Cross Effects > Areas

The Citadel of Sorcery

<< < (67/81) > >>

Bern:
Neptune

She examined the dragon corpse more thoroughly, seeing it how much it was truly worth and what could actually be used from it, and then turned to Thorra.  "I could make you armor, but your size doesn't really help ya when it comes down to the cost, it would be like making two sets for someone of average size."

"...And stop making the house bounce or I'll charge you and you don't wanna find out how bad that'll be for you." She crossed her arms while waiting for a response. Truth be told, she couldn't make too much from that dragon as every ingredient would have to be further refined to meet her standards.

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Bern on January 22, 2020, 07:26:43 PM ---Neptune

She examined the dragon corpse more thoroughly, seeing it how much it was truly worth and what could actually be used from it, and then turned to Thorra.  "I could make you armor, but your size doesn't really help ya when it comes down to the cost, it would be like making two sets for someone of average size."

"...And stop making the house bounce or I'll charge you and you don't wanna find out how bad that'll be for you." She crossed her arms while waiting for a response. Truth be told, she couldn't make too much from that dragon as every ingredient would have to be further refined to meet her standards.

--- End quote ---

Thorra

"Urk." She stopped tapping her foot immediately, and everything in the house stopped shaking and creaking. "It's not my fault I'm of giantish worksmanship..." She muttered, shuffling her feet and twiddling her thumbs. "How much is the corpse worth, at least? Just a nice dragonscale cape would be pretty nice."

She looked longingly at the smaller woman, and then at the dragon she'd so brutally murdered.

She felt a little bad about doing it, with all said and done with.

Bern:

--- Quote from: Sinib on January 22, 2020, 08:04:47 PM ---
Thorra

"Urk." She stopped tapping her foot immediately, and everything in the house stopped shaking and creaking. "It's not my fault I'm of giantish worksmanship..." She muttered, shuffling her feet and twiddling her thumbs. "How much is the corpse worth, at least? Just a nice dragonscale cape would be pretty nice."

She looked longingly at the smaller woman, and then at the dragon she'd so brutally murdered.

She felt a little bad about doing it, with all said and done with.

--- End quote ---

Neptune

"Cape? Now that would be a waste. Your cape is fine. Hmm.." The purplehead stepped closer and grabbed hold of Thorra's breasts...

"Yup, not properly supported. It's decided! I'll make you a better top that really enhances your cleavage and brings out your full potential fufufu-" Neptune giggled as she bounced around her new customer with a elated spring to her step.

"Just look at how good my own my own look, yours are gonna be amazing, I mean that's what you want right? Going by how you're dressed..."

SINIB:
Thorra

"Nngh." Thorra grunted as Neptune grabbed the lower half of her breasts, feeling their heavy weight and firmness in her small hands. She shuffled back and forth, looking at her tiny compatriat and smiling. "Ah. You understand, Nep!" She exclaimed. "Most people don't understand why I like showing off my skin so much, but you definetely do, right!"

She reached out and swooped Neptune up into the air, holding the smaller woman at eye-level. "Yes. Armor like what I have now would be just perfect!"

Bern:
Neptune

"Hmm hmmm..." Neptune nodded as she was lifted off the ground, seemingly not minding it this time as she was too enamored with her work. "Maybe add a strikingly designed belt to add more flair to your hips."

Then she continued as her eyes were lit with an intense passion. "Then it's decided, But if I'm gonna be your tailor then I gotta know what I'm working with. Yup, yup nothing less than perfection accepted here."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version