Author Topic: The Citadel of Sorcery  (Read 18605 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: The Citadel of Sorcery
« Reply #135 on: June 26, 2019, 12:36:34 AM »
Eruraviel

Eruraviel was extremely surprised at first, but it didn't show. She just curled her lips upwards, holding back a giggle at Amanda's expense. She clearly wasn't in control, and after a moment, Eru figured it out. It was her! She was nearby, wasn't she?

Her ears twitched as she figured it out, and then she nodded. "I'm nearby, so I'll stop by now, ok?" She looked at the measuring device, and poked it. "That would be Neptune, although I guess you might know her better as the um, forger of the stars, was it?" She looked back up to Amanda, bringing her finger to her chin thoughtfully. "Yeah, I think it's that. You said you wanted to meet her, so it works out."

She looked to the left of Amanda, and then to the right. "Um, can you let me up, though? I can teleport us there, but this position is a bit awkward..."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 26, 2019, 01:21:57 AM »
Amanda

"But I'm not even holding you...."

Amanda took a few steps back before...

"Wait you know the forger of the stars?? How is he? No wait, where is he????" she was almost jumping on the spot, meanwhile the measuring device had lost all life and fell to the ground with an odd clanging sound.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 26, 2019, 01:27:23 AM »
Amanda

"But I'm not even holding you...."

Amanda took a few steps back before...

"Wait you know the forger of the stars?? How is he? No wait, where is he????" she was almost jumping on the spot, meanwhile the measuring device had lost all life and fell to the ground with an odd clanging sound.

Eruraviel

12:15

"Hohohoho~ Of course I do! Great minds attract, you know! He called my work trash! Trash! It was hilarious!" She began giggling, laughing as if the mere thought of it was hilarious. Her breasts jiggled, threatening to escape her dress through the window as she chortled. The elf walked over to Amanda, giggling still. "And she was right. Compared to hers, I'm just an apprentice."

The gem on her skull flashed, and the scenery changed. They were suddenly inside a shop, selling many magical items, fameous through the Nexus.

"Hehehehe..." he She found that the funniest. Boy, would Amanda be in for a surprise.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 01:41:20 AM by Sinib »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 26, 2019, 04:30:08 AM »
Shop

The purple wonder was not pleased, of course it had to disappear just as she was looking for it. Hmppffff.... It couldn't be that to find could it? And seriously, where did all this junk come from? She could literally swim through it.

Which is exactly what she was doing, diving through a 2 meter tall pile of magical junk the size of a baseball court, all so she could fine one simple toy.

She didn't even notice the bright flash and the thunk of a certain Chief falling over from the sudden teleportation.

"Ahaha! I found it!"

The only thing visible was her arm sticking up from the pile of junk, holding the toy she'd been looking. "Now I just need to....." A tumbling was suddenly heard in the distance, it rumbled, growing in intensity as it came ever closer.

"NO NO NO NOOOOOOO!"

The Purple wonder was swept up by the tidal wave of collapsing junk, plowed through the entire shop and delivered right to the entrance, but half buried under a pile of armors.

"Yikes when did I tell you you could just teleport right in like a dumb dumb, That's like way too ru-"

"Can you please tell us where the Forger of the Stars is, you must be his assistant right?"

Amanda cut her with an expectant look.

"He's not too far away, in fact he'll be arriving very very soon!" Neptune rapidly replied with the most absolute most serious of serious voices, then she got to her feet with an athletic jump, her massive boobs bouncing and looking like they were about to burst out of her jacket. This was completely contrary to the clumsy girl of just a second ago. The armors slid off of her and hit the ground with a loud crash, one of the m even shattering from the impact.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 04:30:45 AM by Bern »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 26, 2019, 06:05:52 AM »
Shop

The purple wonder was not pleased, of course it had to disappear just as she was looking for it. Hmppffff.... It couldn't be that to find could it? And seriously, where did all this junk come from? She could literally swim through it.

Which is exactly what she was doing, diving through a 2 meter tall pile of magical junk the size of a baseball court, all so she could fine one simple toy.

She didn't even notice the bright flash and the thunk of a certain Chief falling over from the sudden teleportation.

"Ahaha! I found it!"

The only thing visible was her arm sticking up from the pile of junk, holding the toy she'd been looking. "Now I just need to....." A tumbling was suddenly heard in the distance, it rumbled, growing in intensity as it came ever closer.

"NO NO NO NOOOOOOO!"

The Purple wonder was swept up by the tidal wave of collapsing junk, plowed through the entire shop and delivered right to the entrance, but half buried under a pile of armors.

"Yikes when did I tell you you could just teleport right in like a dumb dumb, That's like way too ru-"

"Can you please tell us where the Forger of the Stars is, you must be his assistant right?"

Amanda cut her with an expectant look.

"He's not too far away, in fact he'll be arriving very very soon!" Neptune rapidly replied with the most absolute most serious of serious voices, then she got to her feet with an athletic jump, her massive boobs bouncing and looking like they were about to burst out of her jacket. This was completely contrary to the clumsy girl of just a second ago. The armors slid off of her and hit the ground with a loud crash, one of the m even shattering from the impact.

Eruraviel

Eru simply took a step back as she watched the junk careen towards her. Her shadow formed a semicircle around her and Amanda, protecting them from the avalanche of trash. She turned to look at Amanda, waiting to see her reaction, when she mistook the girl for his assistant!

"Bwahahahaha... hehe, hahahaha..." She burst out into uproarious laughter. "A-amanda... Pffftttt..."

She couldn't stop laughing. Not that she could blame her, but seeing her fooled by the girl's excentricities was just hilarious. "She-he'll be right out. Yes. You could say he's almost in front of you. You just can't see him."

Unable to contain her giggling any more, she contented herself with checking out Neptune's amazing proportions. Her eyes raked over her body like an elf in heat.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 06:07:17 AM by Sinib »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 27, 2019, 06:00:43 PM »
Shoooop

As the Elf begun laughing a flash of vibrant purple was seen before a thud was heard as a long soft cylindrical thing hit Eru in the face, Neptune had thrown it at her the moment she had the audacity to burst out into laughter in her great presence.

"Oh but of course, She's right here! The amazing Neptune in the flesh, greatest blacksmith under the stars, Worship me, Worship me and the ground I walk on fools!" She proudly proclaimed while pointing to the heavens with all her being. With every word out her mouth, Amanda's eyes narrowed, until she finally had enough.

"Shut up you skank, I'll never worship someone who used their slutty body to land a job as a secretary."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 27, 2019, 06:12:59 PM »
Eruraviel

Even as she was laughing her ass off at Amanda, Eru's instinctive elvish reflexes still held strong. She saw an object hurtling towards her out of the corner of her eye, and her ears twitched, focusing in on it. Her hand shot up, catching it moments before it was to impact her face and held it in front of her face, grinning. She still had the erection from before, and this toy Neptune had made looked as amazing as everything else she'd seen. She stuck a finger inside and it seemed slick, alive, and needy. "Exceptional work as always." She smiled, sticking it in between her breasts and stowing it in an extradimensional space.

She gave Neptune a little smug wink, smirking at her teasingly as if to say "it won't be that easy to surprise me, but I'll try it out in a bit."

She decided to burst Amanda's bubble, too. The time was ripe, just after she'd insulted her better. Oh, this would be deliciously awkward. She tapped Amanda on the shoulder. "Miss Neptune is actually the great smith you were so excited for me to introduce you to, so you should show some respect. Unless all of that worshipping and begging was for show, tee-hee~"

Lies, but they were lies that Amanda couldn't easily refute. She winked at her. Oh, revenge was a sweet and delectable dish indeed.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 06:26:56 PM by Sinib »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 27, 2019, 07:14:11 PM »
Shop

"B-bu-bu-but LOOK AT HOW SHE'S DRESSED!" Despite them only being a few paces apart, Amanda was pointing at Neptune and he revealing outfit with her whole arm, The poor girl was completely from the indignation and refusal to accept this absurd reality. 

"Yeah it's really great for sales, if you look as great as I do why not use it? I do get a lot of horny teenagers lately but I got an idea to remedy that...." She turned to Eru, completely ignoring the fangirl, she didn't look to important after all.

"Hey! don't just ignore me like tha..."

"Aren't you the least bit curious 'bout how I made it? I'll let you in on lil' secret if you agree."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 27, 2019, 07:22:27 PM »
Eruraviel

Eru reveled in Amanda's discomfort. She smacked the girl's behind, squeezing her butt before running her fingers down her long legs, feeling the supple skin through the sock. "You're hardly dressed any more modestly, Amanda. She's just showing off different parts. You humans are ao funny with your emphasis on hiding your assets while also teasing their outlines."

The elf shook her head and giggled at Neptune's question. She disengaged from Amanda, taking a step forward. She gave Neptune all her attention as well, ears twitching up and down, her eyes glued to the girl's purple eyes. "Of course I'm curious!" She pulled it back out, pushing her fist into it. It was tight, stretchy, hot and wet. She pushed forward until her fist popped out the other side. "It's an amazing tool of pleasure! We don't have anything like this back home!"
« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 07:26:14 PM by Sinib »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 27, 2019, 07:36:02 PM »
Shop

"Whaaaa..." Amanda jumped back, this was too much, it was completely overwhelming. "Don't just play around like tha-"

Neptune herself stumbled a bit right after that, almost doubling over before jumping straight back up, making it seem like she was just acting out on purpose, her zipper slid down another few notches as she moved, almost spilling the goods entirely at this point.

"Hehe, that's wh-why I'm the greatest, why don't you try it out properly in-instead...... You kn-know cocks are supposed to go in there, not ha-hands."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 27, 2019, 07:43:07 PM »
Eruraviel

Eru put her finger up against Amanda's mouth. It just happened to be slick with the sleeve's juices after having been forced through. "Shhhh, look at how cute her reaction was~"

Eru pointed at Neptune, who seemed to be intensely hot and bothered, having stumbled. She could see a faint flush in her cheeks. Her large breasts nearly fell out of the shirt, and Eru could even see a hint of areolae now.

The elf flexed her muscles just a little bit, stretching out the sleeve even more before taking it off. "Sorry~ I just really hoped I'd get to see a cute face~☆"

She winked at Neptune before flipping her dress up with her shadow. Her large dick easily held up the fabric, hanging out a full foot in front of her now that she was unrestrained. And then, slowly, she slid the sleeve over the head of her cock, letting out a soft feminine grunt. "Ehehe, Amanda, you need to try this..."
« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 08:14:08 PM by Sinib »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 29, 2019, 04:46:22 PM »
Shop

Neptune took a step back and seemed to normalize, of course it was only because she'd cut off the feedback from her toy, leavving that on had been a mistake.

"OH so you won't mind if I do this?" Amanda snapped back as she grabbed onto the toy and pushed it all the way down Rtu's shaft in a single stroke.

"why would I play with a silly toy when I'm going to be deep into my Elven princess maid's pussy?"  She leaned closer to her as she spoke, with theor height difference it was quite easy to loom over her.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 29, 2019, 08:45:04 PM »
Shop

Neptune took a step back and seemed to normalize, of course it was only because she'd cut off the feedback from her toy, leavving that on had been a mistake.

"OH so you won't mind if I do this?" Amanda snapped back as she grabbed onto the toy and pushed it all the way down Rtu's shaft in a single stroke.

"why would I play with a silly toy when I'm going to be deep into my Elven princess maid's pussy?"  She leaned closer to her as she spoke, with theor height difference it was quite easy to loom over her.

Eruraviel

"Kyah~" Eru gasped as the cocksleeve was forced all the way down her shaft in one go. It was too fast! She gave Amanda an annoyed look. "Easy!" Then, she blinked, the gravity of what Amanda had just said hitting her. "Wait, you have a dick too!?!"

She leaned forward, hand reaching down towards Amanda's crotch. She had to verify!

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 30, 2019, 02:07:45 AM »
The Lapis Spire

A figure in black robes appeared out of a black rift from beside the entryway, and Christina turned on a heel to greet them with a smile. "Hello there, Hassan. Is your Magister in right now?" She tilted her head, and leaned in closer to the man who refused to show even an inch of skin.

His raspy voice replied. "Is this about the new applicant? Strange, that you should ask for her and not your own school..."

Christina shrugged her shoulders at that, and motioned to Sakura. "This one looks like she's got some nice talent in your area. She'd be wasted throwing fire around all day like me."

Hassan let out a sigh. "I will contact Magister Mantala, then. She will wish to review the applicant herself."

The redhead who'd led them this far looked back at Sakura again and asked, "Is that fine with you?"

Sakura

Sakura nodded quietly and demurely, holding onto sapphire. She was feeling pretty intimidated by this place.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 30, 2019, 06:00:55 PM »
Edelgard

She placed herself closer to Sakura. Her gaze spoke volumes with recently-renewed confidence, as Edelgard stood there, a silent guardian.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts