Cross Effects > Areas

The Citadel of Sorcery

<< < (39/81) > >>

SINIB:
Sakura

Sakura nodded at Mala. "Thank you. I anticipate the results of your magecraft."

Sakura suddenly turned in surprise when she heard the redhead whining. It was sensual and lewd. She looked at her, flipped her hair, and scoffed. "Did you really get off to that?" A wry, teasing half grin came onto her face with an eyebrow raised. 'I didn't take you for that sort."

Aiden:
Lapis Spire

1:30 PM

Christina let out a short huff, and shook her head. "It's nothing! Let's just um, go find your room." She turned abruptly on her heel, and made her way back to the door that stood at the end of the Magister's crystal sphere - one that from this end seemed as if it should do nothing more than release them into the abyss. But as soon as Christina opened the door they could see the hallway from before, and it was a simple matter to leave.

The air immediately felt different - cooler, more refreshing. Or perhaps that was merely an illusion derived from the discomfort of staying so long inside an imaginary space? Christina certainly took a deep breath and sighed in relief. "That's why I'm not so great at Spatial Studies."

She took a moment to straighten herself out, and then nodded and smiled to Sakura and Edelgard. "So, what did you think?"

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Aiden on August 16, 2019, 03:03:35 AM ---Lapis Spire

1:30 PM

Christina let out a short huff, and shook her head. "It's nothing! Let's just um, go find your room." She turned abruptly on her heel, and made her way back to the door that stood at the end of the Magister's crystal sphere - one that from this end seemed as if it should do nothing more than release them into the abyss. But as soon as Christina opened the door they could see the hallway from before, and it was a simple matter to leave.

The air immediately felt different - cooler, more refreshing. Or perhaps that was merely an illusion derived from the discomfort of staying so long inside an imaginary space? Christina certainly took a deep breath and sighed in relief. "That's why I'm not so great at Spatial Studies."

She took a moment to straighten herself out, and then nodded and smiled to Sakura and Edelgard. "So, what did you think?"

--- End quote ---

Sakura

Sakura just smiled. She wasn't going to be rude and disparage her new order by answering honestly. She'd been expecting something far, far more imposing and powerful than what she'd found. Someone stronger than the lords, someone like the wizard marshels. Going by the people she'd met in this city, she had had no issues believing that she'd meet someone like that.

Eventually though, she answered. "Relieved. Can you take me to my room, I'd like to work on decorating it."

YOLF:
Edelgard

The Forsaken didn't voice it, but the tingling on the edge of her vision finally fading brought a similar relief to that the woman voiced. She blinked a few times and then leaned out from her position behind Sakura's shoulder to stare at Christina.

"Make sure mine is close," she remarked simply.

Aiden:
Lapis Spire

Christina seemed to pick up on something, if only because she started to look a little downcast. "Oh. Yeah, sure, I can do that." Then her jewels began to glow, and she started her ascent up through the central chamber by waving her hand over one of the adjacent wall - which opened to reveal a long set of spiral stairs. "It should be somewhere higher up - Spatial Studies members usually like to have a view."

The first trip was likely to be the longest given how tall the tower was from the inside. They passed by communal reading spaces, what seemed to be a kitchen from the delightful smell of baked bread and searing meats coming from one floor, and a pair of younger sorts carrying large boxes full of lower quality crystals and complaining quietly to themselves about getting the bum jobs.

But eventually, despite Christina being oddly quiet on the way there, they reached a single door in a side corridor leading off the stairs and away from the central opening space. An unassuming wooden door appeared before her in the blink of an eye, and she waved toward it. "I probably can't open this. Sakura, if you would...?"

And indeed, the door was enchanted upon further examination. Sakura couldn't really tell how it was done yet, but anyone who tried to open this thing without knowing what they were doing would likely suffer a terrible fate.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version