Cross Effects > Areas

The Citadel of Sorcery

<< < (52/81) > >>

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Bern on October 18, 2019, 06:18:47 PM --- Neptune

As the half giant sat down something odd occurred within the workshop itself. It was like the floor shifted beneath her until it become like a soft cushion that perfectly followed her shape for maximum comfort. Despite it did not change its visual appearance whatsoever.

The owner however, was having some real troubles of her own however. As the electrifying gaze met her she couldn't bare it for even a second. She to look somewhere, anywhere but directly at her. She could practically feel her cheeks flush.

Come on think something, anything!

"Ca-can I hold you?"

During the internal struggle, she had ended up looking right at the hammer with brimming curiosity.

--- End quote ---

Thorra

Thorra leaned forward, staring at Neptune. "I guess, but only if you stay near my body."

An idea bulb seemed to go off in her head. She picked herself back up and then patted her lap. "I'll let you play with me if you sit here, Nep."

She crossed her legs, creating a comfortable seat for the smith to sit on. "And, you can tell me about yourself and what you do."

Bern:
Neptune

Neptune nodded shyly and slowly sat down on the offered seat.

"I make things, equipment and stuff but mostly kick ass weapons that go pew pew... Even then, you're amazing Thorra! I can't even begin to imagine the materials needed to make this, well I could but getting it would be super duper hard and the guilds are already yelling about some weird lab they want examined...."

In the midst of her monologue, Neptune reached down to try and pick up the hammer.

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Bern on October 18, 2019, 06:44:33 PM --- Neptune

Neptune nodded shyly and slowly sat down on the offered seat.

"I make things, equipment and stuff but mostly kick ass weapons that go pew pew... Even then, you're amazing Thorra! I can't even begin to imagine the materials needed to make this, well I could but getting it would be super duper hard and the guilds are already yelling about some weird lab they want examined...."

In the midst of her monologue, Neptune reached down to try and pick up the hammer.

--- End quote ---

Thorra

As Neptune lifted up the hammer, she felt herself grow, in both height and strength. Power coursed through her veins. "I am amazing, aren't I, ehehe~" She giggled, petting her friend's head. As she grew, she felt her clothes grow tight. "You're pretty cool yourself! So you, like, could you forge me to be stronger, then? In theory, I mean. I'm trying to become stronger and better than my mother and all..."

Neptune could feel Thorra's worry and jealousy in that moment.

Bern:
Neptune

"Whoaoahoh..."

Neptune was way too occupied with her changing body to answer any questions. It wasn't every day that you sprouted  an extra half foot of height. She felt herself get much bigger or rather the floor was further away, it was disorienting but only for a second or two.

Then when got a grip she immediately twirled the hammer around and hummed in appreciation.

"As balanced as the best of swords, and the power boost is nice... Elemental manipulation too a hint of divinity Humm Humm I could work with this, still... ."

She turned to look at Thorra's puppet body. "Why the growing?? My panties are on full display and that's B A D." Indeed her jacket hadn't grown along with her and only went down to her waist leaving them fully exposed.

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Bern on October 18, 2019, 07:24:49 PM --- Neptune

"Whoaoahoh..."

Neptune was way too occupied with her changing body to answer any questions. It wasn't every day that you sprouted  an extra half foot of height. She felt herself get much bigger or rather the floor was further away, it was disorienting but only for a second or two.

Then when got a grip she immediately twirled the hammer around and hummed in appreciation.

"As balanced as the best of swords, and the power boost is nice... Elemental manipulation too a hint of divinity Humm Humm I could work with this, still... ."

She turned to look at Thorra's puppet body. "Why the growing?? My panties are on full display and that's B A D." Indeed her jacket hadn't grown along with her and only went down to her waist leaving them fully exposed.

--- End quote ---

Thorra

"Just put on my clothes, they'll fit you now." Thorra laughed. "You grow because I was made by giants, that's why!" Neptune felt her arm move on its own, swinging her arm as a test. "Your body isn't half bad either, Neptune. Why do you want hide it!"

She stood Neptune up, and flexed her muscles. "So, what's this about a guild, Nep?"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version