Cross Effects > Areas

The Citadel of Sorcery

<< < (66/81) > >>

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Bern on January 18, 2020, 01:12:15 AM ---Neptune

Snoooooore.

The purplehead remained asleep even as the doorway magically expanded to let Thorra and her prize in, not only that but the interior grew as well with a whooshing and cranking noise of cogs

Yet the owner slept through it all.

--- End quote ---

Thorra

Thorra snorted in annoyance, in a manner not dissimilar to a horse. she dragged the dragon inside and closed the door behind her before finally letting go of it. Then, the giant woman marched over towards Neptune in a huff and bruskly lifted her up, shaking the sleepyhead. "Come on, wake up! I brought you what you asked for!"

Bern:
Neptune

"Uwuah!"

The surprise yelp was followed by her eyes snapping open as the alchemist began flailing wildly.

"Whoa-where are they at? Have they breached the gates yet? Don't let them in, just don't, HOLD THE DOOR!"

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Bern on January 19, 2020, 10:49:24 PM ---Neptune

"Uwuah!"

The surprise yelp was followed by her eyes snapping open as the alchemist began flailing wildly.

"Whoa-where are they at? Have they breached the gates yet? Don't let them in, just don't, HOLD THE DOOR!"

--- End quote ---

Thorra

Thorra gave Neptune a bemused look before putting her down. She looked down at the flailing purple-head's expression and shook her head. "No, it's just me!" She exclaimed. "Chill!"

She crouched down to Neptune's height and stared her in the eye. "I brought you a dragon, like you asked."

Bern:
Neptune

"Ohhhhhh...."

The shopkeeper blinked and noticed the large carcass on the floor. Then she blinked again before shaking her head.

"No, that won't work. The affinity is all wrong. A fire or lightning dragon would have been perfect, even a water dragon might have worked. But that is too much of a clash, if I infused it with this, it'll just end up weaker." Neptune kept shaking her head as she looked at the dragon.

SINIB:
Thorra

Thorra furrowed her brows and scowled at Neptune. "That's rather important information, isn't it?" She tapped her heel against the floor, shaking the building rythmically with her annoyance. "They'll be onto me now. I'd have gone to the mountains if you'd let me know earlier."

She took a glance at the carcass and frowned again. She didn't want to waste the corpse...

That would make this brave creature's death to have been in vain, which was completely unacceptable to her. There had to be meaning in the murder of such a magestic beast.

"Even if you can't upgrade me with this, there has to be something you can make with his body, right?" She pointed at her chestpiece and then looked at her cape. "Can't you upgrade my cape or something, or make me new armor? Maybe make me a ring that lets me breathe acid?"

She looked cute, earnest, and hopeful. "Please?"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version