Cross Effects > Areas

The Citadel of Sorcery

<< < (49/81) > >>

SINIB:

--- Quote from: YOLF on September 30, 2019, 07:40:31 PM ---Edelgard

Another drop of blood fell from Edelgard's lips as Sakura parted from her, and then pressed closer as if it was natural. There was relief, and at the same time a suffocated sigh from the Forsaken's lips. Her thighs quivered, unseemly, under the mage, and she became dreadfully aware of every patch of burning skin her friend was touching, directly or indirectly.

"Is... it done?" She asked, voice faded. Things Edelgard expected and others she didn't, soft or hard against skin and thin clothing, were distracting even to her breathing now.

She inhaled, turning her head just a touch, such that Sakura's hair rubbed against her cheek. "You. Shaft. When did you get one?"

--- End quote ---

Sakura

Sakura's cheeks were flushed from the influx of Edelgard's blood. "L-last night. Sapphire played a prank on me and injected me with some concoction of hers that made me grow it... It's supposed to go away, but it hasn't shown any signs of doing so yet..."

Now that it had been brought to her attention again, Sakura felt it twitch against Edelgard's steely thigh as blood rushed into it.

YOLF:
Edelgard

Edelgard didn't want what was flooding through her head right now. It was disorienting, foreign, and completely inappropriate. Sakura should have warned her about that part first. No. No, it didn't make a difference. She wasn't that shallow. SHe offered. The least she could do was pointedly not squirm pathetically in the younger woman's hold.

"Your wand needs... discipline," she grumbled. Her free arm had wound itself around Sakura, fighting with itself to not tighten further. It wasn't alone. It ached when her muscles inadvertently rubbed against the other's, and sweat ran down her forehead while she tried to keep her lap as still as possible.

SINIB:

--- Quote from: YOLF on September 30, 2019, 08:13:55 PM ---Edelgard

Edelgard didn't want what was flooding through her head right now. It was disorienting, foreign, and completely inappropriate. Sakura should have warned her about that part first. No. No, it didn't make a difference. She wasn't that shallow. SHe offered. The least she could do was pointedly not squirm pathetically in the younger woman's hold.

"Your wand needs... discipline," she grumbled. Her free arm had wound itself around Sakura, fighting with itself to not tighten further. It wasn't alone. It ached when her muscles inadvertently rubbed against the other's, and sweat ran down her forehead while she tried to keep her lap as still as possible.

--- End quote ---

Sakura

"My wand would rebel, so I remain vulnerable to her whimsies."

Sakura sighed, pulling Edelgard closer into a tight hug. "I'm sorry for leaving without telling you where I was going. I'd hate it if you did that to me."

YOLF:
Edelgard

She inhaled deeply, blinking away the wetness in her eyes. Her twitching cooled, just for a moment, and she coiled closer instead of retreating.

"I... nothing to apologize for." She swallowed dry. If Sakura could allow her this much, if she could let her do something for her and tolerate her flaws, then that was good enough. "Next time, please say. When you go."

SINIB:

--- Quote from: YOLF on September 30, 2019, 08:19:52 PM ---Edelgard

She inhaled deeply, blinking away the wetness in her eyes. Her twitching cooled, just for a moment, and she coiled closer instead of retreating.

"I... nothing to apologize for." She swallowed dry. If Sakura could allow her this much, if she could let her do something for her and tolerate her flaws, then that was good enough. "Next time, please say. When you go."

--- End quote ---

Sakura

"I will." She answered simply, holding the emotionally vulnerable elf close. Her shaft, restrained by her panties as it was, still twitched restlessly as she held the sweaty girl close. "Do you want to go do something. I'm honestly wide awake right now, and I'm getting a bit restless."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version