Author Topic: The Citadel of Sorcery  (Read 13546 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: The Citadel of Sorcery
« Reply #360 on: November 01, 2020, 05:44:54 PM »
Jenn

It wasn't everyday you saw a short little elf with huge tits walk into your store with those big sparkly star eyes. Jenn, the proprietor of the store and apprentice to the great Christina Verde, been just leaning over the counter, chin in her hand, twirling at her long green hair bored out of her mind until that happened. She might have been a little more alert and attentive to the customer if she hadn't obviously been looking for something really specific, but as soon as the big fat stack was plopped down Jenn perked right up. "Oh! Well, if your expense range is like that we gotcha all kinds of stuff! Let me just open up some of the... special stock."

They reached a great, looming vault door encrusted with glittering gems of all kinds, each a storage and centering point for magic that produced many layers of warding to defend the space there. Jenn, the green haired proprietor, stood aside and motioned to it. "So, whatcha do is ya place your hand on the center gem and project ya intentions to it. If you're just here ta buy, it'll open. If yer here ta steal or worse, ya gonna lose that arm. Try ta think of something particular and it'll rearrange the room ta... meet ya expectations."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: November 01, 2020, 06:21:48 PM »
Eruraviel

Eruraviel smiled at the green-haired woman. She could feel how much the mana loved this woman-her eyes flashed red, and her smile widened. With a blink, her eyes returned to normal and she quickened her pace to walk next to the other woman towards the back. "You seem like a pretty powerful mage yourself-mind if I ask you your name, and why you've been given a job like this?"

Her ears flicked as she skipped forwards to place her palm atop the gem-she wanted truly magnificent items, and didn't particularly care what they did-she knew Sage wouldn't, and these would simply serve as tropheys for the dragon to carefully place inside her hoard. She turned to look at Jenn and smiled, flicking her ears in interest. They bobbed around in a small circular pattern, with the pointed tips moving in small circles.

Eruraviel wanted stuff that she wasn't herself able to create.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2020, 06:25:01 PM by SINIB »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: November 02, 2020, 11:43:06 PM »
Eruraviel

Eruraviel smiled at the green-haired woman. She could feel how much the mana loved this woman-her eyes flashed red, and her smile widened. With a blink, her eyes returned to normal and she quickened her pace to walk next to the other woman towards the back. "You seem like a pretty powerful mage yourself-mind if I ask you your name, and why you've been given a job like this?"

Her ears flicked as she skipped forwards to place her palm atop the gem-she wanted truly magnificent items, and didn't particularly care what they did-she knew Sage wouldn't, and these would simply serve as trophies for the dragon to carefully place inside her hoard. She turned to look at Jenn and smiled, flicking her ears in interest. They bobbed around in a small circular pattern, with the pointed tips moving in small circles.

Eruraviel wanted stuff that she wasn't herself able to create.

Jenn

The young witch paused at those words, and turned her head aside with a hint of a blush. "I-It's just a really important job, that's all! I have to be the one to stop people from just trying to break into the vault after all!" She grabbed the rim of her witch's hat, and turned with a very smug smile and a 'hmph' to face Eruraviel again. "My name is Jennifer, and Master Verde trusted me with this of all her other apprentices because I'm the best."

Then she seemed to come up short as she took another look at the hand Eru had placed on the vault, and gulped. "U-Uh. That's quite the uh, impressive set of jewels you have there. There's so much mana packed into them!"

Eruraviel could feel the wards of the vault respond to her wishes, and begin to ... sort? Select? It was doing something back there, and she could witness with those eyes of hers the way the flow of magic between all the focusing gems along its surface increased rapidly.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: November 03, 2020, 01:44:55 AM »
Jenn

The young witch paused at those words, and turned her head aside with a hint of a blush. "I-It's just a really important job, that's all! I have to be the one to stop people from just trying to break into the vault after all!" She grabbed the rim of her witch's hat, and turned with a very smug smile and a 'hmph' to face Eruraviel again. "My name is Jennifer, and Master Verde trusted me with this of all her other apprentices because I'm the best."

Then she seemed to come up short as she took another look at the hand Eru had placed on the vault, and gulped. "U-Uh. That's quite the uh, impressive set of jewels you have there. There's so much mana packed into them!"

Eruraviel could feel the wards of the vault respond to her wishes, and begin to ... sort? Select? It was doing something back there, and she could witness with those eyes of hers the way the flow of magic between all the focusing gems along its surface increased rapidly.

Eruraviel

The elf's grin widened. She felt the powerful magics at work, coursing through the air and her own body. The magical items were perfectly satisfactory, but if she could, she'd have wanted to just buy the whole setup so she could build one in her home.

It was just so cool.

Shit, I'm getting a little hard. Eruraviel bit her lip and turned to smile at the young human. "Do you want a closer look?" She offered Jennifer her other hand. "I'm quite proud of their quality."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: November 03, 2020, 04:48:29 AM »
Jenn

"Are they implanted into your skin? How do you stop all that extra energy from causing damage...?" She sounded so fascinated now, tilting her head this way and that and doing her best to get as great a view as she could. "Just having that inside your body so much, is it because you're an elf?!"

The vault projected an image then, a shimmering high quality illusion of a fine pair of magical rings which... was it creating some form of connection between the wearers? That's what Eru could pick up on while half paying attention as she was.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: November 03, 2020, 03:16:33 PM »
Eruraviel

"Hufu." Eruraviel chuckled. Her ears stood straight out as she beamed with pride. Her entire demeanor ozzed off the idea of 'yes, praise and fawn over me more!'

"Well, it took a few bodies to get the system to sync up with my body right. After that, I implanted the jewels all over my body and grafted them to me." She lifted her hand, and looked at the perfectly melded jewel which was now part of it. "And ever since my ascension, it's as if they really are a real part of my body now."

She reached out and grabbed the other woman's hand. "Your turn!" She grinned. "Tell me all about yourself!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: November 03, 2020, 07:49:02 PM »
Eruraviel

"Hufu." Eruraviel chuckled. Her ears stood straight out as she beamed with pride. Her entire demeanor oozed off the idea of 'yes, praise and fawn over me more!'

"Well, it took a few bodies to get the system to sync up with my body right. After that, I implanted the jewels all over my body and grafted them to me." She lifted her hand, and looked at the perfectly melded jewel which was now part of it. "And ever since my ascension, it's as if they really are a real part of my body now."

She reached out and grabbed the other woman's hand. "Your turn!" She grinned. "Tell me all about yourself!"

Jenn

She had obviously been listening, excited herself to hear about all kinds of magic and wait, what was this about an ascension, but then Eruraviel took hold of her hand and Jennifer was staring at her wide-eyed. "M-Me?! W-Well, I'm-"

The vault, and Jennifer's response, would have to go ignored for just a moment longer. It was in that moment that the door that had closed behind them slammed open once more, and from out of it strode a beautiful redhead adorned in armor of red and black, with magnificent emeralds inset in auspicious locations to optimize the flow of mana across her body. She took a good look at Jennifer, whose hand was still being held by Eruraviel, and let out a "hmmm."

Then she pointed dramatically at the elf in question. "I haven't given you permission to court my apprentice yet! Unhand her, fiend!"

Jennifer sputtered at that and pulled her hand away from Eruraviel's. "M-M-Master Verde, wait, it's not what it looks like!"

"Oh, I think it does - my cute little Venny Jenny is getting seduced while she's on the job!" The redhead, Master Verde, placed her arms akimbo and tilted her head back to look down at the shorties present.

"Don't call me that!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: November 04, 2020, 06:59:43 PM »
Eruraviel

The stars in Eru's eyes twinkled with the entry of the powerful mage-she could feel how blessed her blood was. Her smile grew into a grin, and she suddenly grabbed onto Jenn's arm. With blinding speed, her ample chest sandwiched Jenn's right arm with cloudlike cusions, and she could feel the great jewel embedded in-between them pressing against her arm, roiling with magical power. "We're just chatting about magical items! She's helping me pick out what's best for my needs!"

Her ear flicked the lobe of Jenn's own, and she made a show of licking her lips. Then, her eyes flashed red, and she began to nod with an approving grunt. "Mmm mmm, you've got a lot of potential, Chris~"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: November 07, 2020, 03:04:41 PM »
Eruraviel

The stars in Eru's eyes twinkled with the entry of the powerful mage-she could feel how blessed her blood was. Her smile grew into a grin, and she suddenly grabbed onto Jenn's arm. With blinding speed, her ample chest sandwiched Jenn's right arm with cloudlike cusions, and she could feel the great jewel embedded in-between them pressing against her arm, roiling with magical power. "We're just chatting about magical items! She's helping me pick out what's best for my needs!"

Her ear flicked the lobe of Jenn's own, and she made a show of licking her lips. Then, her eyes flashed red, and she began to nod with an approving grunt. "Mmm mmm, you've got a lot of potential, Chris~"

Christina

The redhead crossed her arms, and tilted her head as she took in the sight of her apprentice flailing in Eruraviel's plump grasp. "Some kind of magical ocular enchantment? Reading into how my body is acclimating to ambient mana? Huh."

Then she pointed abruptly in the elf's direction. "Interesting, but that doesn't give you leave to keep molesting my apprentice like that! Isn't that right, Jenn?"

The green-haired one glanced rapidly between the other two ladies present. "T-T-This is just a business transaction, I'm not being seduced!"

"Why is your hand on her butt?"

"I-It's not!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: November 07, 2020, 03:23:44 PM »
Eruraviel

The elven vixen just continued to smile at Christina. She ran a finger idly down through her hair, staring deeply and drinking the beauty of the woman in. "No no no, there's more to you than meets the eye, demon girl..." Eruraviel pointed right at the other woman's forehead and smugged. "That horn you have-I can see the potential it represents within you!"

She pulled herself back from Jenn and took a step towards Christina, standing up on the tips of her toes to elevate her height to match the redhead. Then, she leaned forwards, giving Jenn a flash of underboob to take in while her dress clung to her ass, giving both of the perverts a show. She stared up with a big and unblinking smile at Christina, waving her butt gracefully from side to side. "Jenn was just helping me out-but I'd be happy to take both of you lovely ladies out on a date-I'd love to get to know you guys better!"
« Last Edit: November 07, 2020, 03:24:36 PM by SINIB »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: November 08, 2020, 05:35:26 PM »
Christina Verde

The redheaded sorceress took a step back, looking back and forth between her apprentice and the elf who was getting into her space like this. "Wait, hold on a moment - you go from trying to find a gift for a close friend of yours to trying to go on a date with both of us at the same time?" She tried to look to her apprentice again, but Jenn's eyes were glued to Eruraivel's butt now.

Her face was uselessly red.

So Christina turned her attention back to Eruraviel, and adjusted her hair and headpiece so her horn wasn't quite so visible. "Are all of you Outsiders just full of magical power and thirsty for local mages?!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: November 08, 2020, 05:50:36 PM »
Eruraviel

Eruraviel straighted her spine and stood up. She pursed her lips and paused. After a short lick of her lips, she chuckled. "She'll-be busy for a while. So don't worry about that." Eruraviel's ears sagged just a little bit. She knew that Sage would be happy with whatever gift that she was presented with by her. But she wanted it to be as fancy as possible, too.

Her eyes seemed to refocus on Christina, and her smile never faltered once. She took a step back, bringing her butt closer to Jenn's hands, as well as getting close enough to be able to smell Eru's springlike aroma. "Come on-we both know if I just wanted to bed you, that you'd protest a little bit and then enjoy yourself while I sat on your face or something similarly perverted." She offered Christina her hand, palm up. "The date is just an excuse to get to know each other better. I'm being entirely genuine when I say that I can tell you have a lot of potential. I am a goddess of magic, after all!" She exclaimed with a smug, shit-eating grin.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: November 09, 2020, 03:39:14 AM »
Eruraviel

Eruraviel straighted her spine and stood up. She pursed her lips and paused. After a short lick of her lips, she chuckled. "She'll-be busy for a while. So don't worry about that." Eruraviel's ears sagged just a little bit. She knew that Sage would be happy with whatever gift that she was presented with by her. But she wanted it to be as fancy as possible, too.

Her eyes seemed to refocus on Christina, and her smile never faltered once. She took a step back, bringing her butt closer to Jenn's hands, as well as getting close enough to be able to smell Eru's springlike aroma. "Come on-we both know if I just wanted to bed you, that you'd protest a little bit and then enjoy yourself while I sat on your face or something similarly perverted." She offered Christina her hand, palm up. "The date is just an excuse to get to know each other better. I'm being entirely genuine when I say that I can tell you have a lot of potential. I am a goddess of magic, after all!" She exclaimed with a smug, shit-eating grin.

Chris + Jenn

"I'm just not into being the one someone's cheating with, you know?" Christina shrugged at that, and Jenn seemed to shake out of it for a moment until she was presented with even more big elf butt. The green haired apprentice seemed to wring her hands in indecision, taking a couple steps back lest she immediately give into temptation, while the redheaded master's face grew increasing bright with every word Eruraviel spoke.

The accusations, at least, seemed to knock Jenn out of it again, and with a flush she stomped her foot and scowled. "Y-You can't just say things like that about my master! She's nothing like-" And then Christina sidestepped over to her apprentice and covered her mouth with a gloved hand.

"We'll go on a date with you if you promise you'll tell me how you came to those, those conclusions! And never repeat them again!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: November 09, 2020, 03:49:09 AM »
Eruraviel

Eruraviel's eyes seemed to sparkle with a joyful impishness, glowing with a faint purple hue as a result of the magic that naturally ran through her when she got excited. She grabbed onto both of their arms, and with blinding speed, pulled them both up against her. "Oh, cheating. My kind are a lot more open to this sort of thing, so don't worry." They felt Eru's divine powers rush through the three, and they winked out of existence.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 04:35:14 AM by SINIB »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: January 14, 2021, 09:29:33 PM »
Mai

9:00 AM Nexus Time

Violence is not freedom. Mai understands this well. One only leaps heedlessly into violence if they wish to be lost, so drunk on blood that they cannot find anything but their next target. It is an escape. So if she must shed blood she will not take a life. She will not take a life. These words repeat in her head again and again, a mantra, even when violence comes to her.

So Mai confronts her foe with a blade blunted by resolve. It looms over her, and she can see the obvious advantages. An armored body, a polearm, and the simple advantage of height. The helmet it wore covered its whole face, leaving no openings. Yes, it was all so obvious.

She tries not to sigh when the halberd is swung in a perfect, exact arc to take her head.

Her feet leave the ground with the all the grace of a wraith, free from dust as she rises right above the strike before her feet plant onto the flat of the blade. Then she strikes in turn. The knight turns, almost incredulously, as it sees her outstretched blade. As it sees the drop of blood on its edge and feels the slightest cut on its neck where her sword passed through metal like water. Then it swings, the air howling with its force as it moves to smash her against the ground. But she is no longer there.

As if it was swinging at a mirage, Mai stands before it with her clothes fluttering in the violent air of the halberd's impact. The weapon is more than half deep into the asphalt of the street, but there is not a single cut on her. Even the vague hostility she moved with until now vanishes. There is only a trace of pity.

"You poor thing. You demanded my soul, but you will never be able to cut me. Has your master sent you to die only to test my capabilities?" There is a silence then. A pause between the young girl and her attacker.