Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77459 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #2145 on: April 03, 2021, 11:45:32 PM »
Sakura

Glomp! Valerie found her new spawn's arms wrapped around her neck. Sakura squirmed against her cute master, pressing herself tightly against the Vampire King. Her leg brushed between Valerie's thighs, settling pressed right up against her slit.

"Come on, you know it's a cute outfit. It gives me easy access to all the places I might want to access, and it perfectly shows off your athletic curvature." Sakura chuckled, brushing fingertips against Valerie's ass to accentuate her point. "I think you look absolutely stunning. But, what matters is if you like it." Sakura turned Valerie to face the large mirror, stepping to the side in order to give the King a good view of her outfit while maintaining a healthy and continuous massage of Valerie's glutes with her left hand, rhythmically sinking her fingers into her butt with the practiced air of a top-quality masseuse, exactly as Luvia had taught her felt good.

Valerie

"Yes... I do like it. But you are wrong about one thing ... Our kin will assume I sub to you. And you have yet to claim my ass, and..." Valerie stood there and and had too look like she didn't enjoy having her ass massaged, but she very much did, and Sakura treating her like this was a big turn on.

"For that plan of yours to succeed you will need to buy fertility pills. Furthermore any that works on me will be really expensive ..." The blonde Vampire turned around and inched closer to Sakura, until they were pressed against each other. "but do you realize the firstborn born from the womb of the king is the heir to our kingdom?

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2146 on: April 04, 2021, 12:14:53 AM »
Astoria

Astoria gently reached up and stroked Hannah's chin. "Ah, but you'd much rather having a nice, wholesome relationship with me—wouldn't you? Our master has set up a system from which you can engorge yourself upon your desires as much as you please to. Madame has diverted some of our worst criminals for you to use as you please-ones whom have already been sentenced to death for heinous crimes. If you don't desire to indulge, they shall simply be sent to the Wendigo, whom you may know as Wendy."

Astoria's tone made it quite clear what she thought of the brutality of the Wendigo. Despite having abandoned and moved past her own humanity, the maid still possessed some standards of morality. "Elizabeth thinks that her brutality shall prove sufficient to free you from your constant battles..." Astoria gulped, running a perfectly smooth hand down the side of Hannah's body to her hips, digging a gloved palm into her ass. "It is my hope that we can be more than simple maidservant and mistress, Ojou."

Hannah

Hannah blinked a few times at the maid's sudden seduction efforts. She tilted her head with a frown of confusion, and pulled it back just a bit from Astoria's hand. "I've met Wendy, yeah and... wait, what's all this about being given criminals?!" For a moment her feet moved as if to step back and away from the demon in front of her, but a hand on her ass had her stop right quick.

She looked down at Astoria again, and bit her lip. "Then ah, what were you hoping we'd be, too?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2147 on: April 04, 2021, 12:33:16 AM »
Valerie

"Yes... I do like it. But you are wrong about one thing ... Our kin will assume I sub to you. And you have yet to claim my ass, and..." Valerie stood there and and had too look like she didn't enjoy having her ass massaged, but she very much did, and Sakura treating her like this was a big turn on.

"For that plan of yours to succeed you will need to buy fertility pills. Furthermore any that works on me will be really expensive ..." The blonde Vampire turned around and inched closer to Sakura, until they were pressed against each other. "but do you realize the firstborn born from the womb of the king is the heir to our kingdom?

Sakura

Sakura was more than pleased with the results of her teasing. It was quite clear that Valerie had gone for quite a long while without being the target of such behavior, else Sakura was sure that she wouldn't have gotten flustered so easily. Sakura's hand slid around to allow Valerie to turn, digging deeper and deeper into Valerie's muscles, hitting key pressure points to cause her entire body to relax in turn. Using her right hand, she slipped Valerie's hand into her slightly larger palm, interlocking their fingers and leaning into the pseudo embrace.

"I do realize that would be the case, although I am unaware of what any deeper implications of that might be." Sakura responded. She leaned forwards to push Valerie up against the wall, drawing a few people's gazes whom soon returned to their usual business. "The expense of such pills are immaterial—if you do not already possess them, I would naturally find a way to procure them. We might also be able to enhance my fertility with the power of magic."

Sakura nuzzled Valerie's cheek with her own. "Val, are you married to anybody else already?" She asked.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2148 on: April 04, 2021, 04:57:43 AM »
Sakura

Sakura was more than pleased with the results of her teasing. It was quite clear that Valerie had gone for quite a long while without being the target of such behavior, else Sakura was sure that she wouldn't have gotten flustered so easily. Sakura's hand slid around to allow Valerie to turn, digging deeper and deeper into Valerie's muscles, hitting key pressure points to cause her entire body to relax in turn. Using her right hand, she slipped Valerie's hand into her slightly larger palm, interlocking their fingers and leaning into the pseudo embrace.

"I do realize that would be the case, although I am unaware of what any deeper implications of that might be." Sakura responded. She leaned forwards to push Valerie up against the wall, drawing a few people's gazes whom soon returned to their usual business. "The expense of such pills are immaterial—if you do not already possess them, I would naturally find a way to procure them. We might also be able to enhance my fertility with the power of magic."

Sakura nuzzled Valerie's cheek with her own. "Val, are you married to anybody else already?" She asked.

Valerie

Valerie's blush intensified as she shook her head. Both the high quality groping and the genuine desire for something so perverse was disarming her quite nicely. "No I am not, no one has shown such a perverse fixation with knocking me up before. And that is what makes you perfect for the job." The blonde tightened her grasp on Sakura's interlocked hand before continuing. "As my consort you would be required to...fuck me at all times as hard as you can. You should start my day by pinning me to the bed and taking me until I wake up, and when I get hungry you shall feed me your cum."

Valerie had always imagined that she would have eventually done this with a guy, but here she was about to elevate a girl to this position and it was her own spawn too. It was almost comical but the wrongness only made it more appealing in a certain way. "You might think I am exaggerating but you would need to fill me up with some several thousand gallons of cum in a somewhat uninterrupted to have a chance of wearing my eggs down..." She looked away as her blush deepened.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2149 on: April 04, 2021, 06:25:16 PM »
Hannah

Hannah blinked a few times at the maid's sudden seduction efforts. She tilted her head with a frown of confusion, and pulled it back just a bit from Astoria's hand. "I've met Wendy, yeah and... wait, what's all this about being given criminals?!" For a moment her feet moved as if to step back and away from the demon in front of her, but a hand on her ass had her stop right quick.

She looked down at Astoria again, and bit her lip. "Then ah, what were you hoping we'd be, too?"

Astoria

Astoria pressed a powerful arm against the wall, right above Hannah's shoulder. "Friends. Lovers. Maybe something more." The maid half-smirked, revealing a set of razor sharp teeth. Astoria cocked her head before gently licking her lips and giggling. "I've heard from the grapevine that you weren't born entirely a demon, Hannah. Yet you rose even higher than me in a single day."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2150 on: April 04, 2021, 06:34:58 PM »
Valerie

Valerie's blush intensified as she shook her head. Both the high quality groping and the genuine desire for something so perverse was disarming her quite nicely. "No I am not, no one has shown such a perverse fixation with knocking me up before. And that is what makes you perfect for the job." The blonde tightened her grasp on Sakura's interlocked hand before continuing. "As my consort you would be required to...fuck me at all times as hard as you can. You should start my day by pinning me to the bed and taking me until I wake up, and when I get hungry you shall feed me your cum."

Valerie had always imagined that she would have eventually done this with a guy, but here she was about to elevate a girl to this position and it was her own spawn too. It was almost comical but the wrongness only made it more appealing in a certain way. "You might think I am exaggerating but you would need to fill me up with some several thousand gallons of cum in a somewhat uninterrupted to have a chance of wearing my eggs down..." She looked away as her blush deepened.

Sakura

Sakura gripped onto Valerie's ass and lifted her off  of her feet. Dark tendrils slid out from Sakura's hand, wrapping around Valerie's thighs and waist to give her some support in Sakura's palm, pulsing with Sakura's magecraft. The magus squeezed the Vampire King's hand in return, nuzzling her sire's neck and taking in her uniquely sexual smell.

"I'll need to do research, of course. Develop new magics to enhance the potency of my seed, as well as the volume. And I'll need to grow a cock to suit your preferences, long enough to plunge deep into your womb. Luckily, I've been selectively bred to have top-quality reproductive organs."

Then, Sakura looked her deep in the eyes, cocking her head with a smile. "Is the wish to have a brood of children really a perverse desire?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2151 on: April 05, 2021, 05:37:12 PM »
Nanako

Nanako blinked for a moment as the elevator doors opened, then she zipped out into the mall proper, gaze drifting from one stall to another as she surveyed the central plaza, then up to the massive statue of Elizabeth herself. It certainly fit in well with the cathedralesque architecture, but it was a little odd next to the more modern mall amenities. Not that Nanako gave it much mind, of course, the squirrel girl had never been much for architecture, even if it was oddly comforting.

Nanako shrugged to herself, then zipped off into the shopping district proper, looking around stalls, stores, and whatever else caught her eye.

Pleasure Palace

Nanako's aimless wandering brought her from here to there, finding all sorts of interesting knick nacks in the shade of the gigantic stone demon's boner.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2152 on: April 05, 2021, 05:59:11 PM »
Pleasure Palace

Nanako's aimless wandering brought her from here to there, finding all sorts of interesting knick nacks in the shade of the gigantic stone demon's boner.

Nanako

Before long, Nanako found her attention drawn by a clothing store advertising all sorts of outfits, ranging from cute, to cool, to sexy, to useful, and many combinations thereof. Curious and excited in equal measure, Nanako strolled into 'Ashmodai's Apparel and Sundry', eyes drawn by both the variety of outfits on display and the cute demons and half-breeds selling them and otherwise minding the store and its patrons.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2153 on: April 06, 2021, 03:59:44 AM »
Astoria

Astoria pressed a powerful arm against the wall, right above Hannah's shoulder. "Friends. Lovers. Maybe something more." The maid half-smirked, revealing a set of razor sharp teeth. Astoria cocked her head before gently licking her lips and giggling. "I've heard from the grapevine that you weren't born entirely a demon, Hannah. Yet you rose even higher than me in a single day."

Hannah

Curse her nervous nerdy nerves for the flush of red rushing through her face at that! Her tail gently wrapped itself around one of Astoria's ankles, and Hannah bit her lip. "Don't suppose I could get you to tell me who blabbed about that one?" Her hand came up to slide along the maid's arm, toward the hand pressed to the wall, feeling the contours of her skin. "I hope I haven't ah, made my cute maid jealous already."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2154 on: April 06, 2021, 05:42:52 PM »

Sakura

Sakura gripped onto Valerie's ass and lifted her off  of her feet. Dark tendrils slid out from Sakura's hand, wrapping around Valerie's thighs and waist to give her some support in Sakura's palm, pulsing with Sakura's magecraft. The magus squeezed the Vampire King's hand in return, nuzzling her sire's neck and taking in her uniquely sexual smell.

"I'll need to do research, of course. Develop new magics to enhance the potency of my seed, as well as the volume. And I'll need to grow a cock to suit your preferences, long enough to plunge deep into your womb. Luckily, I've been selectively bred to have top-quality reproductive organs."

Then, Sakura looked her deep in the eyes, cocking her head with a smile. "Is the wish to have a brood of children really a perverse desire?"

Valerie

"My womb belongs  to the nation yet you wish to claim it for yourself, that is greedy and perverse ." The blonde chuckled and then her crimson eyes sharpened, as her mood shifted. Her fangs sharpened as her annoyance rose along with her needy frustration. "If you plan to take me in public while I'm wearing something like this, you should do it where as many as possible can see it. It will really make Liz jealous, sinve she never got to fuck me in something as girly as this."

She leaned her head on Sakura's shoulder as she got comfortable being held by her minion." Besides... Magical Val would never surrender to your naughty tentacles, you villain. I'll purge you without fail!"
« Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 06:10:38 PM by Bern »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2155 on: April 06, 2021, 11:02:05 PM »
Valerie

"My womb belongs  to the nation yet you wish to claim it for yourself, that is greedy and perverse ." The blonde chuckled and then her crimson eyes sharpened, as her mood shifted. Her fangs sharpened as her annoyance rose along with her needy frustration. "If you plan to take me in public while I'm wearing something like this, you should do it where as many as possible can see it. It will really make Liz jealous, sinve she never got to fuck me in something as girly as this."

She leaned her head on Sakura's shoulder as she got comfortable being held by her minion." Besides... Magical Val would never surrender to your naughty tentacles, you villain. I'll purge you without fail!"

Sakura

"Kukuku..." Sakura giggled, repositioning her arms to better support Valerie. While her tendrils slithered around Valerie's thighs, they steered clear of her slit, leaving it to simple teasing and saving the more intimate stuff for later. "Hoooh? Maybe I should teach this naughty magical girl a lesson, then." Sakura hummed, running her fangs down Valerie's neck again before letting her down, leaving a shadow wrapped around Valerie's thigh like a black accessory to her stockings. "Come on! We have loads more to do while we're here!"

Sakura's shadows slithered along her own body until they formed a tight short with short-shorts of her own as well as a pair of nice heels and sunglasses, which she slid up against the top of her head.

Sakura dragged Valerie out of the store, the clothes automatically having been put on her account. She didn't give the King of the Vampires a moment's respite, dragging her through the noisy bazar. Valerie could feel plenty of greedy eyes drawn to her form, as well as a few camera flashes here and there at the eccentric pair. Further, she could feel Elizabeth's phantom gaze staring down at every part of her and her minion's bodies, watching their movements with active interest.

"Why don't we check out what sort of entertainment a den of sin such as this has? Do you have any preferences? Or maybe you'd rather just be lead along by your woman?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2156 on: April 07, 2021, 10:35:44 PM »
Hannah

Curse her nervous nerdy nerves for the flush of red rushing through her face at that! Her tail gently wrapped itself around one of Astoria's ankles, and Hannah bit her lip. "Don't suppose I could get you to tell me who blabbed about that one?" Her hand came up to slide along the maid's arm, toward the hand pressed to the wall, feeling the contours of her skin. "I hope I haven't ah, made my cute maid jealous already."

Astoria

Instead of answering, Astoria simply unbuttoned another bit of her bodice, before leaning in and aggressively planting her lips against Hannah's. A hand slid down between her thighs, gently plunging two fingers into her ready maw.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2157 on: April 07, 2021, 10:44:49 PM »
Nanako

Before long, Nanako found her attention drawn by a clothing store advertising all sorts of outfits, ranging from cute, to cool, to sexy, to useful, and many combinations thereof. Curious and excited in equal measure, Nanako strolled into 'Ashmodai's Apparel and Sundry', eyes drawn by both the variety of outfits on display and the cute demons and half-breeds selling them and otherwise minding the store and its patrons.

Sully

It was a fairly high-class store with expensive and enchanted goods for the more supernatural members of society. A pink-haired woman with small horns poking out between her silken locks approached her. She was wearing a professional, if rather revealing, uniform, and stood a couple inches shorter than Nanako.

"May I help you find anything, madame?"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2158 on: April 08, 2021, 12:47:00 AM »
Sully

It was a fairly high-class store with expensive and enchanted goods for the more supernatural members of society. A pink-haired woman with small horns poking out between her silken locks approached her. She was wearing a professional, if rather revealing, uniform, and stood a couple inches shorter than Nanako.

"May I help you find anything, madame?"

Nanako

The squirrel girl looked around excitedly, tail swishing back and forth behind her as a cute pinkette with horns caught her attention. Her hand twitched a little as she looked the woman over curiously, struck by the momentary urge to pat her head.

"Ah, sure. Ya got anything cute that'll stand up to a fight?" Nanako asked, pulling her jacket off, slinging it over her shoulder, and flashing the woman a warm smile, "Then again, I'm sure most of this would look cuter on you."
« Last Edit: April 11, 2021, 06:02:35 PM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2159 on: April 08, 2021, 04:31:40 AM »
Astoria

Instead of answering, Astoria simply unbuttoned another bit of her bodice, before leaning in and aggressively planting her lips against Hannah's. A hand slid down between her thighs, gently plunging two fingers into her ready maw.

Hannah

The young demoness squealed softly into Astoria's lips at that direct a response, and after a moment grabbed back at her maid's abundance of curves so she could take a breath with a sharp hiss of air through her teeth. "I-I'll take that as a yes!" Before, of course, diving right back in.

Far be it for Hannah to not take her up on such a brazen invitation.

Breakfast might need to be brunch, instead.