Cross Effects > Areas

The Citadel of Sorcery

<< < (74/81) > >>

SINIB:
Eruraviel

"Hufu." Eruraviel chuckled. Her ears stood straight out as she beamed with pride. Her entire demeanor ozzed off the idea of 'yes, praise and fawn over me more!'

"Well, it took a few bodies to get the system to sync up with my body right. After that, I implanted the jewels all over my body and grafted them to me." She lifted her hand, and looked at the perfectly melded jewel which was now part of it. "And ever since my ascension, it's as if they really are a real part of my body now."

She reached out and grabbed the other woman's hand. "Your turn!" She grinned. "Tell me all about yourself!"

Aiden:

--- Quote from: SINIB on November 03, 2020, 03:16:33 PM ---Eruraviel

"Hufu." Eruraviel chuckled. Her ears stood straight out as she beamed with pride. Her entire demeanor oozed off the idea of 'yes, praise and fawn over me more!'

"Well, it took a few bodies to get the system to sync up with my body right. After that, I implanted the jewels all over my body and grafted them to me." She lifted her hand, and looked at the perfectly melded jewel which was now part of it. "And ever since my ascension, it's as if they really are a real part of my body now."

She reached out and grabbed the other woman's hand. "Your turn!" She grinned. "Tell me all about yourself!"

--- End quote ---

Jenn

She had obviously been listening, excited herself to hear about all kinds of magic and wait, what was this about an ascension, but then Eruraviel took hold of her hand and Jennifer was staring at her wide-eyed. "M-Me?! W-Well, I'm-"

The vault, and Jennifer's response, would have to go ignored for just a moment longer. It was in that moment that the door that had closed behind them slammed open once more, and from out of it strode a beautiful redhead adorned in armor of red and black, with magnificent emeralds inset in auspicious locations to optimize the flow of mana across her body. She took a good look at Jennifer, whose hand was still being held by Eruraviel, and let out a "hmmm."

Then she pointed dramatically at the elf in question. "I haven't given you permission to court my apprentice yet! Unhand her, fiend!"

Jennifer sputtered at that and pulled her hand away from Eruraviel's. "M-M-Master Verde, wait, it's not what it looks like!"

"Oh, I think it does - my cute little Venny Jenny is getting seduced while she's on the job!" The redhead, Master Verde, placed her arms akimbo and tilted her head back to look down at the shorties present.

"Don't call me that!"

SINIB:
Eruraviel

The stars in Eru's eyes twinkled with the entry of the powerful mage-she could feel how blessed her blood was. Her smile grew into a grin, and she suddenly grabbed onto Jenn's arm. With blinding speed, her ample chest sandwiched Jenn's right arm with cloudlike cusions, and she could feel the great jewel embedded in-between them pressing against her arm, roiling with magical power. "We're just chatting about magical items! She's helping me pick out what's best for my needs!"

Her ear flicked the lobe of Jenn's own, and she made a show of licking her lips. Then, her eyes flashed red, and she began to nod with an approving grunt. "Mmm mmm, you've got a lot of potential, Chris~"

Aiden:

--- Quote from: SINIB on November 04, 2020, 06:59:43 PM ---Eruraviel

The stars in Eru's eyes twinkled with the entry of the powerful mage-she could feel how blessed her blood was. Her smile grew into a grin, and she suddenly grabbed onto Jenn's arm. With blinding speed, her ample chest sandwiched Jenn's right arm with cloudlike cusions, and she could feel the great jewel embedded in-between them pressing against her arm, roiling with magical power. "We're just chatting about magical items! She's helping me pick out what's best for my needs!"

Her ear flicked the lobe of Jenn's own, and she made a show of licking her lips. Then, her eyes flashed red, and she began to nod with an approving grunt. "Mmm mmm, you've got a lot of potential, Chris~"

--- End quote ---

Christina

The redhead crossed her arms, and tilted her head as she took in the sight of her apprentice flailing in Eruraviel's plump grasp. "Some kind of magical ocular enchantment? Reading into how my body is acclimating to ambient mana? Huh."

Then she pointed abruptly in the elf's direction. "Interesting, but that doesn't give you leave to keep molesting my apprentice like that! Isn't that right, Jenn?"

The green-haired one glanced rapidly between the other two ladies present. "T-T-This is just a business transaction, I'm not being seduced!"

"Why is your hand on her butt?"

"I-It's not!"

SINIB:
Eruraviel

The elven vixen just continued to smile at Christina. She ran a finger idly down through her hair, staring deeply and drinking the beauty of the woman in. "No no no, there's more to you than meets the eye, demon girl..." Eruraviel pointed right at the other woman's forehead and smugged. "That horn you have-I can see the potential it represents within you!"

She pulled herself back from Jenn and took a step towards Christina, standing up on the tips of her toes to elevate her height to match the redhead. Then, she leaned forwards, giving Jenn a flash of underboob to take in while her dress clung to her ass, giving both of the perverts a show. She stared up with a big and unblinking smile at Christina, waving her butt gracefully from side to side. "Jenn was just helping me out-but I'd be happy to take both of you lovely ladies out on a date-I'd love to get to know you guys better!"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version