Cross Effects > Areas

The Citadel of Sorcery

<< < (64/81) > >>

SINIB:
Sakura

"Mhm." Sakura answered succinctly. Her shadows began to skillgully braid her hair into a single, long drill shaped lock hanging down her back. "My sister, Luvia. She doesn't like scars. We use magic to heal them." Sakura continued on. "But I think they can add to the rugged beauty of something, personally."

She patted Edelgard on the shoulder. "Done."

YOLF:
Edelgard

She ran a hand through the elaborately woven hair, glancing at the girl over the patted shoulder. Her focus reflected a tacit approval of the getup. It wouldn't be a hindrance, and it felt solid. The effort lavished on it seemed to Edelgard to be redundantly regal, but it was reminiscent of how Sakura had her own hair previously. Perhaps it could show their allegiance too.

Edelgard gave a slight nod to Sakura, and rose to grab for the towels. She responded as she began to dry her body. "Scars are badges. For many, they're shame. But, in truth, always both."

SINIB:

--- Quote from: YOLF on December 09, 2019, 01:42:19 AM ---Edelgard

She ran a hand through the elaborately woven hair, glancing at the girl over the patted shoulder. Her focus reflected a tacit approval of the getup. It wouldn't be a hindrance, and it felt solid. The effort lavished on it seemed to Edelgard to be redundantly regal, but it was reminiscent of how Sakura had her own hair previously. Perhaps it could show their allegiance too.

Edelgard gave a slight nod to Sakura, and rose to grab for the towels. She responded as she began to dry her body. "Scars are badges. For many, they're shame. But, in truth, always both."

--- End quote ---

Sakura

Sakura did the same, standing up and grabbing her own, wrapping it around herself and covering herself up. "Yeah. They are."

YOLF:
Edelgard

Once she was content with the excess of water she'd pulled off herself, the Forsaken woman wrapped the towel around herself, grabbing her spear again as she strode out of the bathroom. She paused a second later to look back at Sakura. "Ah... are clothes for me here?"

SINIB:
Sakura

"Yeah, uh, I make my own clothes." Sakura answered. "With my magic."

To demonstrate, her shadow suddenly wrapped around her, solidifying into the shape of pajamas around her, the color and texture quickly following behind that process to mimic the feeling of silk.

"Yours are still in the wash, but I could design you something in the meantime."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version