Cross Effects > Areas

The Citadel of Sorcery

<< < (21/81) > >>

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Aiden on June 04, 2019, 01:18:47 AM ---Christina Verde

If Christina noticed where Sakura's eyes kept going, she didn't comment on it. Then again, it was likely she had a lot of experience with being stared at already. When they stopped at that tree the red-headed magus turned, and her eyes widened in surprise. "Oh, I forgot!"

She hurried over to Sakura and placed the back of her hand against the purple-haired girl's forehead. "People who aren't acclimated for high-mana environments take some time to adjust. Because you can use magic you shouldn't have to worry about any long-term effects, at least."

Christina frowned in concern though, and reached into her satchel with her free hand to fish something out. It was... an amethyst? She removed her hand from Sakura's forehead, and placed the amethyst against it instead. "Here, channel some of your internal reserves into this. If you make space your body can start the process faster."

--- End quote ---

Sakura

Sakura took the gem, looked at it, and nodded. She activated her circuits, and Christina would feel a burst of magical power as she poured an immense amount of mana into the gem before pocketing it. She looked a little woozy. "Thanks..."

Bern:
Amanda

"No No, no trouble here, I'll make sure she behaves." Amanda told the guards as she pushed Eru through, intent on taking her to nearest the nearest high quality shop as fast as possible, she even reinforced herself to make sure Eru didn't run off somewhere at the magical sight that would bombard her any second now.

"How about we make a bet Princess? If I manage to impress you with our fashion, I'll get to be the one railing you when we get back. It's not fair I'm the only one giving hmpfff..."

SINIB:
Eruraviel

"W-wait!" Eru cried out! She wasn't done styling on the man, and then he just left!?!

What an absolute coward.

Once they were inside, Eru seemed to detense a bit. Amanda could feel her hard muscles soften as she calmed down and relaxed them. Amanda could feel the soft curves of Eru's body reasserting themselves, her full butt jiggling along with her thicc thighs.

"Hoho, you're on, Amanda. This place you're taking me to better have quite the selection, or else I'm going to do whatever I want with you~"

Bern:
Amanda

Smack.

Amanda playfully slapped Eru rear, savoring just how doughy it was now that the Elf was tense.  "Aww, you make such cute faces when you don't get what you want, but trust me. By the time I'm through with you, you'll be on your knees begging me to do it."

Her body was so damn squishy and soft tho, it wasn't fair. "You're gonna look amazing, the hottest girl in the whole city..... Are all Elves built like you?" Ah she found it.

The Witching Hour.

A fashion store that carried everything a young lady of their stature could possibly need. It was good she brought her credit card, cause most of the things in there cost more than the average person earned in a month.

YOLF:
Edelgard

The forsaken looked on carefully, but the exchange made a question float up to Edelgard's lips that had been lost in the spectacle and occasional silences of their visit.

"With so much magic active, is there no danger?" She asked, eyes darting to Christina. "This Citadel. Denser energy, denser pollution. Even if you store it for use..."

Expectations couldn't be trusted in this world called the Nexus. Her veil tainting had not slowed Sakura's spells in the slightest. But maybe it was a matter of her tools, like these gems, and no one here was deaf to what pervaded the space around them. It was a testament to how heavy it was that her companion felt ill. Greater mystic energy made spells more powerful, easier, but it was supposed to be a boon to even the weakest casters.

It was nothing to Edelgard, despite the sting in her eyes. Her people had made it through whole in a place where the air had crossed the line into poison.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version