Author Topic: Elizabeth's Domain  (Read 77332 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Reply #2175 on: April 13, 2021, 09:09:18 PM »
Valerie

"Meeeeanie...."

The dust cloud that remained after the Vampire King was slammed into the ground by the claw gradually parted. Only to reveal a small crater with Valerie in the middle of it, she looked mostly intact, in fact there was not a single scratch on her.

Her outfit on the other hand was a completely different matter, both the top and bottom had been partially torn, and they now revealed even more skins through holes that made it all the more lewd. The Vampire Kings hands were currently cupping her breasts, to prevent the top from falling off, but even to the naked eye it was clear that her outfit was rapidly repairing itself.Even so the blonde was clearly irate.

"Your style is stripping your opponent? How rude!!" Valerie rolled around and squirmed in the crater, it was as if she was feeling ashamed over all the attention she was getting. Her legs were raised and she was kicking in the air aimlessly. This cute blonde Vampire was being bullied in the arena once more. It was actually a common sight, she hadn't been here for a few weeks but she used to play this role to perfection. The innocent cutesy act mixed with the outfits and movements that took the most advantage of her looks. Even now her nether lips should be on perfect display and visible through her underwear.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2176 on: April 13, 2021, 09:17:37 PM »
Nanako

Nanako blinked on reflex as she was poked, then shrugged with a small grin of her own. "If nothing else, I can be persistent when it's worth it," the squirrel girl shot back, "But if cute little pick-up lines won't do it, then-"

Just like that, the squirrel girl darted in and swept the woman off her feet, holding her up in her arms bridal style. "Then how about picking you up?" the squirrel girl teased with a cheeky little smile, "Lead the way, let's see what ya got."

Sully

The woman slipped out of Nanako's arms in an obviously supernatural way—despite Nanako's strength and natural talents, she found herself unable to maintain her hold upon the saleswoman.

"Hey hey hey, I'm not your girlfriend!" The attendent protested, stamping her foot with a pouty lip. "A little flirting is fine, but you can't just touch the employees up here! If you want to get all touchy feely you can hire a stripper!"

Even in anger, there was an undeniable cuteness to the tiefling's behavior as she pouted at Nanako for picking her up in that manner.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2021, 09:45:04 PM by SINIB »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2177 on: April 13, 2021, 09:51:05 PM »
Sully

The woman slipped out of Nanako's arms in an obviously supernatural way—despite Nanako's strength and natural talents, she found herself unable to maintain her hold upon the saleswoman.

"Hey hey hey, I'm not your girlfriend!" The attendent protested, stamping her foot with a pouty lip. "A little flirting is fine, but you can't just touch the employees up here! If you want to get all touchy feely you can hire a stripper!"

Even in anger, there was an undeniable cuteness to the tiefling's behavior

Nanako

Though Nanako was a little surprised by the ease with the woman slipped out of her arms, it was soon forgotten as the attendant pouted and protested. The squirrel girl bit the corner of her lip, but finally couldn't resist the temptation anymore, reaching up and gently patting the woman's head.

"Alright, I'm sorry. I'm sure you get this a lot, but you really are pretty cute," Nanako nodded, "Still, I'd be happy to see what you can show me."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2178 on: April 13, 2021, 10:00:26 PM »
Valerie

"Meeeeanie...."

The dust cloud that remained after the Vampire King was slammed into the ground by the claw gradually parted. Only to reveal a small crater with Valerie in the middle of it, she looked mostly intact, in fact there was not a single scratch on her.

Her outfit on the other hand was a completely different matter, both the top and bottom had been partially torn, and they now revealed even more skins through holes that made it all the more lewd. The Vampire Kings hands were currently cupping her breasts, to prevent the top from falling off, but even to the naked eye it was clear that her outfit was rapidly repairing itself.Even so the blonde was clearly irate.

"Your style is stripping your opponent? How rude!!" Valerie rolled around and squirmed in the crater, it was as if she was feeling ashamed over all the attention she was getting. Her legs were raised and she was kicking in the air aimlessly. This cute blonde Vampire was being bullied in the arena once more. It was actually a common sight, she hadn't been here for a few weeks but she used to play this role to perfection. The innocent cutesy act mixed with the outfits and movements that took the most advantage of her looks. Even now her nether lips should be on perfect display and visible through her underwear.

Sakura

Sakura slammed her knees down on top of her King's own; her elbows locking Valerie down against the floor in such a way she loomed right over her as if she were about to rape the king in front of a live audience. She looked down at the blond king's beautiful ruby eyes and responded with a cheeky grin. "How else would I be able to bare my opponent's soft curves for my viewing pleasure?" Sakura asked. "Maybe I should take you right here, in front of everyone..."

She leaned down and licked Valerie's earlobe. "In front of Lizzy~"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2179 on: April 13, 2021, 11:28:18 PM »
Valerie

"Only one girl has ever taken me here..." Valerie's cheeks flushed lightly as she remembered the brutal pounding her rival would put her through whenever she lost a fight against her. Sometimes she even lost on purpose so she could experience it, those times Vanilla was extra rough on her.

Valerie struck with deadly conviction Sakura leaning down to lick her ear had more her position more unstable and Val had taken that opportunity to headbutt her minion and then roll them over so that she was on top. "And I will keep it that way for as long as I see fit."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2180 on: April 14, 2021, 11:11:54 PM »
Sakura

Laying atop Sakura, Valerie could see beads of sweat forming upon her bare arms, beading against her pale skin with a salty-sweet scent. Rather than looking perturbed, Sakura's confident grin remained. A powerful, skilled opponent to spar with—that was even more exciting than her master's tattered clothing!

"Big talk, but—" This time, both of Sakura's arms were enveloped by the darkness, and Sakura forced Valerie off of her, throwing her away! "—I hope you're ready now!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2181 on: April 16, 2021, 01:04:04 AM »
Nanako

Though Nanako was a little surprised by the ease with the woman slipped out of her arms, it was soon forgotten as the attendant pouted and protested. The squirrel girl bit the corner of her lip, but finally couldn't resist the temptation anymore, reaching up and gently patting the woman's head.

"Alright, I'm sorry. I'm sure you get this a lot, but you really are pretty cute," Nanako nodded, "Still, I'd be happy to see what you can show me."

Sully

Sully batted Nanako's hand away. "I just told you not to touch me!" She exclaimed again.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2182 on: April 16, 2021, 01:25:09 AM »

Sully

Sully batted Nanako's hand away. "I just told you not to touch me!" She exclaimed again.

Nanako

"Right, sorry," Nanako said quickly, putting both hands behind her back, the motion arching the squirrel girl's back a little and pushing her chest out just a bit more with a slight bounce, "Keeping my hands to myself now. Mind showing me what you've got on offer?"

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2183 on: April 16, 2021, 09:30:59 PM »
Elizabeth

A Few Hours Later...

Hours had passed, and despite Rias's valiant efforts to bring the ultimate pleasure to Lulu, the angel has eventually fucked her dry. She'd been unable to penetrate into Lucy's deepest places, and eventually gone flaccid. As Lucy got up, and as Rias laid on the bed completely spent, sleeping to regain her energy, she found herself yanked up to the top of the tower.

The pink haired buxon demoness sighed, shaking her head. "Sometimes, you just need to do it yourself. It seems little Rias still has a great deal to learn."

Lulu

Being yanked away against her will was a first for her. Or at least a first since she'd come to this world. It was far more common in her home world, but it was still rare even there. That's why her interest was immediately piqued by the fact. But that was not what her stunned at the moment.

No it was the form of the being, not her sinfully beautiful physical form, it wasn't something so trite. No it was her Astral body that had the Angel stunned silent. Then she moved herself, not physically of course. Teleporting in her was harder than in most places but she smashed through even those wards with her wings. She wasn't fleeing though...

Lulu reappeared at the Succubi King's feet, she was prostrating before her and her torn dress had been completely restored mid jump. Her wings had firmly materialized the moment she'd entered this room. It was her body reacting to a being that demanded respect and it was completely unlike how it had been with Rias. She gazed up at Succubi and trembled, the other's presence was utterly intoxicating on so many levels and Lulu knew that this what she had been looking for. Sitting like this before her was an act of submission though, no her method of getting her had been a direct challenge. She'd broken the wards and still chosen to appear before her feet, as if she was saying that Liz couldn't do anything even if she put herself in a psotion that was so vulnerable.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2184 on: April 16, 2021, 11:17:18 PM »
Nanako

"Right, sorry," Nanako said quickly, putting both hands behind her back, the motion arching the squirrel girl's back a little and pushing her chest out just a bit more with a slight bounce, "Keeping my hands to myself now. Mind showing me what you've got on offer?"

Sully

The shopkeeper rolled her eyes, reaching up to nervously play with a budding horn, swishing the hard bone between her fingers and her thumb.

Frankly, she'd been getting ready to call security—even as a lowly attendent, she felt she deserved better than to be felt up and used as an object. Her smile was gone, replaced by a painfully professional neutral face.

"That I can do. But only because it's my job." Sully gestured for Nanako to go on ahead of her. She wasn't terribly interested in allowing Nanako to try and grope her ass, or whatever the weirdo had in mind for her next.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2185 on: April 16, 2021, 11:29:28 PM »
Lulu

Being yanked away against her will was a first for her. Or at least a first since she'd come to this world. It was far more common in her home world, but it was still rare even there. That's why her interest was immediately piqued by the fact. But that was not what her stunned at the moment.

No it was the form of the being, not her sinfully beautiful physical form, it wasn't something so trite. No it was her Astral body that had the Angel stunned silent. Then she moved herself, not physically of course. Teleporting in her was harder than in most places but she smashed through even those wards with her wings. She wasn't fleeing though...

Lulu reappeared at the Succubi King's feet, she was prostrating before her and her torn dress had been completely restored mid jump. Her wings had firmly materialized the moment she'd entered this room. It was her body reacting to a being that demanded respect and it was completely unlike how it had been with Rias. She gazed up at Succubi and trembled, the other's presence was utterly intoxicating on so many levels and Lulu knew that this what she had been looking for. Sitting like this before her was an act of submission though, no her method of getting her had been a direct challenge. She'd broken the wards and still chosen to appear before her feet, as if she was saying that Liz couldn't do anything even if she put herself in a psotion that was so vulnerable.

Elizabeth(In the past)

The eldest of the succubi had been shocked into momentary silence. It only took a few short moments for her to compose herself, but Lulu would have been able to tell.

She'd been surprised by the show of deference and grace, especially from one whom hadn't yet been yanked down from grace. An angel, an archangel, was bowing before her feet, prostating herself as a supplicent.

Elizabeth grinned. She extended her soft foot downwards, dangling her big toe in front of Lucy's mouth for her to kiss. It was painted with purple nail polish, and had a long, curved dangerous sharpness to it. While similar, it did not look akin to the body of a lesser succubi, let alone a human's. Elizabeth's body was perfection incarnate, the sexual object of all desire.

"You may lavish your attention upon my foot." Elizabeth proclaimed with a hint of giddy pride. She sat down in the air, tail snaking out to wrap around Lulu's stomach. It slipped down into Lulu's panties, sliding right up against the bud of her ass with its throbbing heat, teasing her with hot waves of pure pleasure.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2186 on: April 17, 2021, 08:35:24 PM »

Elizabeth(In the past)

The eldest of the succubi had been shocked into momentary silence. It only took a few short moments for her to compose herself, but Lulu would have been able to tell.

She'd been surprised by the show of deference and grace, especially from one whom hadn't yet been yanked down from grace. An angel, an archangel, was bowing before her feet, prostating herself as a supplicent.

Elizabeth grinned. She extended her soft foot downwards, dangling her big toe in front of Lucy's mouth for her to kiss. It was painted with purple nail polish, and had a long, curved dangerous sharpness to it. While similar, it did not look akin to the body of a lesser succubi, let alone a human's. Elizabeth's body was perfection incarnate, the sexual object of all desire.

"You may lavish your attention upon my foot." Elizabeth proclaimed with a hint of giddy pride. She sat down in the air, tail snaking out to wrap around Lulu's stomach. It slipped down into Lulu's panties, sliding right up against the bud of her ass with its throbbing heat, teasing her with hot waves of pure pleasure.

Lulu

The Angel merely arched an eyebrow and ignored the command. She was after all the one who had paid for this service, and she wouldn't play along with some silly humiliation game. No she reached out and grabbed hold of the extended tail, and while doing so she flared her power to make it seep into the demon and to wear down the barrier protecting Liz where she was grasping her.

Then she tugged on the tail, letting the Succubi King experience having her tail pulled for real for the first time in probably thousands of years. Lulu was trying to pull the demon down on the floor next to her. "I paid for a service my cute Succubi King, and you said you would handle it. So you're the one servicing me now."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2187 on: April 18, 2021, 12:20:51 AM »
Sully

The shopkeeper rolled her eyes, reaching up to nervously play with a budding horn, swishing the hard bone between her fingers and her thumb.

Frankly, she'd been getting ready to call security—even as a lowly attendent, she felt she deserved better than to be felt up and used as an object. Her smile was gone, replaced by a painfully professional neutral face.

"That I can do. But only because it's my job." Sully gestured for Nanako to go on ahead of her. She wasn't terribly interested in allowing Nanako to try and grope her ass, or whatever the weirdo had in mind for her next.

Nanako

Nanako bit the corner of her lip as the attendant went from feisty to painfully neutral in a matter of moments. The squirrel girl glanced away for a moment, then moved ahead as the tiefling directed, her large fluffy tail swishing slowly behind her as she followed from the front. She'd lost the spring in her step now, simply walking along according to the attendant's instructions now.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2188 on: April 18, 2021, 01:59:27 AM »
Nanako

Nanako bit the corner of her lip as the attendant went from feisty to painfully neutral in a matter of moments. The squirrel girl glanced away for a moment, then moved ahead as the tiefling directed, her large fluffy tail swishing slowly behind her as she followed from the front. She'd lost the spring in her step now, simply walking along according to the attendant's instructions now.

Sully

"What exactly are you looking for, ma'am? What level of durability and resistance to wear-and-tear do you think would suit your needs?" Sully asked, following a few strides behind Nanako, watching her tail swish back and forth and covertly looking at the girl's ass. After all that harrassment, she felt that it was only fair to be able to gaze at the woman's oh-so-freely displayed goods, after all. She had, hmm, quite a minimalistic sense of style, so Sully simply lead Nanako towards the panties section.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2189 on: April 18, 2021, 03:11:02 AM »
Sully

"What exactly are you looking for, ma'am? What level of durability and resistance to wear-and-tear do you think would suit your needs?" Sully asked, following a few strides behind Nanako, watching her tail swish back and forth and covertly looking at the girl's ass. After all that harrassment, she felt that it was only fair to be able to gaze at the woman's oh-so-freely displayed goods, after all. She had, hmm, quite a minimalistic sense of style, so Sully simply lead Nanako towards the panties section.

Nanako

"Like I said, something cute that'll stand up to a fight. Hopefully even if it gets a little torn up," Nanako's tail swished a little faster, ears perking up and swiveling back as the woman asked her questions. Her hips swayed smoothly with each step, the motion kicking up the edges of her shorts just a little in time with her pace.

"As for durability, well..." Nanako looked uncharacteristically thoughtful for a moment, "I can basically shrug off regular guns if I don't feel like dodging the bullets and I'm strong enough to toss trucks around. How about something a bit less durable than the usual for my level, but self-repairing instead?"
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 02:40:07 PM by Panda »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh