhall~"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: December 15, 2019, 09:16:18 PM »
Lily

She squirmed for just a moment in the VIP's lap before settling down and letting the groping commence. In fact she seemed to get more and more comfortable every second that passed, a clear sign perhaps that she was a new worker there.

"Bing, that's just it. Only really pure ones take human form and I'm very high level. Aren't you lucky Lady Grenhall~"

Lucianne Grenhall

"Oh, I count my blessings every day! That your lord would let me live here on a permanent basis, it's truly a wonderful time to be alive!" One of her hands slowly moved down to Lily's crotch, patting it gently. "Oh, and you're not one of the ones who saunters around with masculine parts, how delicious~"

Lily could now tell from the pressure against her back that the woman wasn't wearing a bra. "So, if you're high level, you should be strong, right?" Her voice was less jovial, more inquisitive. She was digging for information that could benefit her.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: December 18, 2019, 03:27:44 AM »
Coconut

"Ufu~" Hannah could definetely hear Coconut's mischevious laughter. "Getting cold feet, Onee-sama? You were staring so much."

Coconut took a step forward, and her tail wrapped itself around Hannah's, before the girl leaned down and bit the base of Hannah's tail.

Hannah

Hannah glanced back over her shoulders, her face its usual flush red in situations like this. "Don't get any funny ide-aaa's~!"

Her tail tried to pull away, but that just meant she felt more of Coconut's mouth on it!

"D-Don't put that in your mouth~!"

Coconut

Coconut bit down, hard enough to draw blood. She pulled on Hannah's tail and shoved one of her small fingers up her sister's butt. "Bend over! You need to help me relieve myself, Onee-sama!"