Cross Effects > Areas

The Citadel of Sorcery

<< < (75/81) > >>

Aiden:
Christina Verde

The redheaded sorceress took a step back, looking back and forth between her apprentice and the elf who was getting into her space like this. "Wait, hold on a moment - you go from trying to find a gift for a close friend of yours to trying to go on a date with both of us at the same time?" She tried to look to her apprentice again, but Jenn's eyes were glued to Eruraivel's butt now.

Her face was uselessly red.

So Christina turned her attention back to Eruraviel, and adjusted her hair and headpiece so her horn wasn't quite so visible. "Are all of you Outsiders just full of magical power and thirsty for local mages?!"

SINIB:
Eruraviel

Eruraviel straighted her spine and stood up. She pursed her lips and paused. After a short lick of her lips, she chuckled. "She'll-be busy for a while. So don't worry about that." Eruraviel's ears sagged just a little bit. She knew that Sage would be happy with whatever gift that she was presented with by her. But she wanted it to be as fancy as possible, too.

Her eyes seemed to refocus on Christina, and her smile never faltered once. She took a step back, bringing her butt closer to Jenn's hands, as well as getting close enough to be able to smell Eru's springlike aroma. "Come on-we both know if I just wanted to bed you, that you'd protest a little bit and then enjoy yourself while I sat on your face or something similarly perverted." She offered Christina her hand, palm up. "The date is just an excuse to get to know each other better. I'm being entirely genuine when I say that I can tell you have a lot of potential. I am a goddess of magic, after all!" She exclaimed with a smug, shit-eating grin.

Aiden:

--- Quote from: SINIB on November 08, 2020, 05:50:36 PM ---Eruraviel

Eruraviel straighted her spine and stood up. She pursed her lips and paused. After a short lick of her lips, she chuckled. "She'll-be busy for a while. So don't worry about that." Eruraviel's ears sagged just a little bit. She knew that Sage would be happy with whatever gift that she was presented with by her. But she wanted it to be as fancy as possible, too.

Her eyes seemed to refocus on Christina, and her smile never faltered once. She took a step back, bringing her butt closer to Jenn's hands, as well as getting close enough to be able to smell Eru's springlike aroma. "Come on-we both know if I just wanted to bed you, that you'd protest a little bit and then enjoy yourself while I sat on your face or something similarly perverted." She offered Christina her hand, palm up. "The date is just an excuse to get to know each other better. I'm being entirely genuine when I say that I can tell you have a lot of potential. I am a goddess of magic, after all!" She exclaimed with a smug, shit-eating grin.

--- End quote ---

Chris + Jenn

"I'm just not into being the one someone's cheating with, you know?" Christina shrugged at that, and Jenn seemed to shake out of it for a moment until she was presented with even more big elf butt. The green haired apprentice seemed to wring her hands in indecision, taking a couple steps back lest she immediately give into temptation, while the redheaded master's face grew increasing bright with every word Eruraviel spoke.

The accusations, at least, seemed to knock Jenn out of it again, and with a flush she stomped her foot and scowled. "Y-You can't just say things like that about my master! She's nothing like-" And then Christina sidestepped over to her apprentice and covered her mouth with a gloved hand.

"We'll go on a date with you if you promise you'll tell me how you came to those, those conclusions! And never repeat them again!"

SINIB:
Eruraviel

Eruraviel's eyes seemed to sparkle with a joyful impishness, glowing with a faint purple hue as a result of the magic that naturally ran through her when she got excited. She grabbed onto both of their arms, and with blinding speed, pulled them both up against her. "Oh, cheating. My kind are a lot more open to this sort of thing, so don't worry." They felt Eru's divine powers rush through the three, and they winked out of existence.

Umbra of Chaos:
Mai

9:00 AM Nexus Time

Violence is not freedom. Mai understands this well. One only leaps heedlessly into violence if they wish to be lost, so drunk on blood that they cannot find anything but their next target. It is an escape. So if she must shed blood she will not take a life. She will not take a life. These words repeat in her head again and again, a mantra, even when violence comes to her.

So Mai confronts her foe with a blade blunted by resolve. It looms over her, and she can see the obvious advantages. An armored body, a polearm, and the simple advantage of height. The helmet it wore covered its whole face, leaving no openings. Yes, it was all so obvious.

She tries not to sigh when the halberd is swung in a perfect, exact arc to take her head.

Her feet leave the ground with the all the grace of a wraith, free from dust as she rises right above the strike before her feet plant onto the flat of the blade. Then she strikes in turn. The knight turns, almost incredulously, as it sees her outstretched blade. As it sees the drop of blood on its edge and feels the slightest cut on its neck where her sword passed through metal like water. Then it swings, the air howling with its force as it moves to smash her against the ground. But she is no longer there.

As if it was swinging at a mirage, Mai stands before it with her clothes fluttering in the violent air of the halberd's impact. The weapon is more than half deep into the asphalt of the street, but there is not a single cut on her. Even the vague hostility she moved with until now vanishes. There is only a trace of pity.

"You poor thing. You demanded my soul, but you will never be able to cut me. Has your master sent you to die only to test my capabilities?" There is a silence then. A pause between the young girl and her attacker.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version