Cross Effects > Areas

The Citadel of Sorcery

<< < (53/81) > >>

Bern:
Neptune

"Guilds, plural jeez. They are these big groups of mages here in the Citadel of Sorcery that fight fight fight for supremacy! Okay not literally fight, most of the time but they compete for control and now  with that new piece of land getting available everybody is just a teeny bit antsy. But never mind that. "

She glared at the hammer.

"I'd call you out for the super rude moving my body bit but that's beside the point. Less is more! Don't just hand them all the goods at the start, you won't keep their interest like that. But if you keep them right there on the edge, they're gonna go absolutely crazy about you!"

Her jacket suddenly dissolved in a bright array of color before reforming itself from the deepest level all the way up until it was an exact copy of what she'd just worn, only bigger.

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Bern on October 18, 2019, 07:51:50 PM --- Neptune

"Guilds, plural jeez. They are these big groups of mages here in the Citadel of Sorcery that fight fight fight for supremacy! Okay not literally fight, most of the time but they compete for control and now  with that new piece of land getting available everybody is just a teeny bit antsy. But never mind that. "

She glared at the hammer.

"I'd call you out for the super rude moving my body bit but that's beside the point. Less is more! Don't just hand them all the goods at the start, you won't keep their interest like that. But if you keep them right there on the edge, they're gonna go absolutely crazy about you!"

Her jacket suddenly dissolved in a bright array of color before reforming itself from the deepest level all the way up until it was an exact copy of what she'd just worn, only bigger.

--- End quote ---

Thorra

"I've never had any issues with that, Nep!" The purple haired woman felt her heart suddenly start throbbing for Thorra. She felt the other woman's hands reach around and grope her. "You've got such a fine body, and such cool enchanted relics-do you make them all yourself?"

She stood up, lifting Neptune up with her own, larger, body. "Can you show me, your stuff!?! I'll let you play with my lightning if you do! Try out all my neat features!"

Bern:
Neptune

"Hey hey, just because you're cool and smooth don't mean you can bad touch,  stop being so handy, you totally can't afford it."

Neptune was squirming in her hold, clearly not comfortable with what was happening.

"And of course I made them all, that's why I'm famous. You're looking at the Forger of the Stars herself hahaha!"

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Bern on October 19, 2019, 02:16:16 AM --- Neptune

"Hey hey, just because you're cool and smooth don't mean you can bad touch,  stop being so handy, you totally can't afford it."

Neptune was squirming in her hold, clearly not comfortable with what was happening.

"And of course I made them all, that's why I'm famous. You're looking at the Forger of the Stars herself hahaha!"

--- End quote ---

Thorra

"Hahaha!" She laughed through Neptune's mouth. "I don't want to like, not talk though. That's boring. How could I build my legend like that!"

But, she stopped controlling Neptune's movements, for the moment. "So, is that like your legendary title, Nep? Show me your greatest creation!"

The adhd Hammer insisted excitedly, before grabbing Neptune into a hug. "Come on, it'll be fun!"

Bern:
Neptune

"Hah....hahahaha..."

Neptune burst out in fullblown laughter like Thorra had just said something absolutely hilariously, because to her,, the hammer definitely had. This girl was just way to gullible.

"Whadda you mean greatest creation? Any worthy weapon smith who ever says they've made their greatest creation should just go and kill themselves already. Who cares about being greater than other people if you can't even beat yourself!"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version