Author Topic: The Citadel of Sorcery  (Read 14787 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: The Citadel of Sorcery
« Reply #270 on: October 21, 2019, 04:02:01 AM »
Neptune

"Oh so you're a tough girl huh...."

Neptune pqced around for a bit seemingly searching for something, eventually she pulled out what looked like your regular big dildo, almost a full foot in length.

"Then why don't you prove your determination by taking all of this." of course she wasn't gonna tell her about the secret function, how it grew and grew and was always more than you could handle. It was a test after all.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: October 21, 2019, 04:15:54 AM »
Thorra

Thorra's cheeks grew flushed. She smiled a big wide toothy grin at Neptune. She got right up next to Neptune before grabbing the large purple plastic dick.

"Easy!" She exclaimed, stripping off the covering to her crotch and depositing it haphhazardly on the floor. She placed the dick down upon the floor and squatted down upon it, gasping as it entered into her. Her eyes widened as she realized it was growing bigger, longer, thicker. She began to pant, but ignored the discomofrt and smirked.

"Cheap tricks-they won't do anything to mw."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: October 22, 2019, 01:35:04 AM »
Neptune

IT was far more intriguing than she'd believed it would be, and she even had to cross her legs at the realization that she was getting damp down there. Nevertheless she smirked and leaned closer.

"I think I said all the way, or are you giving up now?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: October 22, 2019, 02:27:49 AM »
Thorra

Thorra's cheeks flared red and lightning began to crackle all along her body, focusing especially hard on her eyes.

"I'll show you!"

She sat down on the floor, forcing the too large, painfully thick silocone penis all the way inside herself, despite her body's screams of protest. Her walls clenched around it, desperately trying to eject it, and a faint bulge rounded out her belly as visable proof of how large it had gotten inside of her.

As her smirk turned into a grimmace from how the member was grinding against her cervix, demanding entry further, she forced out a laugh and stood up, towering over Neptune. The dildo didn't even slide out an inch, simply slowly expanding further inside of her, now stuck without outside interference.

"Hehe." She winked, and then winced in pain. "Is this-proof enough, oh great smith?" Then, she sniffed the air, and leaned down toward's Neptune, pushing her back against the wall.

"Did that little show make you wet?"
« Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 12:22:06 PM by Sinib »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: October 23, 2019, 12:51:04 AM »
Neptune

"Maybe, but you should move your hands if you want any upgrades in the future."

Neptune looked away, it was clear she didn't appreciate being cornered like this.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: October 23, 2019, 01:15:40 PM »
Thorra

Thorra frowned, and then took a couple steps back, until she felt like she was a reasonable distance away from Neptune.

"Is this better?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: October 23, 2019, 08:32:58 PM »
Neptune

"Yes."

She brushed her arm off to calm herself down. People getting that close, it had never been something she'd been good dealing with. While she enjoyed teasing her clients it was all a sale tactic, she never got physical with them.

"So... did you have any specific requests on the upgrades you wanted?" She asked in an attempt to regain control over the situation.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: October 23, 2019, 08:38:32 PM »
Neptune

"Yes."

She brushed her arm off to calm herself down. People getting that close, it had never been something she'd been good dealing with. While she enjoyed teasing her clients it was all a sale tactic, she never got physical with them.

"So... did you have any specific requests on the upgrades you wanted?" She asked in an attempt to regain control over the situation.

Thorra

Thorra smacked her body's chest and pointed at herself. "Making this body tougher would be nice. But I'd also like to be able to shoot stronger bolts of lightning, like my father can."

Thorra seemed to be shrinking a bit, in Neptune's eyes, with various other small adjustments to make her more appealing to Neptune's specific tastes. "Hah~"

She reached down and grabbed the balls of the dildo that was still stuck inside of her. "As an aside, can I take this out now? It's still getting bigger..."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: October 24, 2019, 03:50:05 PM »
Neptune

The smith wasn't really paying attention to the physical changes transpiring in front of her as she was much too busy racking her brain on what catalysts would be required to complete the request. She sighed as she realized that none of it was in stock.

"Yeah, you're already quite strong, I don't have the necessary reagents on me, but we're talking about rare quartz here and dragon parts, that sort of stuff. And sure sure go ahead, you've proven your point." 

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: October 24, 2019, 04:18:52 PM »
Thorra

Thorra immediately reached down, grabed the immense plastic dick and yanked it out of her with a loud, wet pop. She cried out in pain and relief as the two foot length came bursting out of her. Her vagina remained gaping after it was removed, and Thorra reached down and put her coverings back on.

"Dragons!" Thorra then exclaimed excitedly, standing up back to her full height before banging her head on the ceiling. "Give me a list of whatever you need, and I'll bring it to you, Neptune!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: October 25, 2019, 06:14:35 PM »
Neptune

"Hmm hmm.."

The forger of the Stars had whipped out a notebook out of seemingly nowhere and was furiously writing into it, then scratched out some lines with her pencil even more furiously. So focused was she on her writing that she wasn't paying the Hammer any mind.

"There, that's all of them I think, I hope whew...."

She shoved the notebook towards Thorra...

In it was listed a lot of ingredients, most notably dragon bones, pure demon essence and soul shards.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 06:20:32 PM by Sinib »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: October 25, 2019, 08:34:43 PM »
Thorra

Thorra's body reached out and took the notebook, studying it closely. Each line brought a wider and wider grin to the hammer's face, electricity crackling with excitement around her eyes.

"That's a lot of stuff!" She handed the notebook back to Neptune and waved goodbye to her. "I'll see you later, once I get you the stuff you need, great smith!"
« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 06:03:59 PM by Sinib »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: November 20, 2019, 03:43:01 PM »
Edelgard
5:15 AM Nexus Time
Continued from Longdale

Edelgard had reasserted her footing as soon as they walked out of the dark gate, squinting to spare her eyesight the blaring mess of the Citadel of Sorcery. This late, it was less so, but sorcerers no doubt kept eerie schedules even by the standards of someone used to uneven sleep. The only saving grace was each caster's experiments or mystic research appeared sequestered in the boundaries of their sanctuaries.

The bloodied woman unattached herself from her companion as they passed one of the gates of the tower towards the residences they'd been given. It was not she didn't welcome the familiarity, or the easy assurance. Edelgard should not be sticky. The gruesome tracks she left on these floors didn't matter, but she should not be an unwilling inconvenience, nevermind a willing one.

She paused, with a confused look around. "Clothes... need cleaning, also," she remarked to Sakura. It would be convenient if she could simply use part of her quarters for it. Edelgard didn't have another set of clothes - but this one was remarkably resistant to stains, a necessity in her usual activities.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: November 23, 2019, 01:10:51 AM »
Edelgard
5:15 AM Nexus Time
Continued from Longdale

Edelgard had reasserted her footing as soon as they walked out of the dark gate, squinting to spare her eyesight the blaring mess of the Citadel of Sorcery. This late, it was less so, but sorcerers no doubt kept eerie schedules even by the standards of someone used to uneven sleep. The only saving grace was each caster's experiments or mystic research appeared sequestered in the boundaries of their sanctuaries.

The bloodied woman unattached herself from her companion as they passed one of the gates of the tower towards the residences they'd been given. It was not she didn't welcome the familiarity, or the easy assurance. Edelgard should not be sticky. The gruesome tracks she left on these floors didn't matter, but she should not be an unwilling inconvenience, nevermind a willing one.

She paused, with a confused look around. "Clothes... need cleaning, also," she remarked to Sakura. It would be convenient if she could simply use part of her quarters for it. Edelgard didn't have another set of clothes - but this one was remarkably resistant to stains, a necessity in her usual activities.

Sakura

Sakura blinked, uncaring of the blood and viscera getting anywhere, certain that there was magic at work that would simply clean it up with no inconvinence to anybody. "Well-yes. I can make you some stuff while we put them through the wash, Edel. But first, we should bathe."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: November 23, 2019, 02:38:08 AM »
Edelgard

She nodded stiffly. "Wonder if... clothes in the closets," Edelgard said, as she sauntered off towards the door to her quarters. There was nothing else to discuss right now.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts