Cross Effects > Areas

The Citadel of Sorcery

<< < (46/81) > >>

YOLF:
Edelgard
3:45 AM Nexus Time

There was something soft over her. And a roof overhead. She couldn't hear any threatening sounds, nor feel any bloodlust or bluster of action. The air smelled neutral, perhaps the slightest bit perfumed - not quite incense. She could feel her own heart beeting and move all of her limbs.

Edelgard's eyes opened blearily, and she slowly sat up from the counch, scanning the room. "Sakura?" She called out, impassive.

SINIB:

--- Quote from: YOLF on September 28, 2019, 05:20:38 AM ---Edelgard
3:45 AM

There was something soft over her. And a roof overhead. She couldn't hear any threatening sounds, nor feel any bloodlust or bluster of action. The air smelled neutral, perhaps the slightest bit perfumed - not quite incense. She could feel her own heart beeting and move all of her limbs.

Edelgard's eyes opened blearily, and she slowly sat up from the counch, scanning the room. "Sakura?" She called out, impassive.

--- End quote ---

Sakura

Sakura was quietly tapping away at a computer, which itself was sitting upon a shadowy desk suspended midair. A shiny ring now adorned her right ring finger, glistening in the darkness.

"Ah? You're awake? I thought you'd be sleepier after what you went through. I didn't leave bed for a week after I was shipped off to Finland."

She paused, opening her mouth, but didn't say anything. Her crimson red eyes, still pupilless, stared down at her. "Better now?" She finally asked.

YOLF:
Edelgard

She paced closer to Sakura after grabbing her spear again - the one she'd always used - and gave the caster a long, uneven stare in response, tilting her head only slightly in neither disagreement nor affirmation.

"What happened to you?" Edelgard asked.

She had no intention of specifying the subject of the inquiry. There were a dozen details the Forsaken had not missed before that she was immensily more certain of now, and there was little way Sakura would be unaware of them.

SINIB:

--- Quote from: YOLF on September 28, 2019, 05:34:59 AM ---Edelgard

She paced closer to Sakura after grabbing her spear again - the one she'd always used - and gave the caster a long, uneven stare in response, tilting her head only slightly in neither disagreement nor affirmation.

"What happened to you?" Edelgard asked.

She had no intention of specifying the subject of the inquiry. There were a dozen details the Forsaken had not missed before that she was immensily more certain of now, and there was little way Sakura would be unaware of them.

--- End quote ---

Sakura

"Foof. That's a bit of a hard question you're asking me." Sakura answered sheepishly. "You, well, I signed a contract, and part of that involved granting me eternal youth." She extended her fangs, a now strangely natural function of her body. "I feed off blood, and am stronger at night. Otherwise, I'm the same as I always was."

YOLF:
Edelgard

A deep furrow formed between her brows. "Contract with what?" She asked, impatiently. Edelgard looked more closely for the changes to Sakura's physique, in lieu of the ones she couldn't see, as she tried to wrap her mind around the explanation.

"Blood from cannibalism?" The forsaken's voice grew heavy with something that could have been anxiety or disgust.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version