Cross Effects > Areas

The Citadel of Sorcery

<< < (14/81) > >>

Aiden:
Christina Verde

"I don't have mystic eyes, you know. You can look at them." Christina smirked as she chided Edelgard for blatantly checking her out.

But then she turned her attention to Sakura, and raised an eyebrow in interest. "Oh, are you the one House Antioch alerted us to earlier? Wow; that saves me the trouble of finding you. How lucky am I?"

Christina looked Sakura over one more time, this time seriously, and nodded. "We will definitely be showing you what we have to offer when we get somewhere more private. Not here. It would be... rude, to practice in another sorcerer's sanctum like this."

The sound of chisel on metal made its point for her, a tad late.

SINIB:
Sakura Edelfeldt

Sakura nodded. "Yes, I am. But I'd consider myself to be the lucky one, having found you earlier than I otherwise would have."

She was blushing a bit at how rude she'd been, asking her to show off her powers in another's workshop.

YOLF:
Edelgard

Edelgard tilted her head, but stepped slightly away from the woman. She didn't understand what those things had to do with each other, but it was clear her stare was indiscreet.

She poked Sakura's shoulder and asked, "We wait then?"

Aiden:
Christina Verde

Christina gave Edelgard one more look, frowning in concentration like she was trying to figure something out about her, but then shook her head and focused on Sakura again. "This takes priority, I think. I can pick it up after. Jenn, uh, my apprentice, isn't going anywhere anytime soon."

Then she hopped in place once, and grinned. "So, want to get right to the point?"

---------------

12:00 PM

"It's too bad I didn't specialize in Spatial Studies." Christina lamented with an exaggerated sigh as she led Edelgard and Sakura through the plazas and thoroughfares of House Antioch. "One of them could have gotten us there easy peasy."

She looked back over her shoulder at them, short red hair framing her face nicely from that angle. "So, how long have you been practicing magic for?"

From here the crowds thinned out, and they began to see what was on the other end of the area. Another wall, substantially smaller and made of stone, encircled House Antioch's territory and separated it from the lands held by other Orders.

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Aiden on May 20, 2019, 12:56:38 AM ---Christina Verde

Christina gave Edelgard one more look, frowning in concentration like she was trying to figure something out about her, but then shook her head and focused on Sakura again. "This takes priority, I think. I can pick it up after. Jenn, uh, my apprentice, isn't going anywhere anytime soon."

Then she hopped in place once, and grinned. "So, want to get right to the point?"

---------------

12:00 PM

"It's too bad I didn't specialize in Spatial Studies." Christina lamented with an exaggerated sigh as she led Edelgard and Sakura through the plazas and thoroughfares of House Antioch. "One of them could have gotten us there easy peasy."

She looked back over her shoulder at them, short red hair framing her face nicely from that angle. "So, how long have you been practicing magic for?"

From here the crowds thinned out, and they began to see what was on the other end of the area. Another wall, substantially smaller and made of stone, encircled House Antioch's territory and separated it from the lands held by other Orders.

--- End quote ---

Sakura

Sakura reinforced her eyes, wanting to see the patterns of the magical energy better. "I've been practicing since I was four years old, unfortunately." She smiled sadly at the thought of how painful it had been losing her old family, and the time before she gained her new one. It was a bittersweet feeling, filling her with thoughts of what she'd lost, and what she'd ultimately gained. It made her think about if it had really been worth it.

"I'm considered a rare talent." Sakura idly played with her purple curled drills, running her fingers through them. "My magical affinity is with the imaginary abyss, and my circuits are considered top quality."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version