Cross Effects > Areas

The Citadel of Sorcery

<< < (54/81) > >>

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Bern on October 19, 2019, 03:19:30 AM ---Neptune

"Hah....hahahaha..."

Neptune burst out in fullblown laughter like Thorra had just said something absolutely hilariously, because to her,, the hammer definitely had. This girl was just way to gullible.

"Whadda you mean greatest creation? Any worthy weapon smith who ever says they've made their greatest creation should just go and kill themselves already. Who cares about being greater than other people if you can't even beat yourself!"

--- End quote ---

Thorra

"W-wow..." Thorra began to crackle with excitement. Electricity crackled all along Neptune's body, blanketing her in a blue-glowing aura.

"So, you're the real deal then! Do you think that you could improve me, if I got you the materials? You are the Forger of the Stars, are you not?"

Bern:
Neptune

"Then what about a god ray? All I'd need for that is high quality crystal and the patience to jam it into, it might hurt a bit though hmmm.."

She looked down at the hammer. "Would it be too much to ask for you to transfer the burden of this onto my reserves? I wanna see how high maintenance you are."

SINIB:
Thorra

"J-jam it in?!?" She shook her head. "No, no, no. I can't do that Nep. There isn't any maintainance on my end. This isn't magic, not at all. It's just something I do."

She raised Nep's arm up, and then it came hurtling down in an arc towards the floor. "I just grant you these powers, and you share your body with me in exchange. There isn't really anything more to it than that."

Bern:
Neptune °

"Ah I see that does makes things easier."Neptune replied while walking into the backroom, this is where she stored protypes not meant for sale as well as raw materials.

"But yeah I'll have to jam it in. The bigger it is, the better but... It's gonna be a real tight fit, do you think you can handle that?"

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Bern on October 21, 2019, 03:46:11 AM --- Neptune °

"Ah I see that does makes things easier."Neptune replied while walking into the backroom, this is where she stored protypes not meant for sale as well as raw materials.

"But yeah I'll have to jam it in. The bigger it is, the better but... It's gonna be a real tight fit, do you think you can handle that?"

--- End quote ---

Thorra

The hammer's body followed Dutifully along behind them, but hit her head with a grunt as she walked into the doorway. She shook her head before ducking down, following Neptune properly.

"I'm totally ready. Super duper ready. I've taken some enormous things inside of me before."

Thorra sounded excited, but apprehensive. A little fear followed by a swell of pride.

Neptune felt her breating quicken as Thorra glanced around at the loot, and her many prototype relics.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version