Cross Effects > Areas

The Citadel of Sorcery

<< < (42/81) > >>

SINIB:

--- Quote from: YOLF on September 14, 2019, 08:02:42 PM ---Edelgard

She stopped breathing for a second, but inhaled deeply the next, clutching at her chest. "Fine." The forsaken said, speeding past them.

Edelgard ignored anything else they had to say, stomping her way to Sakura's quarters. They were right next to hers, she remembered. Her cheeks felt hot with something like acid, but she didn't care for her appearance. She just got there, and attempted to burst inside with a kick to the door.

--- End quote ---

Citadel

The door shuddered with the kick, but all it served to do was give Edelgard a sore leg from the kickback. It held strong and impenetrable, taunting her with its firm and impenetrable doorness. It simply stood there, uncaring of her fear and upset, bearing silent witness to her panic.

But then, the swung open. A raven-haired woman with brilliant aquamarine eyes stared at Edelgard, raising her eyebrows at her mistress's strange elvish friend. She wore a western-style maid uniform, white with many frills, as well as a miniskirt showing off her long legs, which themselves were covered by black stockings. She bowed, gesturing for her to come in. "My lady is away at the moment, but she instructed me to take care of you if you came to visit her. Please, take a seat on the couch, I'll return with a batch of tea for you shortly."

YOLF:
Edelgard

She didn't mind the pain, and she would have cracked her leg kicking the door again and again if it hadn't opened. Instead Edelgard had to pause in the middle of raising it again, staring at the young servant woman who welcomed her. If the Forsaken's eyes didn't reveal otherwise, she would not believe her entire figure was the product of magic.

Edelgard swept past her, one hand balled tightly into a fist, spilling one or two grains of something. "Where did she go?" She asked, voice hard but her enunciation almost swallowing the words.

She let herself fall uncerimoniously on the couch, staring into nothing.

SINIB:
Rin

The maid bowed while the door closed itself behind them, latching shut once again.  "My mistress went to explore the city on her own, much as you have been. I believe she went to visit the so called Vampire King."

The servant bowed again in apology to her guest. "I'm afraid I do not know any more than that. There are enchantments in this room that prevent me from getting in contact with her as I normally would." A teapot and cut suddenly appeared in her hands. She placed the delicate china on the coffee table in front of Edelgard and began pouring the foggy brown liquid into the cut. Its sensual aroma wafted through the air, enticing Edelgard's appitite.

"Is there anything I can do to calm your nerves, my lady?"

YOLF:
Edelgard

She held on to Forthright End with one hand, keeping it close to her body, while the other, clenched tight, trembled against her skin. She had no hands left for the tea, and simply stared down.

"No." Edelgard responded. The tempting scent of the drink only frayed her patience, leaving her to hesitantly flap her lips without speaking, as the moment dragged. "... can I stay?"

SINIB:

--- Quote from: YOLF on September 17, 2019, 04:38:47 PM ---Edelgard

She held on to Forthright End with one hand, keeping it close to her body, while the other, clenched tight, trembled against her skin. She had no hands left for the tea, and simply stared down.

"No." Edelgard responded. The tempting scent of the drink only frayed her patience, leaving her to hesitantly flap her lips without speaking, as the moment dragged. "... can I stay?"

--- End quote ---

Rin

"Yes, of course." The magical construct seemed to only have one tone, helpful. "I have already prepared accomidations for an extended stay."

Seeing that her guest was not terribly interested in the tea, she simply placed the cup on the table, along with the pot. "If you wish to talk, everything you tell me will be automatically relayed to my master upon her triumphant return. Otherwise, would you care to see your quarters?"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version