Cross Effects > Areas

The Citadel of Sorcery

<< < (22/81) > >>

Aiden:
The Citadel of Sorcery

The streets leading to the shop had been snow-filled and majestic. The buildings in this part of the district appeared as though they had been carved out of a glacier, white walls each blending almost seamlessly into the others adjacent to them. At the center, from whence all of the thoroughfares being constantly shoveled by glowing figures of mana and metal originated, was a towering palace of ice. They could see even at this distance how it served as an anchor for a multitude of powerful protective barriers subtly laid over the entire district. It was, all too clearly, the source of this supernatural winter that covered everything.

And yet everything was clean, and peaceful, and there were people in winter outfits moving about chatting and window shopping. Here and there a being assembled of wind and lightning would rush across the sky, set on some unknown task.

The shops themselves consisted of a multitude of magical storefronts from across the rest of the district. It was common practice for members of all the different magical orders to congregate in the sections with direct access to the walls, where most commerce took place with the outside world. The Witching Hour was no different. It displayed outfits in many modern styles for women, but the interest was in the details: clothes floating in place in the proper shape without mannequins, adjusting slowly to the sizes of the viewer to give them an idea of what it would look like on them before they even tried it on.

Designs that clung to the body perfectly despite the laws of physics.

And so on.

Aiden:

--- Quote from: YOLF on June 07, 2019, 06:25:49 PM ---Edelgard

The forsaken looked on carefully, but the exchange made a question float up to Edelgard's lips that had been lost in the spectacle and occasional silences of their visit.

"With so much magic active, is there no danger?" She asked, eyes darting to Christina. "This Citadel. Denser energy, denser pollution. Even if you store it for use..."

Expectations couldn't be trusted in this world called the Nexus. Her veil tainting had not slowed Sakura's spells in the slightest. But maybe it was a matter of her tools, like these gems, and no one here was deaf to what pervaded the space around them. It was a testament to how heavy it was that her companion felt ill. Greater mystic energy made spells more powerful, easier, but it was supposed to be a boon to even the weakest casters.

It was nothing to Edelgard, despite the sting in her eyes. Her people had made it through whole in a place where the air had crossed the line into poison.

--- End quote ---

Christina Verde

Sakura could feel the mana of the world around them seep into the emptiness left behind in the absence of all the prana she'd expended thanks to Christina's generosity. It felt strange, like her awareness of her place in the Nexus was trying to expand in her mind. It was only a brief sensation, followed by warmth.

Christina glanced at Edelgard, blinking from her question. Then she shrugged, and smiled. "As long as you can learn to use it, you adjust over time. You come out stronger for it in the end, and you know how to handle stronger spells with less exhaustion too. It does get stronger as you get closer to the center..."

She pat Sakura on the shoulder. "Feel better?"

SINIB:
Sakura

"Mmm. Yea. Thanks." Sakura answered, her mind still in a fog. She began thinking about if she could use sapphire to alliviate the problem.

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Bern on June 07, 2019, 06:02:06 PM --- Amanda

Smack.

Amanda playfully slapped Eru rear, savoring just how doughy it was now that the Elf was tense.  "Aww, you make such cute faces when you don't get what you want, but trust me. By the time I'm through with you, you'll be on your knees begging me to do it."

Her body was so damn squishy and soft tho, it wasn't fair. "You're gonna look amazing, the hottest girl in the whole city..... Are all Elves built like you?" Ah she found it.

The Witching Hour.

A fashion store that carried everything a young lady of their stature could possibly need. It was good she brought her credit card, cause most of the things in there cost more than the average person earned in a month.

--- End quote ---

Eruraviel

Amanda could feel her hand sink into Eru's perfect ass as she smacked it, a hint of the muscle underneath the layers of fat. She looked at Amanda with bemusement.

"What? I always get what I want, so I don't know what you're talking about. You're going to be my toy for the rest of the day."

She smacked Amanda's rear back. "I may be perfect amoung elves, but we generally are more voluptuous than human females."

And then, she saw the building, and her heart skipped a beat. The casual use of magic, the way it fitted it to her! She could see it tightening around her breasts, her cock, showing her how wonderful she'd look in the clothes.

Seeming to forget their bet, she pulled Amanda inside with an insistant force.

"Come on! This place is great!"

YOLF:
Edelgard

She laid a firm hand on Sakura's back, supporting her with a wordless sound.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version