Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77437 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #945 on: January 02, 2020, 07:45:55 PM »
Lily

"Mwwwfhaaaaa-"

Lily  arched her back as the silent squeals from the back of throat grew in volume. Her cheeks flushed as her head felt heavy and dazed. The collar was draining her faster than she could recover and it was making her head spin. Her arms twitched as she squirmed and tried to move them but she just couldn't put a dent into the blonde's grip now.

But she needed something, anything, to deal with the out of control heat building up in her core. Her legs came up and weakly wrapped around Lucy's waist, the once powerful thighs completely trembling from the exertion. Her newly grown tail was getting molested over and over and it was driving her crazy with the potent shocks traveling up her spine, it was almost as bad as the head scratching from earlier...

"You, you cheataaa- Using a toy like that.."

Lucy

She pulled her tongue out of Lily's mouth and licked her lips. With a smile, she reached up and scratched the top of her head, showing off a toothy smile, a greenish venom dripping from her fangs ever so slowly. "I have plenty more toys like this! You wouldn't have any idea how useful these are on an assassination job, ufu~"

She reached down to unzip her skirt, dropping it onto the floor next to them. She rested the throbbing meat on Lily's slit, soiling her leotard with dripping precum. "Now, which hole shall I taste first..."

She stared at Lily's mouth, giggling from her newly superior position.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: January 02, 2020, 10:18:32 PM »
Lily

"Ohhhhh."

She was visibly shaking now and her firm abs could be seen even through her outfit.

"You love bullying little girls don't you? Does it make youuu forgeeet juuust how weak you aaaare? Your pathetic seed probably can't even breach anything but immature eggs~"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: January 03, 2020, 10:44:53 AM »
Lucy

Lucy ran the head of her cock down Lily's stomach, breaking out of the leglock with ease. "Ssshut up." She rolled her eyes, and then blushed when she realized she'd allowed herself to hiss out her s. Not to allow Lily to mock her anymore, she stood up and plunged her cock into the girl's open mouth.

It was enormous, and she felt it sliding against the girl's teeth, forcing her mouth as wide as possible and still barely fitting.

"I love bullying inexperienced little succubi who don't even know how to use their own transformation magic yet~" She countered. "Claiming morsels like you is always so invigorating."

She pushed her cock deeper into Lily's maw, down to the top of her throat. All Lily could see were her two fat sweaty balls, hanging inches from her nose and giving her a strong whiff of musk and her fat, thick legs and bubble butt, still quivering from the quick movements.

With a third thrust, they planted themselves on top of her, smothering her with their bounty.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: January 04, 2020, 04:26:15 PM »
Hannah

The cum was so thick and sticky that it took a moment too long to begin leaking out onto the bed in a puddle. That didn't last too long, because as if in agreement Hannah tightened back up around Coconut's length. Hannah still pouted against the bed despite this, and wiggled her ass in protest. "I'm pretty sure Elizabeth would have something to say about that."

Coconut

"Stop, stop, you're gonna get me hard again!" Coconut quipped, smacking Hannah's behind again for good measure. With a grunt, she slowly pulled herself out of Hannah and slapped her cock against her big sister's butt.

"Hey, you can transform, right? Shouldn't you pretend to be my age while we go out, so it looks less suspicious?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: January 04, 2020, 07:12:04 PM »
Lily

Lily  opened her mouth to respond, only for a massive dick to be shoved into it. The thick tube of flesh strained her jaw in an almost painful and her tongue was forced down into the floor of her mouth, unable to move an inch. Then her air supply was completely cut off as it passed the border into her throat and she squirmed violently, putting on the desperate act of a girl being choked by a cock much too big for her. With every thrust she got further down, a hard task since her throat wasn't giving at all and became tighter and hotter the further down she went.

Meanwhile the hot exhales from her nose hit her balls head on and would wrap them neatly in a blanket of warmth that slowly sunk in and stimulated the production of the blonde's seed.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: January 04, 2020, 11:58:48 PM »
Coconut

"Stop, stop, you're gonna get me hard again!" Coconut quipped, smacking Hannah's behind again for good measure. With a grunt, she slowly pulled herself out of Hannah and slapped her cock against her big sister's butt.

"Hey, you can transform, right? Shouldn't you pretend to be my age while we go out, so it looks less suspicious?"

Hannah

She shuddered at the mess that began to flood out of her once Coconut wasn't plugging her up anymore, and took a moment to slip her tail free from the little devil's wicked grasp. "Well darn, you, nnn, foiled my evil plan to get you caught by distracting you!"

Hannah laughed despite herself, and then pushed herself up and over so she could sit back with her legs spread out, breathing heavily. Her whole front was on display, from the faintly glowing seal Elizabeth had placed on her to her own large and heaving breasts. She held up one of her hooves and waved it in Coconut's face. "How does that work in this district, anyway? I would have thought with all the demons running around openly public morals would be a bit... lacking?"

The hoof transformed into a proper foot before Coconut's eyes, and soon her horns and tail went away too. She waved a hand about, whispering, and her glasses reappeared between her fingers.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: January 05, 2020, 12:46:29 AM »
Coconut

Coconut leaned forward, licking the bottom of her foot. "Just because humans and demons live together in harmony here doesn't mean humans don't have values. You'll still get in trouble if you try to sleep with somebody who's sexually immature."

She gave Hannah a dead stare, as if this should have been common knowledge. "A succubi my age is very different from my friends, you know?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: January 05, 2020, 12:59:26 AM »
Hannah

A giggle escaped Hannah, but she wasn't that ticklish overall so she just pulled her foot away. Once that bit of levity ended though, Hannah looked a little sad in her eyes. Still, she smiled anyway. "Demons are a little different where I come from, Cocopuffs."

She slipped off the bed to head into the attached bathroom, leaking hot demon cum down her thighs as she went. The cambion did her best not to look uncomfortable. "I'll just be a minute." She shut the door firmly before Coconut could act on any ideas to follow her in.

And indeed she was, chanting a few spells to remove the mess from herself, call her bag of holding into the bathroom with her through a teleportation marker she'd inscribed on it, and start getting changed. She wanted to do it in front of a mirror just to get things right.

So when she walked out of the bathroom before Coconut's judging eyes, she looked like this.

Hannah bit her lip nervously. "How about like this?" She got the voice down pat for her age, even.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: January 05, 2020, 01:46:40 PM »
Coconut

Coconut's eyes twinkled as she sucked in a breath, forcing away her new arousal. "W-wow... You're pretty good, Nee-san." She answered quietly. "Maybe a little bit less on the gym uniform, though. Since we're going to be on the down low, I should change too."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: January 05, 2020, 01:55:37 PM »
Lily

Lily  opened her mouth to respond, only for a massive dick to be shoved into it. The thick tube of flesh strained her jaw in an almost painful and her tongue was forced down into the floor of her mouth, unable to move an inch. Then her air supply was completely cut off as it passed the border into her throat and she squirmed violently, putting on the desperate act of a girl being choked by a cock much too big for her. With every thrust she got further down, a hard task since her throat wasn't giving at all and became tighter and hotter the further down she went.

Meanwhile the hot exhales from her nose hit her balls head on and would wrap them neatly in a blanket of warmth that slowly sunk in and stimulated the production of the blonde's seed.

Lucy

With each thrust of her hips, her balls slapped against Lily's face, getting more and more slick with her juices every passing second. With every thrust, she felt that wonderous heat envelop her nuts, and she felt them stir. Their weight slowly increased as she filled up, continuing to brutally facefuck Lily the entire time. Her throat was so hot and tight, she knew a less experienced woman would have creamed a long time ago. The sheer resistance she offered, and breaking past it with repeated assaults-

"Lily, you're an amazing cocksleeve!" She rested her hand against the offending bulge visable in Lily's throat, scratching the underside of her chin affectionately. "A worthy bearer of my seed."

After about a minute, she bottomed out in Lily's throat finally and stopped for a moment to take in the glorious sight of the elemental's throat having been so thouroughly claimed. To Lily, the musk of her arousal was overwhelming, a mixture of sweat, pussy juices, and cum assaulting her nostrils as the two large orbs practically covered her eyes. Luly gently rubbed her length through Lily's skin, teasing herself and stroking with Lily's neck.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: January 05, 2020, 04:05:28 PM »
Coconut

Coconut's eyes twinkled as she sucked in a breath, forcing away her new arousal. "W-wow... You're pretty good, Nee-san." She answered quietly. "Maybe a little bit less on the gym uniform, though. Since we're going to be on the down low, I should change too."

Hannah

"Hehe~" Hannah couldn't help but pose a little, smiling shyly to fit the form she'd taken and putting her arms behind her back. "Don't worry, I have plenty of outfits where this one came from."

She quietly wove an illusion about herself which covered her details in a thick shroud of scentless smoke. She span around once, twice, and then -!

"How about this one, Coconut?"

The smoke was gone.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: January 05, 2020, 04:20:35 PM »
Coconut

Coconut clapped in honest applause. "You know, Hannah. Most people wouldn't understand how awsome what you just did was, but I definitely do! That was a sick magical girl transformation!"

She laughed, giving Hannah honest, unadulterated praise. There was no other motive behind it.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: January 05, 2020, 04:30:41 PM »
Hannah

"E-Eh?" The cambion felt her cheeks heating up especially hard at that, and she had to place a hand on her face to try to cover it. "You really think so...?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: January 05, 2020, 04:43:18 PM »
Hannah

"E-Eh?" The cambion felt her cheeks heating up especially hard at that, and she had to place a hand on her face to try to cover it. "You really think so...?"

Coconut

Coconut skipped forward, and planted a kiss upon Hannah's lips. "Of course! I'm going to make you a bride someday, so you have to be at least this amazing!"

And then, after dropping such a bombshell, she skipped out into her closet, slamming the door behind her. But just a few seconds later, she came out, looking completely different.

She smirked, looking down on Hannah, having made sure to be just that one inch taller than her sister, and to be wearing high-heels to boot. "Did you really think I wouldn't recognize you, Miyu-chan~"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: January 05, 2020, 04:58:22 PM »
Hannah

She didn't object to the kiss at all, but...

"Bride?!" A squeak escaped Hannah at the idea suddenly thrown at her, and her hand unconsciously went to her belly where Elizabeth's seal sent shivers of warmth through her. When had this been part of the deal!?

And then, she saw her new sister's own cosplay and gulped. "K-K-Kuro-chan?!"

Hannah put her arms over her own chest instinctively, knowing what to anticipate from here.