Cross Effects > Areas

The Citadel of Sorcery

<< < (19/81) > >>

Aiden:
Christina Verde

After a moment of awkwardness the redhead clapped her hands together and forced a smile on. "Well, at the Lapidarian Society we don't particularly care about what family you're from. As long as you have the talent, you could be the child of a demon or something!"

Christina nodded firmly, and then turned back around for the rest of their journey. "But that goes both ways too - don't think we'll respect you just because you have a nice name after yours."

YOLF:
Edelgard

Respect for one's accomplishments over names sounded agreeable. In fact, as far as Edelgard was concerned, the only names you could call your own, the ones you could swing around rather than the ones you were obligated to defend, were the ones you'd earned.

But she felt uneasy, out of place here. Useless to really understand what was swimming through Sakura's head, but at the moment, she wouldn't be doing anything else by leaving, and she might be doing worse than that by leaving her potential accomplice alone. So she simply remained silent for most of it. When her voice came out impatiently, it was slightly unexpected.

"Then, what is your intention now?"

SINIB:

--- Quote from: YOLF on May 28, 2019, 12:21:33 AM ---Edelgard

Respect for one's accomplishments over names sounded agreeable. In fact, as far as Edelgard was concerned, the only names you could call your own, the ones you could swing around rather than the ones you were obligated to defend, were the ones you'd earned.

But she felt uneasy, out of place here. Useless to really understand what was swimming through Sakura's head, but at the moment, she wouldn't be doing anything else by leaving, and she might be doing worse than that by leaving her potential accomplice alone. So she simply remained silent for most of it. When her voice came out impatiently, it was slightly unexpected.

"Then, what is your intention now?"

--- End quote ---

Sakura

Sakura nodded sullenly at Christina, following behind her quietly. She cocked her head in confusion at Edelgard's nebulous question.

Bern:
? ? ? ?

"OI YA SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU NOISY EL-"

He suddenly shook his head and hit his ear.

"Whatta you mean pull back? I was just gonn- Fine Fine I'll leave, but don't think this'll be the last ya see of me, Ya hear that!!"

Amanda let out a sigh of relief as he the crazed men limped away, yeah limped, it looked like his left leg wasn't quite as sturdy as his right. "Don't even think about fighting him, for people like us he's the worst enemy." she spoke up quickly knowing Eru would probably do something drastic otherwise.

Aiden:
Christina Verde

She was quiet at first, leading on and listening to see what Sakura said, but then after about half a minute of awkward silence Christina caught on. "Oh, you mean me? I'm just trying to get us a cute new recruit!"

She waved back over her shoulder at Sakura, grinning. "Now hold on, the boundary between our lands and House Antioch's can be a little far."

--------------------------------

The Lapis Spire

12:15

Past the curtain wall of the House Antioch the landscape quickly took on a more natural bent. They were walking along an old stone road lined with twisted branches. At their tips were vibrant green flames, cool and harmless to the touch and blending into the twilit hues of the Citadel's mana-filled skies. Trees full of leaves in all the colors of autumn guarded the sides of the path, and the chirping of birds welcomed them.

Christina's smile was as bright as her red hair now, and she was practically bouncing about. "Welcome to the lands of the Lapis Spire! Generations of magi and our students have tended to this place."

Her movements did interesting things to her big chest.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version