Cross Effects > Areas

The Citadel of Sorcery

<< < (63/81) > >>

YOLF:
Edelgard

She could tell from their first interactions that Sakura did not train merely her knowledge. And the evidence of that professional dedication was plain to see, though not plain at all to Edelgard; she naturally took note of every toned line and exceptional muscle.

It was as the request was said though, that a surprise flush cast itself on the Forsaken warrior's face. "It would be my honor," Edelgard said, bowing her head.

SINIB:

--- Quote from: YOLF on December 05, 2019, 05:15:43 PM ---Edelgard

She could tell from their first interactions that Sakura did not train merely her knowledge. And the evidence of that professional dedication was plain to see, though not plain at all to Edelgard; she naturally took note of every toned line and exceptional muscle.

It was as the request was said though, that a surprise flush cast itself on the Forsaken warrior's face. "It would be my honor," Edelgard said, bowing her head.

--- End quote ---

Sakura

Sakura held back a good natured chuckle and just nodded. "Thanks." She said simply. She didn't feel a need to say long sentences with Edelgard. It was nice.

"Turn around, please. It's my turn."

YOLF:
Edelgard

She raised her head with a sharp inhale, and lingered on Sakura's smile before doing as she asked. Under her damp hair, Edelgard's well defined back was an expanse of bronze beaten into even greater strength, sprinkled with faded scars from blades, fangs and bruises.

SINIB:

--- Quote from: YOLF on December 05, 2019, 05:43:21 PM ---Edelgard

She raised her head with a sharp inhale, and lingered on Sakura's smile before doing as she asked. Under her damp hair, Edelgard's well defined back was an expanse of bronze beaten into even greater strength, sprinkled with faded scars from blades, fangs and bruises.

--- End quote ---

Sakura

Sakura scooted forward, and pulled out the purple hairs from the hairbrush before getting to work. She pulled out a spraycan of detangler from her shadow, and judiciously sprayed it whenever she reached a knot, practically melting them away and making the process much, much easier. As the process went on, her tentacles began working too, digging through her hair and straightening it as Sakura began to hum.

Sakura ran one of her fingers down the scar on Edelgard's back while the shadows did their work. It was the largest one, a clear remnant of a large gash Edelgard had once suffered. Her touch was ginger, and she mumbled to herself quietly before speaking up. "I like your scars, Edel. They tell an amazing story."

YOLF:
Edelgard

It had been years since she'd gotten this treatment. Edelgard wasn't sure of what to say of how little appealing it felt, though the care continued even more thorough than anything received from young Regin or heartless Oller, and she focused harder on the small, careful sensations. She let them tremble into her scalp, prized them as she ought, coming from the time Sakura invested in this.

Edelgard grunted, rolling her shoulders in an attempt to shake the tension from them. "Some are stupid. But, I remember most."

Most of her scars were older than twenty years, and their importance had waned. No matter how many she gained, they could not replace accomplishments, nor the victories she truly desired, and a handful only spoke of bitter defeat. The pride of them had cooled, indifference settling in its place. Today, how she had received each one was just a matter of fact.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version