Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77438 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #2010 on: December 13, 2020, 04:02:13 PM »
Elizabeth

Hannah could feel Elizabeth's mana seeping into her now, invading her every cell and changing them to better represent Elizabeth herself. The greater demon simply planted a kiss atop Hannah's head and giggled. "Nope! Daddy's orders! Your new job is to run a super fun game as a bonding experience!"

She suddenly swooped up, grabbing Hannah in a princess carry and jumping to her feet. "Let's clean up before we head to bed-and I can feel you're pretty frustrated yourself. If you need to relieve yourself and don't want help, I can look away."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2011 on: December 15, 2020, 07:04:38 PM »
Elizabeth

Hannah could feel Elizabeth's mana seeping into her now, invading her every cell and changing them to better represent Elizabeth herself. The greater demon simply planted a kiss atop Hannah's head and giggled. "Nope! Daddy's orders! Your new job is to run a super fun game as a bonding experience!"

She suddenly swooped up, grabbing Hannah in a princess carry and jumping to her feet. "Let's clean up before we head to bed-and I can feel you're pretty frustrated yourself. If you need to relieve yourself and don't want help, I can look away."

Hannah

The young sorceress felt the sinister fire in her veins sear through her in challenge to Elizabeth's power, but their pact made it clear the outcome already - Hannah had agreed to this days ago, and so she could only bit her lip until the great demon lord suddenly lifted her up and gave her something else to focus on. "I-I guess, I don't mind, uh..."

She shuddered in Elizabeth's arms. "Sorry, this feels weird."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2012 on: December 15, 2020, 07:20:54 PM »
Hannah

The young sorceress felt the sinister fire in her veins sear through her in challenge to Elizabeth's power, but their pact made it clear the outcome already - Hannah had agreed to this days ago, and so she could only bit her lip until the great demon lord suddenly lifted her up and gave her something else to focus on. "I-I guess, I don't mind, uh..."

She shuddered in Elizabeth's arms. "Sorry, this feels weird."

Elizabeth

Elizabeth leaned in slowly, giving Hannah time to pull away or jump out of her arms before she planted a kiss on her lips. "Things are different here than where you're used to. Better get used to it and enjoy your new position in life."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2013 on: December 17, 2020, 05:10:03 PM »
Elizabeth

Elizabeth leaned in slowly, giving Hannah time to pull away or jump out of her arms before she planted a kiss on her lips. "Things are different here than where you're used to. Better get used to it and enjoy your new position in life."

Hannah

She looked a lot less hesitant now at least, letting Elizabeth do as she pleased for the moment. After though she averted her eyes and, after a soft hum, started speaking again. "So just to uh, clarify, you're not planning on taking over the world, right?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2014 on: December 18, 2020, 08:25:31 PM »
Malicia

The two demons reappeared in Malicia's personal penthouse. Compared to every other room that Lily had seen in the Pleasure Palace, it was positively spartan. Malicia's bed was queen sized, neatly made with military precision and only two pillows. The walls were painted a simple glossy white, and the only furniture in it was a smiple wooden nighttable and a dresser with a full-body sized mirror in the corner of the room. Malicia sat down on her bed, holding Lily's broken body in her lap and resting her head against her chest. The blue-haired demoness gently rubbed Lily's head, running magic through her to foster regeneration throughout her whole body.

"You still awake, Lily? It's a wonder how a diplomatic mission like the one you went on resulted in someone as powerful as you suffering such injuries..."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2015 on: December 19, 2020, 01:05:08 AM »
Lily
"Hey at least i banged the goddess, that's gotta count for something right?" Fucking Columbia directly might have spread the demonic corruption further to her people, which would help them in the future. "Wasn't as good as daddy's dick though..." Lily's eye momentarily glazed over as she remembered her first time with Liz.

It had been something else and it might have been why she performed so badly. Her hips had simply refused to return to a smaller size, when Liz had pushed her to her limits, her new abilities made her hips grow to better handle it, and her balance had been a bit off ever since that might have been why this happened.

"I... I was told to kidnap one of those rogue avatars, American I think it was. I managed to do it off course but then I was joined by cowardly mad scientist and his robot minions, they knew to go for my tail..."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2016 on: December 19, 2020, 01:13:38 AM »
Lily
"Hey at least i banged the goddess, that's gotta count for something right?" Fucking Columbia directly might have spread the demonic corruption further to her people, which would help them in the future. "Wasn't as good as daddy's dick though..." Lily's eye momentarily glazed over as she remembered her first time with Liz.

It had been something else and it might have been why she performed so badly. Her hips had simply refused to return to a smaller size, when Liz had pushed her to her limits, her new abilities made her hips grow to better handle it, and her balance had been a bit off ever since that might have been why this happened.

"I... I was told to kidnap one of those rogue avatars, American I think it was. I managed to do it off course but then I was joined by cowardly mad scientist and his robot minions, they knew to go for my tail..."

Malicia

Mal brought her hand to her chin and chuckled. "Ufu, well, few are as good a fuck as my husband is. Comparing other people to her is setting yourself up for failure, Lil'." Malicia comfortingly continued rubbing the top of her head, petting her as if she were her own daughter. "Pat pat pat~" She sang. "If you need help practicing with your new body, I'd be happy to help you-but, tell me more about this Scientist. He seems like a serious problem I'll have to be dealing with."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2017 on: December 19, 2020, 02:46:41 AM »
Lily

She looked up at the tall succubus while pondering how to answer it. "He... He took one look at me and then ordered his main minion to grab my tail... Not sure how he did that, the other machines were unimpressive except... I think all attacks against his stuff were warped over to his shield. He also has the ability to teleport and the spear he wields feeds on supernatural energy."

Her pondering look deepened then she shook her head." Sorry but my cute little sister has dibbs on my pussy, so you'll have to get in line."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2018 on: December 19, 2020, 05:35:30 AM »
Lily

She looked up at the tall succubus while pondering how to answer it. "He... He took one look at me and then ordered his main minion to grab my tail... Not sure how he did that, the other machines were unimpressive except... I think all attacks against his stuff were warped over to his shield. He also has the ability to teleport and the spear he wields feeds on supernatural energy."

Her pondering look deepened then she shook her head." Sorry but my cute little sister has dibbs on my pussy, so you'll have to get in line."

Malicia

"Not like that!" Malicia complained. "I was talking about being your sparring partner! I'm pretty competent in battle, unlike the brute whom-is-my-rival." She kissed the top of Lily's head, holding the warm succubus against her body tightly, rushing her magic through her to hasten the repaired damage. "Although, that's pretty cute of you. Most succubi aren't that disciplined with whom they fuck. I like that."

"Ahem-anyway..." Malicia began, her voice turning serious. "Even if that's all he can do, that makes him a dangerous threat to our kingdom. And it wouldn't surprise me if there's more hidden, too, which he's yet to reveal. Did he say anything before I arrived that we might be able to glean insight into his motives from? He seemed to want to capture the rogue goddess and turn her people into fuel from what I overheard."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2019 on: December 19, 2020, 05:36:24 AM »
Hannah

She looked a lot less hesitant now at least, letting Elizabeth do as she pleased for the moment. After though she averted her eyes and, after a soft hum, started speaking again. "So just to uh, clarify, you're not planning on taking over the world, right?"

Elizabeth

"Who said that!" Elizabeth exclaimed. "I just said it's not my overriding goal anymore~!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2020 on: December 19, 2020, 06:38:18 AM »
Lily

"Right he took my arms and legs, said he wanted to experience on them, really creepy guy. I bet he has some hidden facility somewhere that isn't too obvious." She didn't really have any more information to give and Malicia should be able to feel her honesty.

The heat returned to her body gradually as her torso mended itself and her limbs grew out once more. This posed a pretty big dilemma though, now she was in Mal's debt for the healing and she really wanted to repay her somehow so mehow. And as she struggled to come up with something, her body was being restored, with her torso mending and her limbs regrowing. Before she knew it her motor functions had been regained and she started to grind her surprisingly fat booty against Mal's crotch.

Even if she had rejected the perceived offer of sex earlier, her demonic body still wanted to please Mal somehow, and that was the result.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2021 on: December 19, 2020, 06:51:40 AM »
Malicia

Malicia could feel Lily's intentions as she began to grind against her thick member. She was flattered to have gained the affection of such an adorable and straightforwards girl, but didn't want to take any further advantage of her.

"You can thank me best by working hard with me to run the kingdom effectively! Lizzy told me about what you said, and assigned you to work under-"

CRASH! Suddenly, a brown whirlwind of chaos and destruction suddenly burst through the front door with the force of a tsunami, rushing forwards at lightning speed and crashing right into Lily. Its arms wrapped around her and the elder demoness, sandwiching Lily between Coconut and Malicia. A familar, oversized cock pressed up against Lily's chest, and her now-taller lover was sitting in her lap pressing her face against her cheek.

"Liiiiiilllly I heard you got hurt really bad! Did Mal heal you up properly and fix all your wounds? You'll be ok now, right? It was really bad luck to get so hurt on your first job! Be more careful next time, you big dummy!" Coconut tearfully pressed herself up against Lily, erection and all. "Baka!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2022 on: December 20, 2020, 04:36:54 PM »
Elizabeth

"Who said that!" Elizabeth exclaimed. "I just said it's not my overriding goal anymore~!"

Hannah

"O-Oh. Ohhh..." She turned her eyes back to her adoptive father. Hannah had a thoughtful look on her face after that correction from Elizabeth. "Okay then."

That look would reoccur periodically throughout the evening, the young demon sorceress considering the older demon lord and her own hands in turn. Well, when other things weren't her immediate focus.

Hannah had some thinking to do there.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2023 on: December 25, 2020, 03:02:56 AM »
Malicia

Malicia could feel Lily's intentions as she began to grind against her thick member. She was flattered to have gained the affection of such an adorable and straightforwards girl, but didn't want to take any further advantage of her.

"You can thank me best by working hard with me to run the kingdom effectively! Lizzy told me about what you said, and assigned you to work under-"

CRASH! Suddenly, a brown whirlwind of chaos and destruction suddenly burst through the front door with the force of a tsunami, rushing forwards at lightning speed and crashing right into Lily. Its arms wrapped around her and the elder demoness, sandwiching Lily between Coconut and Malicia. A familar, oversized cock pressed up against Lily's chest, and her now-taller lover was sitting in her lap pressing her face against her cheek.

"Liiiiiilllly I heard you got hurt really bad! Did Mal heal you up properly and fix all your wounds? You'll be ok now, right? It was really bad luck to get so hurt on your first job! Be more careful next time, you big dummy!" Coconut tearfully pressed herself up against Lily, erection and all. "Baka!"

Lily

Lily blinked as the doors flew opened but otherwise didn't react to the ball excitement that launched itself at her. Well she only reacted so much as to make sure her butt was in much contact as possible with the bulge beneath her. Just because her wife had barged in so rudely that didn't mean she would stop rewarding Malicia for her good work.

Even as the massive cock pressing against her chest made her breath catch, she still chose to answer Malicia first to make a point.

"Mal please, you don't need to restrain your desires so much. Just because I said she had dibs, that didn't mean you could never have a go at me. And considering what she just did, I'm reevaluating that sentiment..."

Then her attention turned to her bratty wife and the source of her new rising headache. "Coco... What have told you about rudely barging into places? I'm happy you're so worried and yes I'm fine. But you need to think over how your public appearance, you're a princess and the heiress of this land."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2024 on: December 25, 2020, 06:59:47 PM »
Coconut

"No waaaay! You can't bully your cute loli wife like this! It's unfairunfairunfair!" Coconut exclaimed, rubbing herself against Lily with the enthusiasm of a bitch in heat. "I was so, so worried about you! Is it true that your arms were cut off? Whose head do I need to blast into pulp!" Lily's words of wisdom and advice seemed to completely brush over Coconut, who instead wrapped her arms around Mal and sandwiched Lily between the two demons. "I was so worried!"