Cross Effects > Areas

The Citadel of Sorcery

<< < (30/81) > >>

SINIB:
Eruraviel

Eru put her finger up against Amanda's mouth. It just happened to be slick with the sleeve's juices after having been forced through. "Shhhh, look at how cute her reaction was~"

Eru pointed at Neptune, who seemed to be intensely hot and bothered, having stumbled. She could see a faint flush in her cheeks. Her large breasts nearly fell out of the shirt, and Eru could even see a hint of areolae now.

The elf flexed her muscles just a little bit, stretching out the sleeve even more before taking it off. "Sorry~ I just really hoped I'd get to see a cute face~☆"

She winked at Neptune before flipping her dress up with her shadow. Her large dick easily held up the fabric, hanging out a full foot in front of her now that she was unrestrained. And then, slowly, she slid the sleeve over the head of her cock, letting out a soft feminine grunt. "Ehehe, Amanda, you need to try this..."

Bern:
Shop

Neptune took a step back and seemed to normalize, of course it was only because she'd cut off the feedback from her toy, leavving that on had been a mistake.

"OH so you won't mind if I do this?" Amanda snapped back as she grabbed onto the toy and pushed it all the way down Rtu's shaft in a single stroke.

"why would I play with a silly toy when I'm going to be deep into my Elven princess maid's pussy?"  She leaned closer to her as she spoke, with theor height difference it was quite easy to loom over her.

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Bern on June 29, 2019, 04:46:22 PM --- Shop

Neptune took a step back and seemed to normalize, of course it was only because she'd cut off the feedback from her toy, leavving that on had been a mistake.

"OH so you won't mind if I do this?" Amanda snapped back as she grabbed onto the toy and pushed it all the way down Rtu's shaft in a single stroke.

"why would I play with a silly toy when I'm going to be deep into my Elven princess maid's pussy?"  She leaned closer to her as she spoke, with theor height difference it was quite easy to loom over her.

--- End quote ---

Eruraviel

"Kyah~" Eru gasped as the cocksleeve was forced all the way down her shaft in one go. It was too fast! She gave Amanda an annoyed look. "Easy!" Then, she blinked, the gravity of what Amanda had just said hitting her. "Wait, you have a dick too!?!"

She leaned forward, hand reaching down towards Amanda's crotch. She had to verify!

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Aiden on June 25, 2019, 11:37:16 PM ---The Lapis Spire

A figure in black robes appeared out of a black rift from beside the entryway, and Christina turned on a heel to greet them with a smile. "Hello there, Hassan. Is your Magister in right now?" She tilted her head, and leaned in closer to the man who refused to show even an inch of skin.

His raspy voice replied. "Is this about the new applicant? Strange, that you should ask for her and not your own school..."

Christina shrugged her shoulders at that, and motioned to Sakura. "This one looks like she's got some nice talent in your area. She'd be wasted throwing fire around all day like me."

Hassan let out a sigh. "I will contact Magister Mantala, then. She will wish to review the applicant herself."

The redhead who'd led them this far looked back at Sakura again and asked, "Is that fine with you?"

--- End quote ---

Sakura

Sakura nodded quietly and demurely, holding onto sapphire. She was feeling pretty intimidated by this place.

YOLF:
Edelgard

She placed herself closer to Sakura. Her gaze spoke volumes with recently-renewed confidence, as Edelgard stood there, a silent guardian.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version