Cross Effects > Areas

The Citadel of Sorcery

<< < (29/81) > >>

Bern:
Shoooop

As the Elf begun laughing a flash of vibrant purple was seen before a thud was heard as a long soft cylindrical thing hit Eru in the face, Neptune had thrown it at her the moment she had the audacity to burst out into laughter in her great presence.

"Oh but of course, She's right here! The amazing Neptune in the flesh, greatest blacksmith under the stars, Worship me, Worship me and the ground I walk on fools!" She proudly proclaimed while pointing to the heavens with all her being. With every word out her mouth, Amanda's eyes narrowed, until she finally had enough.

"Shut up you skank, I'll never worship someone who used their slutty body to land a job as a secretary."

SINIB:
Eruraviel

Even as she was laughing her ass off at Amanda, Eru's instinctive elvish reflexes still held strong. She saw an object hurtling towards her out of the corner of her eye, and her ears twitched, focusing in on it. Her hand shot up, catching it moments before it was to impact her face and held it in front of her face, grinning. She still had the erection from before, and this toy Neptune had made looked as amazing as everything else she'd seen. She stuck a finger inside and it seemed slick, alive, and needy. "Exceptional work as always." She smiled, sticking it in between her breasts and stowing it in an extradimensional space.

She gave Neptune a little smug wink, smirking at her teasingly as if to say "it won't be that easy to surprise me, but I'll try it out in a bit."

She decided to burst Amanda's bubble, too. The time was ripe, just after she'd insulted her better. Oh, this would be deliciously awkward. She tapped Amanda on the shoulder. "Miss Neptune is actually the great smith you were so excited for me to introduce you to, so you should show some respect. Unless all of that worshipping and begging was for show, tee-hee~"

Lies, but they were lies that Amanda couldn't easily refute. She winked at her. Oh, revenge was a sweet and delectable dish indeed.

Bern:
Shop

"B-bu-bu-but LOOK AT HOW SHE'S DRESSED!" Despite them only being a few paces apart, Amanda was pointing at Neptune and he revealing outfit with her whole arm, The poor girl was completely from the indignation and refusal to accept this absurd reality. 

"Yeah it's really great for sales, if you look as great as I do why not use it? I do get a lot of horny teenagers lately but I got an idea to remedy that...." She turned to Eru, completely ignoring the fangirl, she didn't look to important after all.

"Hey! don't just ignore me like tha..."

"Aren't you the least bit curious 'bout how I made it? I'll let you in on lil' secret if you agree."

SINIB:
Eruraviel

Eru reveled in Amanda's discomfort. She smacked the girl's behind, squeezing her butt before running her fingers down her long legs, feeling the supple skin through the sock. "You're hardly dressed any more modestly, Amanda. She's just showing off different parts. You humans are ao funny with your emphasis on hiding your assets while also teasing their outlines."

The elf shook her head and giggled at Neptune's question. She disengaged from Amanda, taking a step forward. She gave Neptune all her attention as well, ears twitching up and down, her eyes glued to the girl's purple eyes. "Of course I'm curious!" She pulled it back out, pushing her fist into it. It was tight, stretchy, hot and wet. She pushed forward until her fist popped out the other side. "It's an amazing tool of pleasure! We don't have anything like this back home!"

Bern:
Shop

"Whaaaa..." Amanda jumped back, this was too much, it was completely overwhelming. "Don't just play around like tha-"

Neptune herself stumbled a bit right after that, almost doubling over before jumping straight back up, making it seem like she was just acting out on purpose, her zipper slid down another few notches as she moved, almost spilling the goods entirely at this point.

"Hehe, that's wh-why I'm the greatest, why don't you try it out properly in-instead...... You kn-know cocks are supposed to go in there, not ha-hands."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version