Cross Effects > Areas

The Citadel of Sorcery

<< < (47/81) > >>

SINIB:
Sakura

Sakura furrowed her brow. "It's a bussiness contract, nothing more. I'm under the employment of a vampire, and it's nothing so dour as that. Any blood will work. I'll just be eating a lot more rare steaks than I used to."

She gulped. "And, it doesn't hurt people when I feed on them. I just drink a little bit of blood. And it feels really good for them too."

YOLF:
Edelgard

Her expression unfurrowed, but she couldn't help herself and leaned forward. Was her distress not obvious enough? Or perhaps it was too obvious, as to Edelgard the consequences to Sakura appeared like an obvious astral scar. She didn't remember a single story where one cursed to such strange needs ended up well.

Still, she asked, "Vampire?"

SINIB:
Sakura

Sakura blinked, pausing a second before answering. "Bloodsucker. Creature of the night." She answered. "I drink blood to survive instead of eating. That's the only thing you need to worry about."

YOLF:
Edelgard

She fought back a grumble. That wasn't very descriptive. Nightly monsters weren't uncommon, but the word for monsters that consumed only blood was a foreign one. Any Forsaken that preyed on their fellows from such a mutation was a cannibal, irrespective of their other traits. Fortunately Sakura didn't sound limited to other humans.

"How often?"

SINIB:
Sakura

Sakura blinked. "I'm not sure, I think it depends on how much I feed in one sitting. I get really antsy and cranky when I'm hungry."

She reached over and pulled Edelgard into a hug. "I'm not dangerous, don't worry. I won't feed on anybody who ism't willing."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version