Cross Effects > Areas

The Citadel of Sorcery

<< < (73/81) > >>

Aiden:
Jenn

It wasn't everyday you saw a short little elf with huge tits walk into your store with those big sparkly star eyes. Jenn, the proprietor of the store and apprentice to the great Christina Verde, been just leaning over the counter, chin in her hand, twirling at her long green hair bored out of her mind until that happened. She might have been a little more alert and attentive to the customer if she hadn't obviously been looking for something really specific, but as soon as the big fat stack was plopped down Jenn perked right up. "Oh! Well, if your expense range is like that we gotcha all kinds of stuff! Let me just open up some of the... special stock."

They reached a great, looming vault door encrusted with glittering gems of all kinds, each a storage and centering point for magic that produced many layers of warding to defend the space there. Jenn, the green haired proprietor, stood aside and motioned to it. "So, whatcha do is ya place your hand on the center gem and project ya intentions to it. If you're just here ta buy, it'll open. If yer here ta steal or worse, ya gonna lose that arm. Try ta think of something particular and it'll rearrange the room ta... meet ya expectations."

SINIB:
Eruraviel

Eruraviel smiled at the green-haired woman. She could feel how much the mana loved this woman-her eyes flashed red, and her smile widened. With a blink, her eyes returned to normal and she quickened her pace to walk next to the other woman towards the back. "You seem like a pretty powerful mage yourself-mind if I ask you your name, and why you've been given a job like this?"

Her ears flicked as she skipped forwards to place her palm atop the gem-she wanted truly magnificent items, and didn't particularly care what they did-she knew Sage wouldn't, and these would simply serve as tropheys for the dragon to carefully place inside her hoard. She turned to look at Jenn and smiled, flicking her ears in interest. They bobbed around in a small circular pattern, with the pointed tips moving in small circles.

Eruraviel wanted stuff that she wasn't herself able to create.

Aiden:

--- Quote from: SINIB on November 01, 2020, 06:21:48 PM ---Eruraviel

Eruraviel smiled at the green-haired woman. She could feel how much the mana loved this woman-her eyes flashed red, and her smile widened. With a blink, her eyes returned to normal and she quickened her pace to walk next to the other woman towards the back. "You seem like a pretty powerful mage yourself-mind if I ask you your name, and why you've been given a job like this?"

Her ears flicked as she skipped forwards to place her palm atop the gem-she wanted truly magnificent items, and didn't particularly care what they did-she knew Sage wouldn't, and these would simply serve as trophies for the dragon to carefully place inside her hoard. She turned to look at Jenn and smiled, flicking her ears in interest. They bobbed around in a small circular pattern, with the pointed tips moving in small circles.

Eruraviel wanted stuff that she wasn't herself able to create.

--- End quote ---

Jenn

The young witch paused at those words, and turned her head aside with a hint of a blush. "I-It's just a really important job, that's all! I have to be the one to stop people from just trying to break into the vault after all!" She grabbed the rim of her witch's hat, and turned with a very smug smile and a 'hmph' to face Eruraviel again. "My name is Jennifer, and Master Verde trusted me with this of all her other apprentices because I'm the best."

Then she seemed to come up short as she took another look at the hand Eru had placed on the vault, and gulped. "U-Uh. That's quite the uh, impressive set of jewels you have there. There's so much mana packed into them!"

Eruraviel could feel the wards of the vault respond to her wishes, and begin to ... sort? Select? It was doing something back there, and she could witness with those eyes of hers the way the flow of magic between all the focusing gems along its surface increased rapidly.

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Aiden on November 02, 2020, 11:43:06 PM ---Jenn

The young witch paused at those words, and turned her head aside with a hint of a blush. "I-It's just a really important job, that's all! I have to be the one to stop people from just trying to break into the vault after all!" She grabbed the rim of her witch's hat, and turned with a very smug smile and a 'hmph' to face Eruraviel again. "My name is Jennifer, and Master Verde trusted me with this of all her other apprentices because I'm the best."

Then she seemed to come up short as she took another look at the hand Eru had placed on the vault, and gulped. "U-Uh. That's quite the uh, impressive set of jewels you have there. There's so much mana packed into them!"

Eruraviel could feel the wards of the vault respond to her wishes, and begin to ... sort? Select? It was doing something back there, and she could witness with those eyes of hers the way the flow of magic between all the focusing gems along its surface increased rapidly.

--- End quote ---

Eruraviel

The elf's grin widened. She felt the powerful magics at work, coursing through the air and her own body. The magical items were perfectly satisfactory, but if she could, she'd have wanted to just buy the whole setup so she could build one in her home.

It was just so cool.

Shit, I'm getting a little hard. Eruraviel bit her lip and turned to smile at the young human. "Do you want a closer look?" She offered Jennifer her other hand. "I'm quite proud of their quality."

Aiden:
Jenn

"Are they implanted into your skin? How do you stop all that extra energy from causing damage...?" She sounded so fascinated now, tilting her head this way and that and doing her best to get as great a view as she could. "Just having that inside your body so much, is it because you're an elf?!"

The vault projected an image then, a shimmering high quality illusion of a fine pair of magical rings which... was it creating some form of connection between the wearers? That's what Eru could pick up on while half paying attention as she was.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version