Cross Effects > Areas

The Citadel of Sorcery

<< < (38/81) > >>

SINIB:
Sakura

Sakura's plump ass sank into Christina's face as Sakura considered what the magister had said. She'd read that, well, people at that level of power didn't really take apprentices.

Period.

So, she was rather surprised at the proposal. "Hohoho, of course, I wouldn't dream of aspiring to your position as an outsider. That would be entirely unbefitting." Sakura did a sort or half curtsy, making sure to remain upon her throne.

"I'm honored by your offer, but I have a condition to accepting it. I would like to bring my friend here along as my apprentice. She's important into my research into this and other worlds."

The noblewoman smiled, flipping her singular purple drill. "Would that be agreeable?"

YOLF:
Edelgard

Sakura and her had barely discussed Edelgard's sorcery. The Forsaken understood that her... friend, put this clause forward to her benfit, regardless of what her distinct assumptions and skills with magical corruption could do for them. It was a legitimate position where she could remain close to Sakura.

And whether her hopes produced results or no, perhaps this place in this college would be of use to Othinus, as well.

Edelgard approached to stand by Sakura's side, avoiding the girl splayed beneath her, casting the young magician a confident stare.

Aiden:
Lapidarian Society

"Nnnn...."

It was either something Sakura said, or just the result of prolonged exposure, but Christina seemed to stop resisting by the time Edelgard got to her new (old?) spot by the purple head's side. Meanwhile, Mala gave the Forsaken woman a look over and frowned in concentration. Then, she nodded.

"I suppose that's reasonable. I would not wish to disrupt or limit your research by limiting your access to another so involved in it after all. Do we have a deal, then?"

The grin returned.

SINIB:
Sakura

Sakura nodded. "Of course." She finally stood up, releasing the redhead from her prison to shake Mala's hand. "It's nice to meet you, Lady Mala. I hope our partnership goes well and that the results are fruitful."

Aiden:
Lapidarian Society

"It is nice to properly meet you as well, Miss Edelfelt." Mala smiled, and giggled just slightly. "Now then, I suppose you have had a busy day. Shall I have Magus Verde show you to your quarters? By the time you arrive I will have taken the liberty of... creating them."

The way she was smiling made it clear the how was a mystery Sakura was intended to unravel.

Speaking of whom, Christina gasped for air and whined as her victorious opponent lifted herself up off the redhead's face. She pushed herself up onto her feet, and put her arms around herself, blushing as she looked away slightly. "You sure do know how to show a girl a good time..."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version